剧集 | 刘易斯探案(2006) | 导航列表
I'm going on holiday for a week.
I'm not joining the Foreign Legion.
我要去度假一个星期。我不加入外国♥军♥团。
They wouldn't have you. Too posh.
他们不会有你的。太豪华了。
Ooh, hello.
Oh, leave him alone.
哦,你好。哦,别管他了。
What?
什么?
What are you like?
你是什么样的人?
I'll see you in ten minutes, tops.
十分钟后见,顶。
You took forever. Where is it, the
hat?
你拿走了永远。帽子在哪里?
There was someone there, viewing a
body.
有人在那里,正在观察一具尸体。
Never mind. Come on, the others went
in ages ago.
没关系。来吧,其他人很久以前就进去了。
And put your fangs in.
并把你的尖牙放进去。
Have a look round the immediate area.
See what you can find.
看看附近的区域。看看你能找到什么。
Morning, Robbie.
Laura. What have we got?
早安,罗比。劳拉。我们有什么?
Gentleman of mature years. Been dead
some time but bit of a puzzle.
成熟岁月的绅士。死了一段时间,但有点困惑。
No maggots, no visible pooling.
Tongue is not distended. The
nails...
没有蛆,没有可见的池。舌头没有膨胀。指甲...
Spare us.
饶了我们吧。
Best suit. Polished shoes.
Clean white hanky in top pocket.
最好的西装。抛光鞋。顶部口袋里有干净的白色手帕。
No underpants.
没有内♥裤♥。
No keks?
没有keks?
Ah, you can take the lad out of
Newcastle...
啊,你可以把小伙子带出纽卡斯尔...
Not your usual focused self, Robbie.
不是你通常专注的自我,罗比。
Where's Hathaway?
海瑟薇在哪里?
On his holidays.
Did you ever meet Jack Cornish?
在他的假期。你见过杰克康沃尔吗?
Fast-track detective, destined for
great things.
快速通道侦探,注定要伟大的事情。
Yeah, I've met him. Why?
Well, it's just...
是的,我见过他。为什么?嗯,这只是...
We were always great mates, you know,
cut from the same cloth and...
我们一直是好伙伴,你知道,从同一块布上剪下来...
No, ignore me.
不,别理我。
Is that it?
'Fraid not.
是这样吗?'不怕。
Saving the best till last. If I were
to say all the usual offices have
been performed...
把最好的留到最后。如果我说所有通常的办公室都已经完成了......
Robbie, this gentleman has already
been put through the tender hands of
an undertaker.
罗比,这位先生已经交由殡仪员亲手处理了。
Interesting?
有趣的?
Best before the 15th?
15号♥之前最好?
That was when? Last week.
那是什么时候?上个星期。
You're a single bloke.
Zap it in the microwave. Be fine.
你是单身汉。把它放在微波炉里。没事的。
You know Jack Cornish well?
I worked with him for three years.
你很了解杰克·康沃尔吗?我和他一起工作了三年。
Well, the big gossip - that even I
can't avoid -
嗯,大八卦——连我都无法避免——
is he's having an affair with Tara
Faulkner.
他和塔拉福克纳有染吗?
Peter Faulkner's wife?
彼得福克纳的妻子?
Pretty solid. Everyone knows.
很扎实。谁都知道。
Jack's wife doesn't.
Please, Robbie.
杰克的妻子没有。拜托,罗比。
No wonder he's not answering the
phone. Peter Faulkner's wife?
难怪他不接电♥话♥。彼得福克纳的妻子?
Have you met her?
你见过她吗?
I spent a few fruitless hours
interviewing her husband.
我花了几个小时采访她的丈夫却毫无结果。
We didn't like each other much.
我们不太喜欢彼此。
So I hear. Not a good partner for an
ambitious copper.
所以我听到了。对于雄心勃勃的铜来说,这不是一个好伙伴。
Your pal needs
to extricate himself double quick.
你的朋友需要快速解脱。
Haven't you got a body to
investigate?
你没有尸体要调查吗?
