剧集 | 刘易斯探案(2006) | 导航列表
消失了。大概是在他看到我十分钟后。
I'll make sure we put a watch
on all the airports and ferries.
我会确保我们对所有机场和渡轮都进行监视。
You ever tried
one of these electronic cigarettes?
您曾经尝试过其中一种电子烟吗?
Sorry?
对不起?
Help you give up the habit?
You ever tried one?
帮你戒掉这个习惯?你试过一个吗?
No.
不。
Well, you should.
嗯,你应该。
How much crystal meth do you reckon
you could hide in a coffin?
你认为你可以在棺材里藏多少冰♥毒♥?
Let's start off with funerals
for ex-pats, shall we?
让我们从为外籍人士举♥行♥葬礼开始,好吗?
You won't find anything wrong there.
你不会发现那里有什么问题。
A private ambulance, a coffin,
all the way from the Costa del Sol
一辆私人救护车,一口棺材,从太阳海岸一路走来
and the cremation itself for Ј3,000?
和火葬本身为Ј3,000?
Seems very reasonable.
看起来非常合理。
How did you manage to do it
that cheap?
你是怎么做到这么便宜的?
By bringing them overland.
That's what makes it cheap.
通过将它们带到陆上。这就是它便宜的原因。
Isn't it, Brian?
不是吗,布赖恩?
Cheaper than a flight
and couriers and insurance.
比机票、快递和保险便宜。
Do you want to fetch your jacket?
你想拿你的夹克吗?
Sir. Crystals, sir. Only traces
but they've gone for analysis.
先生。水晶,先生。只有痕迹,但他们已经去分♥析♥了。
Crystals as in crystal meth?
水晶和冰♥毒♥一样吗?
You bastard. You lying bastard!
你这个混♥蛋♥。你这个撒谎的混♥蛋♥!
I knew there was something wrong!
I knew it!
我就知道出事了!我就知道!
Take him in.
带他进去。
Might do him good to stare at four
walls for a while. Think about life.
盯着四堵墙看一会儿可能对他有好处。想想生活。
I'll get round to him later.
我稍后会去找他。
That's the hard stuff, isn't it?
这才是硬道理,不是吗?
He was always so against drugs.
他总是那么反对毒品。
Well, he was against a lot of things.
Methamphetamine.
嗯,他反对很多事情。甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥。
More addictive than heroin.
比海♥洛♥因♥更容易上瘾。
Cheap to make. It's cruel stuff.
制♥作♥便宜。这是残酷的东西。
And you're sure that he's involved?
你确定他参与了?
God.
上帝。
Well, at least I know he's alive.
好吧,至少我知道他还活着。
He's not fleeing
or some sort of mid-life madness.
他不是在逃跑,也不是某种中年的疯狂。
He's not sick or dead.
He just doesn't want me.
他没有生病,也没有死。他就是不要我。
He's a stupid man, Lou.
He'll look back and regret this.
他是个愚蠢的人,卢。他会回过头来后悔的。
What am I gonna tell the boys?
我要告诉男孩们什么?
I'm not a single parent, Robbie.
我不是单亲父母,罗比。
How am I gonna stop being... half
a couple?
我怎么能停止成为……半对夫妇?
You'll get there.
你会到达那里。
Well, I'm never gonna love anyone
again, I know that much.
好吧,我再也不会爱任何人了,我知道这一点。
Jack Cornish didn't just fall in
with drugs,
杰克康沃尔不仅吸毒,
did he, through poverty
or a chaotic life?
他是通过贫困还是混乱的生活?
He walked in with his eyes wide open,
他睁大眼睛走了进来,
knowing people are gonna die,
知道人会死,
lives are gonna be ruined.
生活会被毁掉。
And he just didn't care.
而他就是不在乎。
Well, you'll put a stop to that.
好吧,你会阻止它。
We closed the factory. Still got to
nail Faulkner and his mates.
我们关闭了工厂。仍然要钉住福克纳和他的伙伴们。
You will.
你会。
And when I do, do you fancy a ride
one night after work?
