剧集 | 执法者:巴斯·里夫斯(2023) | 导航列表
巴斯为正义奉献一生
Bass is dedicated to justice.
有时候这种奉献让他
Seems sometimes there's
再也容纳不下任何东西任何人
hardly much room for anything or anyone else.
我找穆迪·奥尼尔
Looking for a Moody O'Neil.
你打算用白人的绞索
You set out to hang an old Black woman
绞死一个黑人老妇人
in a white man's noose.
领赏去吧 一心向上爬的捕奴者
Go collect your blood bounty, up- jumped slave catcher.
我想知道在你通向自♥由♥的路上
I wonder how much blood you left in your wake
留下了多少血
on your path to freedom.
没有一滴是浪费的
No more than I had to.
你是个杀手 与我一样
You are a killer, just like me.
在仔细审查的证据后
Upon careful review of the evidence,
我宣布你无罪
I pronounce you not guilty.
你少付了50块 弗洛伦斯
You 50 bucks short, Florence.
我押送一个活生生的人交到了
I delivered a living, breathing man into the hands
德州骑警手里
of a Texas Ranger.
拉姆齐
Ramsey.
日落先生是谁
Who is Mr. Sundown?
巴斯·里夫斯
Bass Reeves.
日落先生是就是无比索
Mr. Sundown is cinco peso.
他就像我自己的儿子
There was a boy that I loved like a son.
我要去找杀他的人报仇
I'm going after the man who killed him.
德克萨斯 沃斯堡
你是警♥察♥还是歹徒
You a lawman or an outlaw?
我觉得今天 我两者都有点
Today, a bit of both, I reckon.
我爸说 这两者差别不大
My daddy said they're one and the same.
你♥爸♥是个聪明人
Your daddy a smart man.
每个人心中都有地狱
Every man has hell in his heart
有些人的地狱比别人黑暗点
some just more than others.
去吧 走开
Go on, get.
唷
Whew.
早上在奇泽姆小径上醒来
Woke up one morning on the Chisholm Trail*
一手拿着绳子 一手牵着一头牛尾巴
With a rope in my hand and a cow by the tail
昨晚站岗时 领头的
火 Last night on guard, and the leader broke- - *
抓到了吗
Got him?
该死 谢里尔
Damn it, Sherrilll
我们还要从他嘴里套话呢
We need him talking.
抓住他的脚
Grab his feet
绑紧手腕和脚踝
Wrists and ankles. Tight.
你最好马上交代
Now, you'd best be spilling them beans
否则我打的你妈都认不出
before Mama don't recognize you no more.
我妈已经被我杀了
I killed Mama.
你不久也会去见她
You two fixing to meet.
够了
Enough.
我再问最后一次
Last time I'm gonna ask.
日落先生在哪
Where Mr. Sundown?
我猜在搞你妈呢
Holed up your Black ass, I reckon.
那些明白但拒绝真理的人
But I say unto you,
所要受的惩罚
it shall be more tolerable for Sodom
比审之日所多玛所受的惩罚还要重
on the day of judgment than for thee.
套上马鞍 我们去格伦罗斯
Saddle up. We ride for Glen Rose.
他怎么办
What about him?
脱下他的靴子 放他走
Take his boots. Cut him loose.
他的靴子 但他的头皮呢
His boots? What about his scalp?
马上就入夜了 那人受了伤
Nights comirig quick The man hurt.
又没有马
Got no horse.
你有问题吗 副警
That a problem for you, Deputy?
就俩字儿 愚蠢
Stupid is what it is.
愚蠢又心软
Stupid and soft.
到沃斯堡有三十英里
Thirty mile to Fort Worth.
到格伦罗斯二十英里
Twenty to Glen Rose.
一路上地形崎岖 他又不♥穿♥鞋
Brutal terrain, barefoot.
他是不可能活下来的
No way he'd get to either.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
总之你说了不算
Sure you don't get a vote.
在座哪位相信锡安
Who here believes Zion,
我们梦想中的天堂
that paradise of which we dream,
一定要建在遥远的地方吗
must be built in a faraway land?
