剧集 | 刘易斯探案(2006) | 导航列表
To confront him.
与他对峙。
He told me he was doing some
counselling on the side.
他告诉我他正在做一些咨♥询♥。
Asked me not to tell Polly.
让我不要告诉波莉。
I said I didn't trust him.
我说我不相信他。
And... I offered him money.
而且... 我给了他钱。
To divorce her.
和她离婚。
You did what?
你做了什么?
He said he didn't care whether I
trusted him or not.
他说他不在乎我是否信任他。
He told me he loved Polly.
他告诉我他爱波莉。
He was hoping to surprise her with
a deposit for a proper family home.
他希望给她一个合适的家庭住♥宅♥的押金,让她大吃一惊。
For her and Sarah.
为了她和莎拉。
I didn't tell you before because
the next thing Reuben was dead.
我之前没有告诉你,因为接下来鲁本已经死了。
I knew how it would look.
我知道它会是什么样子。
This is a serious of fence. You were
the last person to see Reuben alive
and you didn't come forward.
这是一个严重的围栏。你是最后一个看到鲁本活着的人,你没有挺身而出。
I didn't kill him.
我没有杀他。
Joshua told you, didn't he?
约书亚告诉过你,不是吗?
You all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
是的。
In a way, Mum's done me a favour.
在某种程度上,妈妈帮了我一个忙。
At least now I know he did love me.
至少现在我知道他确实爱我。
I can't shake the idea of him and
Vicki having an affair.
我无法摆脱他和维姬有染的想法。
They weren't.
他们不是。
Maybe I should talk to her.
也许我应该和她谈谈。
You can't. She was murdered
yesterday.
你不能。她昨天被谋杀了。
You being convinced that they were
having an affair gives you a motive.
你确信他们有外遇给了你一个动机。
You can't think I killed them?
你不会认为我杀了他们吗?
No, no, I was angry with both of
them, yes, but only because I didn't
want to lose him...
不不不,我对他们俩都很生气,是的,但只是因为我不想失去他……
I love him more than anything.
我爱他胜过一切。
I could never... He's the father of
my child.
我永远不可能... 他是我孩子的父亲。
Have you told us everything you
know?
你把你知道的都告诉我们了吗?
Yes.
是的。
Except...
除了...
Yeah?
是的?
Justine's not picking up, so I'm
going round there.
贾斯汀没有接电♥话♥,所以我要去那里。
I want to know what happened to that
Etorphine from the Garsington riding
school.
我想知道加辛顿骑术学校的那个埃托芬后来怎么样了。
What did Josh's mother have to say?
乔希的妈妈怎么说?
Admits going to see Reuben, denies
killing him.
承认要去见鲁本,否认杀了他。
She had motive, she had opportunity,
but no reason to kill Vicki.
她有动机,她有机会,但没有理由杀死 Vicki。
I'll call you back.
我会给你回电♥话♥。
I was looking for answers. I
couldn't make any sense of it.
我一直在寻找答案。我无法理解它。
I'm going to need to take this.
我需要接受这个。
Oh, God, no.
哦,天哪,不。
Justine?
贾斯汀?
Justine, who did this to you?
贾斯汀,谁对你做的?
Frank McLean.
弗兰克·麦克莱恩。
Frank McLean, the guy she reckons
killed Reuben.
弗兰克麦克莱恩,她认为杀死鲁本的那个人。
As a result of some message from
beyond the grave?
由于来自坟墓之外的一些信息?
Yeah. But she did warn us that there
was a woman in trouble.
是的。但她确实警告我们有一个女人有麻烦。
Who, Vicki Walmsley or herself?
谁,Vicki Walmsley 还是她自己?
Well, the afterlife's obviously a bit
vague on the specifics.
好吧,来世显然在细节上有点模糊。
So we've certainly got enough to go
after McLean for assault.
所以我们当然有足够的能力去追捕麦克莱恩进行攻击。
Well, that's not all we've got, sir.
嗯,这还不是我们的全部,长官。
What the hell does all this mean?
这一切到底意味着什么?
Well, according to Vicki, Reuben did
psychic hearings on Tuesdays and
Wednesdays.
