剧集 | 执法者:巴斯·里夫斯(2023) | 导航列表
是不是我做错什么 惹上帝生气了
You suppose I did something to make the Almighty angry?
祂只是在教你
He just teaching you.
说我不是农民的料
That I ain't a farmer?
世事艰难 需要耐心
Or that it's hard and takes patience.
耐心换不来钱
Patience ain't gonna put money in our pocket.
我不会放弃的
I ain't about to quit this.
使劲
Step up.
调个头 转方向
Come on around. Come on around.
知道我是谁吗
I suspect you know who I am?
有关系吗 反正你都要告诉我
Don't matter, seeing as you're fixing to tell me.
我是谢里尔·林恩
Name is Sherrill Lynn.
是名治安法警
Deputy U. S. Marshal.
大概15天前
About 15 days ago,
我跟另一位名为贺拉斯·李的副警
me and another deputy, Horace Lee,
一起去乔克托部落递交法♥院♥传票
we went to serve a writ in Choctaw Nation.
交给一个名叫一号♥查理的家伙后 我们就匆忙离开了
We lit out after this red named"One Charlie. "
他因威士忌引进受到指控
Charged with introduction of whiskey.
结果老贺被一号♥查理一枪打爆了肺
One Charlie popped Old Horry right through the lung,
他在地上躺了个把小时
and he lay there for a good hour or so,
悲惨死去
dying. bad.
对这种事我很记仇
And I take things like that personal.
是份危险的工作
It's a dangerous job.
帕克法官也管不过来
Judge Parker got his hands full.
没错
He does.
但就在昨天
But just yesterday,
我们得到线报
we got a lead on an unruly broad
有个猛娘们儿在窝藏一号♥查理
who's putting a roof over One Charlie's skull.
也就是他老婆
His wife.
她比大自然还野蛮
Fiercer than Mother Nature herself.
你需要会说乔克托语的人
And you need somebody who knows Choctaw.
没错
That.
而且还要比老贺的枪法准
and someone who could shoot better than dear old Horace.
有什么好处
What's your offer?
我已经跟帕克说过了
Now, I spoke with Parker directly.
他说能让你加入民兵
And he said to sign you up as a posse man.
谁的民兵 -我的
Whose posse man, now? - Mine.
谢了副警 我是个农民
Appreciate you, Deputy, but I'm a farmer.
没有收成你还能熬几个月
How many mouths you got to feed with no harvest?
杯子给你了
You can keep the cup.
为什么不干
Why not do it?
我面前就是很好的理由
Figure I got a good reason right in front of me,
楼上还有四个
four more upstairs.
也许明天就五个了
Maybe five by tomorrow.
我们现在一无所有 要为一切打算
When we had nothing, we dreamed of everything.
这片土地 还有你
This land, you.
就是我的一切
That is everything.
巴斯
Bass...
人家专程骑马来找你
A man rode up here and asked for you.
指名道姓
By name.
这是次机会 是个选择
A man with an opportunity, a choice.
现在我们也没多少选择的余地了
We don't get many of those, now, do we?
一个白人带着把枪
A white man with a gun
还有随之而来的麻烦
and all that come with it.
枪只是件东西 是工具
A gun is just a thing, a tool, an instrument.
重要的是使用它的人
What matters is who plays it, and you Gabriel.
宝贝 我只射过火鸡和野猪
Honey, you only seen me shoot wild turkeys and feral hogs.
百发百中
Without a bullet wasted.
我做个农民就够了
I'm content to farm.
我很自♥由♥
I'm free.
真的吗
Are you?
这片区域有三种歹徒
You got three types of rogues around these parts.
有偷马的
There's the kind that steals horses,
私运威士忌的
the kind that supplies whiskey,
还有因为这两种事喜欢挖人心肝的
and the kind that's happy to cut your heart out over both.
欢迎来到死亡线
Welcome to the Dead Line.
你最好给那把老古董上好膛
You best load that antique of yours.
这里没有律法 只有亡命之徒
Out here, there ain't no laws, only outlaws.
真美
Beautiful.
什么
Excuse me?
是那架钢琴 夫人 很美
The piano, ma'am. It's beautiful.
您会弹吗
You play?
我相信你这儿的肥皂 药剂
I'm sure your soaps or liniments
或补品都很不错 但我没有时间
or tonics are marvels, but I don't have time.
知道是男孩还是女孩吗
Do you have a sense if it's a boy or a girl?
你想要什么
I have a sense you want something from me.
不
No.
是想给你点东西
I want something for you.
让我们抓住重建的希望
Let us seize the promise of Reconstruction.
黑人的天堂
Black paradise.
整个州都将属于我们
An entire state to call our own.
这世上只有一个天堂
There's only one paradise,
就在你的头顶
and that's the one above.
看仔细了 民兵
Eyes up, Posse Man.
我们到了
We're in it now.
看这片混乱
Check that mess.
快跑
Run.
驾
Yah!
天父
Heavenly Father,
我祈求您用您的爱包裹他的灵魂
I pray You meet his soul with Your abundance of love
让他进入您的天国
as he enters Your Heavenly Kingdom.
阿门
Amen.
你还信上帝
You still believe in a Lord
是他让你半辈子在枷锁中度过
that let you spend half your life in chains?
那些枷锁是人造成的
Man made those chains.
上帝给我的是希望
It was God who gave me the hope
让我相信一个没有枷锁的未来
to believe in a future without'em.
看看希望带给了他什么
Look what hope got him.
多祈祷没坏处
Prayers don't hurt.
没错 但也没啥用
Yeah. They don't help much, neither.
走吧
Let's go.
只要有一只秃鹰
Where there's one crooked vulture,
很快就会来更多
there's soon to be more.
那充满敌意
That bitter
又易怒的民族
and hasty nation,
他们必遍行全地
which shall march through the breadth of the land,
夺取不属他们的
to possess the dwelling places
居所
that are not theirs.
他们恐怖可怕
They are terrible and dreadful:
一切随心所欲
their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.
他们皆为暴♥力♥而来
They shall come all for violence.
他们将面迎东风
Their faces shall sup up the east wind.
他们将如尘土般
...and they shall gather the captivity
被囚禁
as the sand.
不饿吗
Not hungry?
不够饿
Not hungry enough.
这一带食物很稀少
Food gets scarce around these parts.
去年冬天 我抓了一只乌鸦
Last winter, I plucked me a crow,
美美饱餐一顿
and I got a good taste
它前一天搜刮的食物
of what he was scrounging on the day before.
你多给我5元钱
You pay me an extra five dollars,
我能给你找到比乌鸦更好的
I'll scrounge you up something better than crow.
巴斯 你这个人
Well, you've got yourself a hell
还真是挺有创业精神
of an entrepreneurial spirit, Bass.
我想看的是那些野蛮人教你的
Now what I want to see is some of that mystical bullshit
那些神秘的玩意
them savages taught you.
我没见过什么野蛮人
I don't see no savages.
只有人
Just men.
跟你我没什么不同
No different than you or me.
他们都是杀手 小偷
They're all killers, all thieves.
那不是真的 谢里尔
That ain't true, Sherrill.
剧集 | 执法者:巴斯·里夫斯(2023) | 导航列表