剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
毕竟他经历了那么多
with everything he's been through.
真希望我可以
You know, I wish I could just...
直接跳过一年
jump us a year into the future.
带大家度过艰难的时候
Get us past all the tough parts.
那你也会错过很多美好的时刻
Well, you'd miss out on some pretty great parts, too.
那倒是真的
Yeah, that's true.
你在等你♥爸♥吗
You waiting on your dad?
你干了什么
What did you do?
我昨晚因为冰球比赛回家晚了
I got home late from a hockey party last night,
过了宵禁十五分钟
I broke my curfew by 15 whole minutes.
倒霉
Bummer.
对 爸要 他要跟我
Yeah. Dad's gonna... He's gonna give me
好好探讨这个问题 所以
a whole lecture about it, so...
你们俩最近有很多不和
You two have been fighting a lot lately.
我什么错误都不能犯
I can never just make a mistake.
就像是每件小事都要搞成道德教育
You know, it's like every little thing becomes a moral lesson.
金茜就没事 但我都没法喘口气
Kinsey's perfect, but I can't catch a break.
我懂你
I feel you.
我都说不清有多少次我醒来
Can't tell you how many times I wake up
脑子里想着今天要把我爸杀了
thinking I gotta kill my dad today.
那么
Well...
你要是决定把你♥爸♥杀了
you ever do decide to kill your dad,
帮我个忙 把我爸也一起杀了
do me a favor: kill mine while you're at it.
打得不错 梅威瑟
Hell of a fight there, Mayweather.
美国职业拳击手
那混♥蛋♥想打我妹妹的主意 所以劳驾
That asshole was creeping on my sister, so you can...
别给我上课了
you can spare me the lecture.
没什么课
Hey, no lecture.
听我说 我可能不了解
Look, um... I may not know what it's like
像你那样失去至亲是什么感觉
to lose somebody like you did.
但我了解极度愤怒 我经常那样
But I know a ton about anger, man. I've been there.
如果你放任不管 那会毁了你的
That shit will destroy you if you let it.
所以 别那样
So, uh... don't.
你的裤子怎么了
What's with the shorts?
你看着我的腿嫌冷吗
My legs look cold to you?
拜托 兄弟
Come on, man.
斯考特·卡文迪许
我八点到门口 或许能见到你吗
金茜
好
在干惩罚的家务吗
Enjoying your punishment chores?
这就是 我现在
This is just... This is just how I like
就喜欢这么过周六
to spend my Saturdays now.
昨晚我很抱歉
I'm sorry about last night. I...
我不是故意要推你的
I didn't mean to push you or--
那根本不是你
That wasn't even you.
我看见了你的眼神 泰勒 那不是你
I saw the look in your eyes, Tyler. You went somewhere else.
挺吓人的
It was scary.
别这样 你怎么能这么说
Come on. How can you even say that? I--
我不想谈这事
I don't want to talk about it.
听着
Listen,
关于这事我想了很多
I've thought about this a lot.
我决定了 想进我的头脑世界看看
And I've decided I want to go inside my head.
-你确定那样好吗 -不
- Sure that's a good idea? - No.
但我得知道那是什么样的
But I have to know what it's like.
我很害怕 但是
It... freaks me out, but...
但我觉得就因为这样我才应该试试
but I think that's exactly why I need to try it.
你一个人吗
By yourself?
对
Yeah.
我不同意
I don't think so.
我跟你一起
I'm coming with you.
别乱走 别乱碰 别乱拿
Don't wander, don't touch anything, don't take anything.
那是我的头脑世界 我会知道的 明白吗
It's my head, I'll know. Got it?
好的
Sure.
我保证
Yes.
我天
Holy shit.
走吧
Here goes.
博迪的是电玩厅 我的就是诡异的商场吗
Bode got an arcade and I get a weird ass mall?
这些就像是记忆商店
They're like memory stores.
"夏令营 生日会 过夜聚会"
"Summer camp, birthdays, sleepovers.
"最好的舞步"
Best dance moves"?
真是井井有条
So organized.
就连你的头脑世界都是控制狂
Even your head is a control freak.
这里
Here.
我要去的就是这里
That's where I want to go.
爸爸的回忆
我假装不喜欢的爸爸的歌♥
西雅图之旅
那是什么
What is it?
这是爸第一次带我去太空针塔顶上
The first time Dad took me to the top of the Space Needle.
-想看看吗 -不用了
- Wanna see? - I'm good.
睡前故事
他们就跑向他们的船
They ran to their ship,
渔夫第一个带着宝藏上船
and the fisherman boarded first with the treasure in tow,
但他的朋友们
but his friends...
他们没有及时上船
they didn't make it in time.
海怪攻击的时候船正好开走
A sea monster attacked them while the ship just sailed away.
他的朋友都被吃掉了吗
His friends all got swallowed?
没错
That's right.
而渔夫非常内疚
And the fisherman felt so guilty.
所以他没有把宝藏占为己有
So instead of keeping the treasure all for himself,
而是决定把宝藏分给他们的家人
he decided to give it to their families.
-那样真好 -直到有一天
- That was nice. - Until one day,
那只海怪回到放宝藏的地方
when the sea monster returned for his treasure...
-不 -是啊
- Oh no... - Yeah...
但是
but...
它看见了渔夫做的事
it saw what the fisherman had done,
他帮了这么多人
how many people he had helped,
海怪逼他所有的朋友把东西交出来
and it coughed up all his friends.
难以置信的是他们还活着
Incredibly, they were still alive.
他们全都团聚了
And they were all reunited,
就在岸边
right there on the shore.
结局实在太黑暗了
Super dark ending, huh?
我记忆中不是这样的
That's not how I remember it.
晚安 亲爱的
Goodnight, sweetie.
晚安 妈
Night, Mom.
妈妈怀着的是博迪
That's Bode.
你还想再听一个故事吗
You want one more story?
好了 小宝贝
Okay, pumpkin.
晚安 老爸
Goodnight, Daddy.
我应该再要他多讲一个
I should've asked for one more.
-你睡着了吗 -还没
- You asleep? - Not yet.
你把莎莉忘在我房♥间了
You forgot Sally in my room.
我知道它能哄你睡觉
I know she helps you sleep.
谢了 泰勒
Thanks, Tyler.
刚才是怎么回事
What just happened?
我不知道 我...
I don't know, I was...
在想你 我们不停地在说以前的事
thinking about you and we jumped memories.
你能控制吗
You can control it?
你能控制你在想的事吗
Can you control what you're thinking?
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
我对他下手没那么重
I didn't hit him that hard.
在我脑海里 你有
In my mind you did.
那是谁
Who's that?
看起来有点像是...
It kind of looks a little like...
我
Me.
它去哪了
Where'd it go?
我不知道 我们离开这里吧
I don't know. Let's get outta here.
我们现在在哪
Now where are we?
我们回到西雅图了
We're back in Seattle.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
金茜
Kinsey?
金茜
Kinsey!
我的天
Holy shit.
我本来希望你♥爸♥爸可以解答一些问题
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表