剧集 | 执法者:巴斯·里夫斯(2023) | 导航列表
不会被你们杀掉
before y'all get me to Fort Smith.
我会把你押到史密斯堡的
Oh, I'm getting you to Fort Smith.
我反正是死定了
I'm a dead man.
已经是具行尸走肉了
Y'all looking at a ghost.
你们是无法凭空扳倒赫夫·安德伍德的
You don't come at Huff Underwood with nothing.
你抓不住他的把柄
You don't rat him out.
也不能操纵一个
And you don't force his one- time,
他曾经的低级下手出♥卖♥♥♥他
reluctant, low- ranking employee to rat him out, either.
咱们能生个火吗
How about I get a quick fire going?
然后暴露我们位置吗
And give up our location?
这我倒没想过呢
Hadn't thought of that.
三美元去 三美元回
Three dollars here and three dollars back
我蛋蛋都快冻掉了
to freeze my nuts.
还不如去牌桌上输得精光
Rather be losing my shirt at a card table.
至少还能感觉到自己的手脚
Least I'd be able to feel my hands and feet.
确实很冷
Ain't that cold.
我曾经有个大炉子
Hell, once, I had this pot- bellied stove,
那种马萨诸塞州的北方人过冬用的炉子
forged in Massachusetts for them northern winters.
就放在我家的中间
Sat right in the heart of my beautiful home,
离史密斯堡城外不远
just outside Fort Smith.
每次寒流袭来 我都会生起炉子
You get that thing going during the middle of a cold snap,
连邻居家都能感受到温暖
practically warmed the neighbor's house, too.
那炉子后来呢
What happened to it?
不得已卖♥♥掉了
Had to sell it.
还卖♥♥了很多其他东西
Along with lots of other things.
你要是侥幸能活下来 孩子
You got enough luck to survive all this, kid,
一定要远离赌博
you stay away from the cards.
我知道他们把劫来的钱藏在哪儿了
I know where they hid the money they took from that stagecoach.
你这种空巢来风谁信呢比利·克劳(乌鸦)
I hear you clucking, but there ain't no nest, Billy Crow.
不 那里还藏了珠宝
No, there- there's jewelry there, too.
赫夫打算等等再出手
Huff didn't want to pawn it off too quick.
以免招致怀疑什么的
Avoid suspicion and all.
我说的都是实话
I'm telling the God's honest truth here.
我没必要撒谎
Not really in a position to lie.
你一整晚都在想这事吗
You been sitting on that all night?
咱们可以去调查下 巴斯
te this, Bass.
不行
No.
说不定还能把东西分了
Could split the money and whatever else there is.
没人会知道
Nobody would ever know.
我们说比利·克劳飞走了
We say Billy Crow flew away.
对对 我绝对不会出现在这里了
Oh, oh, oh, you'll never hear from me again.
我会搭火车去加利福尼亚
I'lI bound a rail to California.
你俩话太多了
You both talk too much.
你不明白 巴斯
You don't understand, Bass.
我老婆孩子
I got a wife and kids
睡的床还没猪圈舒服呢
sleeping in a bed more suitable for pigs.
我们需要把这小子押到史密斯堡
Our job is to take this boy alive to Fort Smith.
这就是我们的任务 发过誓的
That's what we're gonna do. Took an oath.
我又没有
I didn't.
我不是在跟你商量
I ain't asking.
我只是告知你
I'm telling.
好了 两位
Whoa, fellas.
你觉得还会有白人♥民♥兵
You think another white posse man's
跟你一起出任务吗
gonna ride out with you?
像我一样帮你吗
Help you like I have?
你竟然要开枪打我
And now you gonna shoot me?
不
No.
但他们会的
But they will.
但愿你的脚力和嘴皮子一样快
Hope your feet as fast as your mouth.
比利·克劳
Billy Crow.
你在哪儿
Where you at?
我们不会伤害你的
We ain't gonna hurt you.
