剧集 | 执法者:巴斯·里夫斯(2023) | 导航列表
这群小野赍怎么不给爸爸打招呼
Who are these heathens at my table?
嗨 本尼
Hey, Bennie.
我选好去嘉年华要穿的裙子了
I picked out the dress I'm gonna wear to the carnival.
你想看看吗
You want to see it?
来吧 爸爸
Come on, Daddy.
哦哦 好吧
Oh- oh- oh. All right.
我这就去看
I'm coming.
他们都睡着了
They're all asleep.
只剩我们了
Cept us.
只剩我们了
Cept us.
我们得好好叙叙旧了
We got some catching up to do.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
好好叙叙旧
That we do.
不怀孕的感觉如何
How's it feel not to be pregnant for a change?
谁说我没怀孕
Who says I'm not?
这下好了
Just what I need
又多了一个孩子不理我
another child paying me no mind.
知道我最想念什么吗
Know what I missed the most?
什么
What?
你的怀抱
This.
早上好 里夫斯太太
Morning, Mrs. Reeves.
他怎么来了
Why is he here?
我得离开一个星期
I'll be gone a week.
那狂欢节怎么办
What about the carnival?
亲爱的明年我带你去两次
Sweetheart, I'll take you twice next year,
后年再带你去两次
twice the year after.
上楼去
Upstairs.
你昨晚就知道了 却一个字也没说
You knew all last night and didn't breathe a word.
你到底想让我怎样
What do you want from me?
你知道为什么孩子认不出你了吗
You wonder why your children don't recognize you anymore?
我职责在身 我发过誓
I have a duty, swore an oath.
我们结婚时你也对我发过誓
Like the one you swore to me when we married?
你也许住在那条“死亡线“之外
You may live out there beyond that Dead Line,
可我们住在这里
but we live right here.
我爱你和孩子们胜过一切
You know I love you and them kids
这你知道 -那就不要
like nothing else Telling us you love us
说一套做一套
ain't the same as showing us.
比利在等我
Billy's waiting.
我要是还当农民 你怎么能买♥♥得起钢琴
How many pianos could you buy if I was still trying to farm?
就算给我买♥♥支管弦乐队和唱诗班 巴斯
Buy me a whole orchestra and a church choir too, Bass.
那些美妙的音乐
All that pretty music
也无法弥补被你伤透的心
couldn't mend the hearts you're breaking.
一周后见
See you in a week.
需要的话 我可以再去别处转转
I can ride in circles for a bit if it'd help.
任务总是要完成的
Only thing is to get it done.
我们越快开始
Sooner we get going,
我就能越快回来
the sooner I get back.
安妮小姐
Miss Ann.
你也不希望整天跟这儿下蛋吧
You wish you could quit laying eggs all clay
你也想去找找乐子吧
and do something fun, huh?
我也是
Me, too.
你还想去嘉年华吗
Still want to go to the carnival?
不如让亚瑟带你去吧
Why don't you ask Arthur to take you?
我以为你不喜欢他
I thought you didn't like him.
总要给入一次做绅士的机会吧
Let s give someone else a chance to be a gentleman.
所以 你为什么要杀人
So, why'd you do it?
为了睡个好觉
So I could sleep.
你杀了人还能睡觉 这心到底长啥样
What kind of heart do you carry to take a man's life and sleep?
我睡得很安心
A peaceful one.
你在开玩笑吗
That supposed to be funny?
不算是
Not particulady.
所以 你就是个疯子咯
So, you're just crazy?
比利
Billy
比利
Billy
去那边隘口看看
go scout the pass up yonder.
这小矛会一路说到河边吗
That boy gonna talk all the way to the river?
我敢打保票
Safe bet.
哦 船长 船长
火 Oh, Captain, Captain*
你不知道我的名字吗
Don't you know my name? k
哦 船长 船长
Oh, Captain, Captain*
你不知道我的名字吗
Don't you know my name
嗯 我以前是搬运工
Well, I used to be the porter rode*
在南行的火车上
*On the southbound train*
在南行的火车上
*On the southbound train*
嗯 我以前是搬运工
Well, I used to be the porter rode
在南行的火车上
On the southbound train
你在笑什么
What you smiling about?
世界上有这么多我们不知道的事
All these things in the world we never known about.
你有想过吗
Ever think about them?
如果你不知道 又怎么会想起
How you gonna think about things you don't know about? C
重点就在这里
That's the whole point.
如果我们从不考虑错过了什么
If we not wondering about what we missing,
那就会全部错过
we'll miss it all.
莎莉·里夫斯 你是我见过最奇怪的姑娘
Sally Reeves, you about the strangest girl I ever met.
所以你才喜欢我
O And that's why you sweet on me.
来吧 欢迎
Come on over. Welcome.
我们去看大象吧 -看过来
Let's go see the elephant. Gather round.
不要害羞
Don't be shy.
大家能感觉到环境愈加黑暗了吗
Can you feel the growing darkness?
重建之光转瞬即逝
The light of Reconstruction quickly sets,
压♥迫♥又重新滋生 给我们戴上镣铐
and the forces of oppression gather to put us back in chains.
我从来没被黑人逮捕过
I ain't never been arrested by a Negro before.
我不是逮捕你
Didn't airrest you.
只是把你从这里运到那里
Just seeing you from here to there
说的对
Fair ehough.
但还是
Still
德州不会让我们这种人当警♥察♥
they ain't giving us no badges jn Texas.
你怎么看 巴斯
What do you think, Bass?
我们风暴来临前 能到达石灰岩峡谷吗
Can we make it to Limestone Gap before the storm hits?
不太可能
Not likely.
看来有人要湿漉漉地押赴刑场了
Looks like someone will be strung up soggy.
随你怎么看 我不会自己的行为羞愧
Soggy or not, I ain't ashamed of what I done.
死到临头还嘴硬
Spoken like a dead man.
别跟这儿大放厥词 比利·克劳
And you speaking like a fool, Billy Crow.
我们没回史密斯堡之前
You know, you've been treating me like a rented mule
你就对我夹枪带棒的
since before we returned to Fort Smith.
你要足对我有意见
Now, if there's something you want to say to me,
就直说 -你刚做我帮手时
then say it- When you started riding for me,
曾问我 自己是否有当副警长的材料
you asked if you had the grit to be a deputy marshal.
是啊 -你没有
Yeah? - You don't.
我以为你该有了
Figured you would by now.
是我有什么亏欠你的地方
Now, if I missed the mark in learning you more,
我向你道歉
I'm sorry.
但每天都是新的一课
But every day is a lesson.
每一课都很难
And each one of them is hard.
走吧
Come on.
你要放弃我了吗
Are you giving up on me?
我从不放弃 比利
I never give up, Billy.
来玩射击吧
Take a shot right here.
总有一天 我要去野外看大象
I'm gonna see an elephant un the wild someday.
你这梦想比大象还大
You dream big. Big as any elephant.
抱歉 你得排到后面去
Excuse me, you need to get to the back of the line.
莎莉 她只是个小女孩
Sally. Just a little girl.
一个没有礼貌的小女孩
O A little girl with nc manners. O
该排后面的应该是你们
The back of the line is for you.
你胆子真不小 臭丫头
You got some nerve, toad.
给我排后面去 否则我就
Now get to the back or I might
把你舌头从嘴里拔♥出♥来♥
just pull that hateful tongue right out your mouth.
让你知道女生不讲礼貌是什么后果
Show you what happens when little girls speak out of turn.
克莱门汀 你在这儿
Clementine, there you are.
剧集 | 执法者:巴斯·里夫斯(2023) | 导航列表