剧集 | 执法者:巴斯·里夫斯(2023) | 导航列表
你想知道真♥相♥吗
Oh, you want to know the truth?
186♥4♥年 发生过激烈战斗
Thick of fighting, June 186♥4♥.
我们当时沿河驾驶着JR威廉姆斯号♥去阿肯色
We was sailing the J. R. Williams up the Arkansas.
一艘老旧却坚固的汽轮
Big old sturdy steamboat.
然后他们一群畜生偷袭了我们
And a whole herd of them animals, they bushwhacked us.
他们在树林后面
They had a whole cadre of, uh, cannons hidden
藏了一大堆大炮
high back up there in the timber,
瞄准河面
overlooking the river.
驾驶室遭受第一炮
The pilot house took the first ball,
接着是锅炉
then the boiler,
然后是烟囱
then the smokestack, and then
最后我们都淹没在血水和河水中
we were just all drowning in the blood and the river.
大多数人都没能离开那个铁棺材
Most of us didn't make it out of that iron coffin.
逃出来的人 也没能走远
And those of us who did, we didn't get very far.
瓦蒂和他的红色族人
Watie and his reds,
在泥泞的河岸等着我们
they were waiting for us up on the muddy bank.
我也差点死了
I was nearly dead myself.
就在我前脚就要踏入地狱大门的
About a half- second before I got a glimpse
前半秒钟
of my eternal damnation.
疼痛像刺眼的阳光一样刺痛我
...pain just as bright as the sun
活活将我拽回现实
just ripped me back into life.
一只膝盖压着我的喉咙
And I've got a knee on my throat.
这个该死的红种混♥蛋♥
And this unruly red bastard,
他跟个皮毛猎人一样
he's sawing away at my scalp
在剥我的头皮
like he's a goddamn fur trapper.
人很难将恐惧和仇恨抛诸脑后
It's hard for a man to put fear and hate behind him.
当然 巴斯 我已经放弃了
Oh, hell, Bass, I ain't even trying.
不论黑人 白人 还是红人
Black, white or red,
我们都是人
we all just men.
屁话
Shit.
为什么叫那个人一号♥查理
Why this man called"One Charlie"?
因为世上没有哪个查理像他这样
Cause there ain't another Charlie like him.
你负责说
You do the serpent's tongue.
我负责打
I do the roughhouse.
去吧
Go on.
我们来找一号♥·查理
有他的拘捕令
我看到你了
I see you.
站远点 民兵
Step aside, Posse Man.
快开门
Open the goddamn door!
你只会招来更多马蜂 谢里尔
Get more bees with honey, Sherrill.
还是说我会背刺的
Or I might get stung.
出去
我让你出去
听着 好吗
查理在哪儿
他不在这里
那就把枪放下
他是傻子
是疯子
还是合二为一了
他只是受过伤
让我帮你吧 不然他会把咱俩都杀掉
嘿 把你的手拿开
Hey, get your damn hands off me!
让我去跟她谈
Let me talk to her.
就给我五分钟 一个人
Just give me five minutes, alone.
抱歉弄坏你的门
这不是第一次了
他们平常撞得更严重
这里没有男人的痕迹
找不到脏靴子
也没有穿过的短裤
你把家整理的很好
就像只有你在住
但不管他在这儿还是在什么地方
我都会找到他
从我记事起
查理就让我如芒在背
他迟早得死掉
他不是你丈夫
查理是我表哥
是我一直在背负他的债
背负太久了
那就让我帮你吧
抱歉他给你带来的不便
让我知道查理过得如何
没问题 女士
Yes, ma'am.
这是什么
What is it?
一件我想拥有很久的东西
Something I've been waiting to call my own.
小心琴腿 她很宝贝的
Watch the legs now. She a precious thing.
快进去 小姑娘
Get inside, little girl.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
亚瑟·梅伯里 夫人
Arthur Mayberry, ma'am.
好了 亚瑟 干活儿吧
Well, Arthur, get to it.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
她不会把我们带进坑里吧
She's likely leading us straight into an ambush.
她不会
She ain't.
动静别太大 谢里尔
Ride easy, Sherrill.
该死
Oh, shit.
快 巴斯 -哇哦
Ride hard, Bassl Whoa!
快 手举起手来
Come on out with your hands up.
他可能听不懂你的话
Might not understand you.
咱们从后包抄 巴斯
Let's boom back, Bass.
你的胳膊
Your arm.
蹲下掩护 我绕到后面去
Lay down cover, and I'll go around back.
你真够玩命的 巴斯
You got some brass balls, Bass.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
查理
Charlie!
你被包围了
查理
Charlie!
你被包围了
今天死和明天死
Dead today, dead tomorrow.
有什么区别
What's the damn difference? !
区别在于尊严
Dignity, that's what.
放下武器
Lay them irons down,
我会亲自护送你去史密斯堡
and I'll escort you all the way to Fort Smith myself.
谢里尔不会放过我的
Ah, Sherrill won't let that happen.
我向你保证
You have my word.
继续跟他说话 巴斯
Keep him talking, Bass!
查理 查理
Charlie? Charlie?
查理
Charlie? !
查理
Charlie!
查理
Charlie?
查理
Charlie?
坚持住
Hold on now!
查理
Charlie?
查理
Charlie!
你做了什么啊
What the hell'd you do? !
只是帮我们省时间
Saving us time.
他不值得你开枪
He ain't worth the bullet.
这下少了一个查理
One Less Charlie, I suppose.
不疼了哈
Hush now.
你有时得兼任法官
Sometimes you got to be judge,
陪审团和刽子手
jury and executioner.
是查理先开枪的
Charlie shot first.
但凡那个恶魔听我一句劝
If that devil had just done what I told him to do,
你也不用一枪打爆他的头
you wouldn't have had to pump lead into his thick skull.
总比死了
Better than being a dead one.
或者当个破农民强
Or a poor farmer.
你要是现在走
You leave here,
我之前承诺的钱
don't you be thinking you gonna get one thin cent
就一分都得不到了
of what I promised you.
你头上的伤
That scar on your head?
给你的心拴上了锁
It's got chains around your heart.
你自己不也深有体会吗
Spoken from a man who knows.
你喜欢现在的自己吗 副警长
You like the man you are, Deputy?
我不想故意打扰您的 夫人
Didn't mean to disturb you, ma'am.
但你还是走了过来
And yet, you slip over?
因为我看到您的钢琴需要修理
I did see that your piano needs fixing.
也许我能帮上忙
I could maybe help with that.
你是个好孩子 亚瑟
You're a sweet boy, Arthur,
所以我要好心提醒你一句
which is why I'm going to do you the service of saying,
别再来了
don't come back here again.
等莎莉长大些再说
Not till Sally's older.
他死得很痛苦
查理总说他会死的很难看
他说对了
他也有上法庭的权利
我表哥每天都在与死亡共舞
剧集 | 执法者:巴斯·里夫斯(2023) | 导航列表