告诉我们那法警在哪儿 我们好速战速决
Give us sign of that lawman so we can end this.
我天啊
Mother of God.
我早说过我死定了 -今天不行
I told you I was gonna die. - Not today.
待在这里
Stay here.
你要是执迷不悟
Keep your current path,
这就是你的下场 比利·克劳
this your fate, Billy Crow.
只会留下一双靴子
Empty boots
绑在执法者的马鞍上
strung up on a lawman's saddle.
谢谢你 副警
Thank you, Deputy.
莎莉
Sally!
我去叫班纳特小姐过来
I'll go fetch Miss Bennett.
这比阵痛比暴风雨还要快
This one coming faster than lightning in a storm.
扶我到厨房♥去
Help me to the kitchen.
去拿些热水来 再把床单找来
Go fetch some water for the stove and get the linen
我们能行的 -好的 妈妈
We'll make do. Yes, Mama.
你的枪法怎么会那么好
How the hell did you learn to shoot like that?
黑人不可能那么好吗
You mean for a Black man?
不 我是说
No, I mean,
你的枪法到底怎么会那么好
how the hell did you learn to shoot like that?
不如你帮咱俩个忙吧
How about you do us both a favor
再别聊这个话题了
and never speak on this ever again.
比利·克劳 囚犯
Billy Crow. Prisoner.
你的囚犯 你来铐
Your prisoner. Your manacles.
你现在老老实实低下头 闭上嘴
Now, keep your head down and your mouth shut.
我要是逃过这一劫 怎么才能像你这样当上法警
I make it out of here, how do I get to do what you do?
你说的赃款的事 是真的吗
Was you telling the truth about the money?
老鹰垭囗
Eagle Pass.
有一对橡树 树根缠绕在一起
There's a pair of sister oaks, roots entwined.
就埋在那下面
It's buried at the base. -
阿西木·桑德斯
Isham Saunders,
经过公正的审判和有力的辩护
after a fair trial and an able defense,
由大众组成的评审团
this jury of your countrymen
认定你恶劣谋杀
has found you guilty
的罪名成立
of a most foul and aggravated murder.
因此我判处你
You are hereby sentenced to be hanged by the neck
绞刑
until you are dead.
戴维斯 孩子
Myson Davis.
我听取了你的不幸
I have heard your tale of misfortune.
也理解一个人在饥饿和贫困下
I understand what hunger and deprivation
能做出什么
can drive a person to do,
但你遭遇的困境
but it's no different
与每天站在我面前的
from the plight of all the other men
其他人没什么不同
who stand before me on any given day.
在本堂之上
In this chamber,
我必须
I must serve
化身为法律的执行人
as an instrument of the law.
你夺去了一条人命
You have taken a human life.
你把一个灵魂
You have sent a human soul
无端还给了造物主
unprepared to its maker
你给他的家人造成痛苫
and made agony for his family,
你使让妻子失去了丈夫
whom you have rendered husbandless
让孩子失去了爸爸
and fatherless.
谋杀罪名成立
For the crime of murder,
本庭判你有罪
this court finds you guilty.
特此宣判
You are hereby sentenced
你将被
to be hanged by the neck
绞刑处死
until you are dead.
好了 副警 进去吧
Okay, Deputy, go on in.
请坐吧
Sit down, please.
你这趟出去花了点时间
You had a bit of a time out there?
是的 大人
Well, sir um
民兵蒙哥马利
Posse man Montgomery
在执行任务时英勇牺牲
died heroically in the line of duty.
敌人伏击了我们 想劫走罪犯
They ambushed us to free my prisoner.
至于那个比利·克劳
About that Billy Crow.
他不是坏人 只是误入歧途
He not a bad soul, just confused.
误入歧途这个理由站不住脚
Confusion isn't much of a defense.
是的 先生
No, sir,
剧集 | 执法者:巴斯·里夫斯(2023) | 导航列表