剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表
Dad said I was very discerning for my age.
爸爸说我这个年纪很有鉴别力
He did, huh?
他这么说过吗?
Please.
拜托
Let me help.
让我来帮忙
It's okay to be upset.
感觉到沮丧是正常的
Memories aren't always accurate.
记忆并不总是准确的
They can be distorted.
它们可能会被扭曲
No, Rendell, no!
不要 伦德尔 不!
That's the guy who's staying at Ellie's house.
那就是住在艾莉家的人
What?
什么?
You're saying you've seen Lucas?
你说你见过卢卡斯?
Rufus said he was his cousin.
鲁弗斯说他是他的表弟
There's something weird about him.
他有些古怪
I think Rufus is scared of him.
鲁弗斯很像很怕他
That's because he's Dodge.
那是因为他是道奇
They're the same person, or demon, or whatever.
他们是同一个人 或者恶魔 或者别的什么
In Duncan's memory, he used a key that could change what he looked like.
在邓肯的记忆中 他用了一把可以改变他长相的钥匙
So if Dodge has that key...
如果道奇有那把钥匙…
why would she use it to make herself look
她为什么要用它来让自己看起来
like our dad's 17-year-old dead best friend?
像我们父亲17岁的死党?
When he died, what did they do with Rendell's body?
伦德尔死后 他们对他的尸体做了什么?
Do you remember?
你还记得吗?
I think they had him cremated. Why?
我想他们把他火化了 为什么问这个?
Because...
因为…
if they hid the Omega Key inside his head, then it's probably still in there,
如果他们把欧米茄钥匙 藏在他的脑袋里
along with whatever's left of him.
那么它可能还在里面
You're going to go digging around in Rendell's ashes?
你要去伦德尔的骨灰里挖吗?
No.
不
You are.
是你去挖
Mom?
妈妈
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yes.
还好
I'm feeling much more like myself again.
我觉得自己又变得更像自己了
I just...
我只是…
What?
怎么了?
I could've sworn something happened to that thing.
我敢肯定那东西被碰过
No.
没有啊
It's just been sitting there. Like always. Huh.
它只是摆在那里 一如既往
I must have just dreamt about it then. I, um...
那我一定是在做梦了
I'm so sorry, Kins.
对不起 金赛
There's no excuse for what I put you guys through. I--
我不应该让你们经历这些 我…
You don't have to apologize.
你不用道歉
Not anymore.
一切都过去了
It's good. We're moving forward.
很好 我们往前看
Good to go?
准备好了吗?
Yeah.
好了
Bye, Mom.
再见 妈妈
I skipped school.
我逃学了
Are you alone?
你一个人吗?
Yes. My mom's at work.
是的 我妈妈在工作
What about Lucas?
卢卡斯呢?
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
Because your enemy is my enemy too.
因为你的敌人也是我的敌人
Only sometimes he's a lady.
只是有时候他是个女人
When I first moved here,
当我刚搬到这里时
she was down at the bottom of the well.
她在井底
After she got out,
她出来后
she must've changed herself into Lucas.
肯定把自己变成了卢卡斯
That explains a lot.
听你这么说 我都懂了
I didn't know how he came back.
我不知道他是怎么回来的
What is he anyway?
他到底是什么东西?
I'm not sure exactly, but something bad.
我不太清楚 但我肯定他是个坏人
He's the reason Sam killed my dad.
山姆杀了我爸 就是因为他
He made my mom steal this from Key House.
他逼我妈从钥匙房♥里偷了这个
I don't know what it does, but it must be pretty important.
我不知道它有什么作用 但它一定很重要
There's a key you need to use it, but my mom couldn't find it.
我们需要用一把钥匙启动它 但是我妈妈找不到那把钥匙
I think I've seen that design before,
我想我见过那个设计
but I can't remember where.
但我记不起在哪里了
No!
不!
He could walk in any time.
他随时会出现
My mom made me promise not to talk about him.