当我这样做的时候,你喜欢下班后的一晚骑车吗?
A ride?
载一程?
What?
什么?
I mean a bike ride.
我的意思是骑自行车。
There's a bike hire shop...
有一家自行车出租店...
Robbie...
罗比...
You on a bike?
你骑自行车吗?
Dr Barnes.
Welcome to your new home.
巴恩斯博士。欢迎来到你的新家。
You can't sleep on someone's sofa
forever.
你不能永远睡在别人的沙发上。
You got me this room?
你给我这个房♥间?
I spoke to the accommodation office,
yes.
我和住宿办公室谈过,是的。
Now, tea? Coffee?
现在,茶?咖啡?
They didn't just transport and
smuggle the stuff. They made it, too.
他们不只是运输和走私这些东西。他们也做到了。
Cutting out the middle man,
making them all extremely rich.
砍掉中间人,让他们都异常富有。
Just crystal meth? Yeah.
We've traced three bank accounts.
只是冰♥毒♥吗?是的。我们追踪了三个银行账户。
All in various names, but all leading
back to Dr Matt Whitby,
各种名字,但都可以追溯到马特·惠特比博士,
with large sums deposited
every month or so.
每月左右存入大笔款项。
Then the next day the money is
transferred out abroad.
然后第二天把钱转出国外。
We lose sight of it.
我们忽略了它。
And the Faulkners?
福克纳呢?
Two separate accounts, both emptied
regularly, just like Whitby's.
两个独♥立♥的账户,都定期清空,就像惠特比的一样。
Excuse me.
打扰一下。
Can you spare a minute, ma'am?
女士,您能抽出一点时间吗?
I should probably get some sleep.
我大概应该睡一觉了。
The doctor said I should rest.
医生说我该休息了。
Yes, of course.
是的当然。
It's all right.
没关系。
I know.
我知道。
I know everything.
我知道所有的东西。
And I'll help you.
我会帮助你。
I mean, I can do more than help.
我的意思是,我能做的不仅仅是帮助。
I can take the whole problem out of
your hands if that's what you want.
如果这是你想要的,我可以帮你解决整个问题。
My baby died.
我的宝宝死了。
Our baby, Matt and me.
我们的宝贝,马特和我。
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦,对不起。
Are you all right?
你没事儿吧?
And you can see her... whenever you
like.
你可以看到她... 任何时候你喜欢。
Or never. If you like.
或者永远不会。如果你喜欢。
Did you set fire to my boat?
你放火烧了我的船?
No.
不。
Now, don't upset yourself.
现在,不要让自己难过。
You mustn't upset yourself.
Think of the baby.
你不应该让自己难过。想想宝宝。
There is no baby.
没有婴儿。
You lost it?
你丢了?
No, I... I'm on the pill.
不,我……我在吃药。
I've... I've never been pregnant.
我... 我从来没有怀孕过。
Turns out it's human blood, ma'am,
原来是人血,女士,
from two different people.
Found in Matt Whitby's dustbin.
来自两个不同的人。在马特惠特比的垃圾箱中找到。
I don't... The blood was on
the outside of the bags.
我不... 血在袋子的外面。
Right.
正确的。
And on the inside, crystal meth,
ma'am.
在里面,冰♥毒♥,女士。
Yeah, if that's what they were
smuggling.
是的,如果那是他们走私的东西。
Where does the blood come into it?
血液从哪里进入?
Not just blood, ma'am. Liver cells
found on the outside of one bag.
不只是血,女士。在一个袋子的外面发现了肝细胞。
Bringing ex-pats home to their loved
ones.
将外籍人士带回家见亲人。
There's a little cursory check in
customs,
海关检查有点粗略,
but nobody wants dogs scrambling
all over a coffin, do they?
但是没有人希望狗在棺材上乱窜,不是吗?
Go outside for five minutes
and have a pretend fag.
出去五分钟,假装同性恋。
They embalm the bodies, ma'am.
剧集 | 刘易斯探案(2006) | 导航列表