好吧,根据 Vicki
的说法,鲁本在周二和周三进行了通灵听证会。
So these are his clients' initials
and the order of the appointments.
所以这些是他的客户的姓名首字母和约会的顺序。
How many times did Justine visit
him?
贾斯汀拜访了他多少次?
Just the one.
就一个。
And he died on a Tuesday. Mm.
他在一个星期二去世。嗯。
He's booked up for most of the next
few weeks.
接下来几周的大部分时间他都订满了。
There should be a JS in here
somewhere.
这里应该有一个JS。
Clients became regulars. He must
have been good.
客户成为常客。他一定很好。
I never realised so many people fell
for this kind of thing.
我从来没有意识到有这么多人为这种事情而堕落。
Grief makes people irrational.
悲伤使人失去理智。
Can't blame them for that, I suppose.
我想这不能怪他们。
You can blame the parasites that
feed off them.
你可以责怪以它们为食的寄生虫。
Yeah, it would come as a hell of a
blow to find out that this was some
sort of giant scam.
是的,如果发现这是某种巨大的骗局,那将是一个巨大的打击。
Maybe someone did.
也许有人做到了。
There she is. Justine Skinner and
FM.
她在这里。贾斯汀斯金纳和调频。
Frank McLean.
弗兰克·麦克莱恩。
He was booked at three, says he left
early.
他在三点被预订,说他很早就离开了。
KD, SS. Susan Smith who found
Reuben's body.
KD,SS。发现鲁本尸体的苏珊·史密斯。
Lewis.
刘易斯。
Ah, right.
啊,对。
Thanks.
谢谢。
So KD was due in after she left.
所以KD在她离开后就到期了。
We have McLean in custody.
我们拘留了麦克莱恩。
Hello, Frank.
你好,弗兰克。
Would you please do me the courtesy
of explaining why I'm here?
请你解释一下我为什么在这里?
Maybe you'd do me the courtesy of
explaining how you got those grazes
on your hand?
也许你会礼貌地解释一下你是怎么弄到手上的那些擦伤的?
Justine Skinner is in hospital.
贾斯汀斯金纳在医院。
When you left her for dead...
Oh, please.
当你让她死去的时候……哦,求你了。
She blacked out.
她眼前一黑。
If she hadn't been able to reach her
phone... An hour later.
如果她无法接通她的电♥话♥…… 一个小时后。
She'd probably still be lying there
now.
她现在可能还躺在那里。
Well, I am sorry about that but it's
nothing to do with me.
好吧,我很抱歉,但这与我无关。
I got you so wrong.
我误会你了。
I thought, here's a man that wouldn't
kill somebody
我想,这是一个不会杀人的人
when he can break them down with
words.
当他可以用言语将它们分解时。
Never had you down as a coward who
would beat up a defenceless woman.
从来没有让你像个胆小鬼一样会殴打一个手无寸铁的女人。
When I saw you, I thought,
now here's a man that won't
present any great challenge
当我看到你时,我想,现在这是一个不会提出任何挑战的男人
with his simple questions
and his dumb open face.
用他简单的问题和他愚蠢的开放脸。
And I wanted to find out who'd
incriminated me, so I fired some
names.
我想找出是谁指控我,所以我解雇了一些人。
And you reacted to Justine Skinner.
你对贾斯汀·斯金纳做出了反应。
I cold-read you in a heartbeat.
You shouldn't be so lax, Inspector.
我在心跳中冷读了你。你不应该这么松懈,督察。
A psychic and his colleague have
been murdered
一名通灵者和他的同事被谋杀
and now another psychic has been
viciously attacked.
现在又一个通灵者遭到了恶毒的攻击。
Forensics are crawling over her home
as we speak.
就在我们说话的时候,法医正在她的家中爬来爬去。
I only meant to scare her.
我只是想吓唬她。
She's a vulnerable woman. You
violated the sanctuary of her home.
她是一个脆弱的女人。你侵犯了她家的圣地。
She set me up.
她给我安排了。
She said she'd seen a vision of me
剧集 | 刘易斯探案(2006) | 导航列表