我妈妈吩咐我不准向任何人提到他
You should go. It's not safe. Rufus.
-你该走了 不安全 -鲁弗斯
We're fellow soldiers, remember?
我们是战友 记得吗?
We can battle this out together.
我们可以一起战斗到底
How?
怎么做?
I'm going to find that key.
我一定会找到那把钥匙
I can hear them whisper sometimes,
我有时能听到它们对我小声说话
and then we'll use that crown as a weapon against Dodge.
然后我们会用那顶王冠 作为对付道奇的武器
I mean, Lucas.
我是说 卢卡斯
You've just got to trust me, okay?
你只要相信我就对了 好吗?
Eden! What's going on?
伊登 怎么回事?你还好吗?
Are you okay? No, I'm not okay, she just...
不 我不好 刚才她突然…
Do you not have anything better to do in your morning?
你早上没有更好的事情要做吗?
Um... What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
God, you are so pathetic.
天啊 你真可悲
You and your Santorini squad.
你和你的“圣托里尼”小队
I will tell you this once.
我就告诉你一次
You do not want to mess with me, Kinsey.
你不要惹我 金赛
Ellie. Ellie!
艾莉!
How can I help you, Kinsey?
我能为你做什么 金赛?
Cut the bullshit.
别废话了
I know about the keys, and I know about Lucas.
我知道钥匙的事 也知道卢卡斯的事
He's staying with you.
他和你在一起
Bode saw him when he was at your house.
伯德在你家见过他
Well, Bode must have been mistaken.
伯德一定是搞错了
No, he wasn't.
不 他没有
Look, Kinsey, this... this is not appropriate.
听着 金赛 你太无礼了
Goodbye.
再见
I'm not gonna let you lie to me anymore.
我不会再让你骗我了
Why are you helping him?
你为什么要帮他?
Because I don't have any choice.
因为我别无选择
Do you know what he's done...
你知道他对我们做了…
to us? To my dad?
什么吗? 你知道他对我爸做了什么吗?
How could you ever be a part of that?
你怎么会帮他做坏事?
I am doing what I have to do for my family.
我所做的一切都是为了我的家人
And if you're smart, you'll do the same.
如果你是聪明人 你也会这么做
He's pretty terrifying.
他挺可怕的
Yes, I am sure. It was Kinsey,
是的 我确定 那是金赛
but the 4:00 a.m. after an all night kegger version,
只是那是她通宵狂饮后 凌晨4点的样子
and her eyes were bloodshot and her hair was gross.
她的眼睛充血 头发乱糟糟
Ellie admitted Lucas was there.
艾莉承认卢卡斯在她家
She said she didn't have a choice
她说她别无选择
and she seemed really scared.
她看起来很害怕
Dodge is too powerful. We can't go up against her by ourselves.
道奇太强大了 我们不能单独和她对抗
So what are you proposing?
你有什么建议?
We need some help.
我们需要帮忙
We should tell our friends.
我们应该告诉我们的朋友
Scot and Gabe already know too much. No, shutting people out isn't the answer.
-斯科特和加布已经知道得太多了 -不 把人拒之门外不是解决办法
I mean, this is some other worldly shit
这是我们做人需要克服的另一个问题
we're up against. Hey!
喂!
I'm not finished with you.
我和你还没完
What did you do now?
你又做了什么?
I have no idea. You know,
我不知道
I always thought that you were a freak.
我一直认为你是个怪胎
Maybe she found out about the music box prank?
也许她发现那天是你操控她跳舞
This is exactly why we can't tell anyone else about the keys. Let's just go.
这就是为什么我们不能 把钥匙的事告诉任何人 我们走吧
You're not so scary now without your claws and your monster makeup, are ya?
没了你的爪子和怪物妆 就不再那么可怕了 是吗?
My claws?
我的爪子?
Seriously, you're gonna play dumb?
说真的 你要装傻吗?
Eden!
伊登 不!
剧集 | 致命钥匙(2020) | 导航列表