我们真要用这种方式
Is that where we want to deepen our relationship
加强与上帝的联♥系♥吗 -不
with the Almighty? - No.
我们真想在哪里发展吗
Is that where we want to prosper?
这个词很有力
Such a powerful word. - 0
我们大多数人都听过
One most of us have heard all our lives.
他们用这个词给我们画饼
It's been used against us for too long.
那么 何苦拖家带口搬去准州呢
So, why exodus to the Territory?
为什么不接受现状
Why not say yes?
改善我们眼前的生活呢
Why not better our lives here and now?
如果答案是肯定的 剩下的问题就是 该怎么做
If the answer is yes, then the question is only: how?
北方传来了好消息
The winds bring word of prosperity up north.
伊利诺斯州有了一位黑人县长
A Black county commissioner in Illinois.
密歇根州有了黑人代表
A state representative in Michigan.
但我问问大家
But I ask you,
既然上帝眷顾了
has some providence touched
我们在芝加哥的兄弟姐妹
our brothers and sisters in Chicago
为什么不眷顾我们呢
that does not deserve to touch us, too?
他们底特律的信众
Do they have a conviction in Detroit
就比我们更虔诚更优秀吗
that we ourselves have mislaid?
那我再问问 既然我们在史密斯堡
I ask again, why build paradise afar
就能自己当家做主 何苦要把天堂
when we can build politicians of our own right here
建在远方呢 -说得对
in Fort Smith? - Yes!
我觉得这才是我们通向山那边的路
Now, I say that's the true path to the city over the hill.
通向自♥由♥的路
To freedom.
罗杰斯副警长
Deputy Rogers.
你身着盛装 可真是养眼啊
You shine like a polished penny in your Sunday best.
谢谢你 艾思梅小姐
Thank y ou, Miss Esme.
你的话 也温暖了我的心房♥
Your words, they, uh...they shine, too.
我觉得你一次给了他们太多信息
I reckon you gave them folk more to chew
当心贪多嚼不烂
than their mouths normally hold.
怎么没看见莎莉 -她发烧了
I hadn't seen Sally She running a fever.
挺严重的 都烧了一天半了
Some awful thing. Day and a half now.
那就周二吧
Tuesday, then?
巴斯 他至少一周后才会回来
Bass hels not due back for at least a week.
但这事很重要 你跟莎莉应该庆祝
You and Sally deserve a night for what's important
现在最重要的是安静和休息 不是吗
Whatls important is peace and quiet, is it not?
听妈妈的
Mama knows best.
艾斯梅小姐
Miss Esme?
我能送你回家吗
May I walk you home?
我的荣幸 警长
It'd be a pleasure, Deputy.
珍妮
Jennie.
咱们回家吧
Y'all come on
来吧
Come on.
我给你点忠告
Let me tell you something.
我洗耳恭听
I'm all ears.
你下次违背我命令 残忍♥杀人
Next time you shoot a man in cold blood over my say so,
我会就地将你缉拿
I'll put you in cuffs and haul your ass
直接交给帕克法官
directly to Judge Parker.
介意听听我的忠告吗 -小心讲话
You mind if I share, too? - Think carefully.
我现在没心情听
I'm not in the listening mood.
从我们踏上征途的第一步
The minute we began this expedition,
我们就是在与魔鬼共舞
we was waltzing with the devil.
你越早接受这个事实
And the sooner you accept that,
就越有可能活到最后
better odds of survival.
这是为了大家好
For all of us.
巴斯
Bass.
这里适合安营扎寨
This is good a place as any.
我第一次当副法警时
I knew this Injun posse man
认识了一个印第安民兵
when I was first deputized.
我们也会在平原上扎寨
We'd be out on the plains,
就像现在一样
just like now,
他会一边做饭 一边放屁
and he'd be a- grubbing and a- farting.
我就问他 你是在用屁♥股♥弹班卓琴吗
剧集 | 执法者:巴斯·里夫斯(2023) | 导航列表