There's no obvious cause of death.
没有明显的死因。
No broken bones. Skull is complete.
没有骨折。头骨完成。
Hyoid's intact.
Hyoid完好无损。
So not battered or strangled, then?
所以没有被殴打或勒死,然后呢?
The soft tissues are too decomposed
to tell us anything.
软组织太分解了,无法告诉我们任何事情。
And the organs have been mucked
about with.
器官也被弄脏了。
Can't do a blood test due to the
embalming fluid in his veins.
由于他的静脉中有防腐液,无法进行血液检查。
And still no identification?
还是没有身份证明?
Nope. Been through all his pockets.
没有。穿过他所有的口袋。
You're enjoying this.
你很享受这个。
I'm just wondering how you're gonna
start untangling it.
我只是想知道你将如何开始解开它。
With great skill.
以高超的技巧。
And without Hathaway.
没有海瑟薇。
Be like having one hand tied behind
your back.
就像一只手被绑在背后一样。
There's not a lot you can do
until you find out who this gentleman
is... or was.
在你找出这位先生是谁……或者曾经是什么人之前,你无能为力。
No. We're waiting for the search
results, ma'am. In the meantime...
不,我们正在等待搜索结果,女士。同时...
Yes, come in, Grey.
Sorry, ma'am.
是的,进来吧,格雷。对不起,女士。
I'm DC Grey, sir.
Right.
我是 DC Grey,先生。正确的。
I was told...
有人告诉我...
DC Grey is your right-hand man
in Hathaway's absence.
DC Gray 是海瑟薇不在时的得力助手。
He's just out of uniform.
Is he?
他只是脱了制♥服♥。是他?
Good.
好的。
Maybe you could...
Course.
也许你可以...当然。
Right. Yes.
正确的。是的。
A detective constable? Thank you,
ma'am.
警探?谢谢你,女士。
When I asked for volunteers to work
with you,
当我要求志愿者与你一起工作时,
he was the only one who put up his
hand. Be nice, Robbie.
他是唯一一个举手的人。乖一点,罗比。
If Inspector Morse had been nice,
I'd still be a sergeant.
如果莫尔斯探长很好,我仍然会是一名警官。
Yeah, that man has got a lot to
answer for.
是的,那个男人有很多要回答的。
None of these essays lightened my
heart.
这些文章都没有照亮我的心。
But Liam Jay, words failed me.
但是利亚姆·杰伊(Liam Jay)的话让我失望了。
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Any idea?
任何想法?
I thought he'd be here. Sorry.
我以为他会在这里。对不起。
Why should YOU be sorry? It's hardly
your fault.
你为什么要后悔?这几乎不是你的错。
Usually when work
is cribbed wholesale from the Net,
通常当作品是从网上大量抄袭时,
some small effort is made to
disguise the fact.
做了一些小小的努力来掩饰这个事实。
Do tell him.
一定要告诉他。
At last.
最后。
How do you fancy an hour or two
busking?
你喜欢一两个小时的街头表演吗?
You're in so much trouble.
你有这么多麻烦。
See you later!
回头见!
The Bodleian is heaving with
Americans.
Bodleian 正在与美国人交往。
We'll clean up.
我们会清理的。
You promised your dad you'd start
studying. And I will.
你答应过你♥爸♥爸你会开始学习的。我会的。
Come on, Luce, I need the money.
来吧,卢斯,我需要钱。
We don't all live in a cosy,
little, rent-free boat, do we?
我们不是都住在舒适、小巧、免租的船上,对吗?
Oh, don't be grumpy.
哦,不要脾气暴躁。
Hathaway's having a holiday.
海瑟薇正在度假。
Says he is.
Oh?
说他是。哦?
Like that, is it?
是这样的,是吗?
Come on.
快点。
He thinks I don't know about it.
他认为我对此一无所知。
Some old churchy pals of his have
roped him in for some do-goodery.
他的一些老教会朋友拉拢他行善。
Oh, no!
剧集 | 刘易斯探案(2006) | 导航列表