剧集 | 执法者:巴斯·里夫斯(2023) | 导航列表
这种感觉很奇怪
Mighty strange, this feeling.
骑向我的死亡
Riding to my death. -
但如果有人送我赴死
But if anyone delivers me,
我倒更希望是你
it might as well be you.
为什么
Why?
一个人在即将看到死人时
Suppose when a man see the reaper coming,
会开始寻找生命中
he look for the things in life
给予他慰藉的东西
that give him a little bit of comfort.
我们都是黑人
We both Negroes,
我们看世界的方式是一样的
we know the world in the same ways.
你残忍♥地夺走了一个生命
You take a life with no regret,
我们不一样
we ain't close to the same.
但你一定杀过人
Oh, you must have killed folks.
难道他们都该死吗
Ain't none of them had it coming?
这不是我能决定的
Ain't for me to decide.
看 这就是我们的问题
Yeah. That's our problem.
我们总让别人替我们做决定
We always having somebody else decide for us.
可我从不相信 这些决策者会真为我们好
Only, I don't trust none of them deciders to do us right.
你听起来像苏格 -谁
You sound like Sugar. - Who?
我姥爷
My grandpappy.
他也有同样的感觉 从未尝过自♥由♥的滋味
Felt the same way, and never got the taste of freedom.
知道吗 格兰杰读解放宣言的时候
You know, I was there, in Galveston,
我就在加尔维斯顿
when Granger read the emancipation papers.
我就知道你当过兵
I reckoned you served.
是啊 那时候
Yeah, back then
我还以为自己创造了历史呢
...thought I was a part of history right when it happened.
但历史 总是成者王败者寇
But history, see, that's when somebody wins.
就像大卫杀死歌♥利亚一样
Like when David slayed Goliath.
我在加尔维斯顿那天就明白了
Yeah, I figured out pretty quick that day in Galveston,
历史并未被创造
wasn't no history being made.
只是白人在照本宣科
Just a white man reading words.
他们永远在照本宣科
They always just reading words.
孩子们 来跟艾思梅阿姨打个招呼
Kids, come say hello to your Aunt Esme.
抱歉冒昧登门拜访
I apologize for calling without notice.
但话说回来 这么久了你也不说邀请我上门
Then again, I was hoping to be invited over by now.
我今天去嘉年华了
I was at that carnival today.
看到了莎莉
Saw Sally.
和一个男孩在一起 -亚瑟
With a boy. - Arthur.
你觉得让他俩单独待在一起合适吗
Think it's okay to let them wander on their own?
你觉得教我怎么管女儿合适吗
You think it's okay to ask me how I'm raising my daughter?
真是可笑
That's rich.
你在范布伦被保护得太好
You so sheltered here in Van Buren,
难道忘了我们生活在什么世界吗
you forgot about the world we live in?
莎莉能照顾好自己
Sally can take care of herself.
我承认 她有股子劲儿
She got spirit, no doubt,
但是黑人在这个地区
but Black folks have been disappearing
到处失踪
up and down the Territory.
你是篝火故事听多了吧
You've been listening to too many campfire tales.
那是你的想法
That's what you think.
你还真是一点没变
You really haven't changed.
你也是一点没变
Not nearly as much as you.
你有什么够劲儿的东西喝吗
You got anything stronger than water?
这里撑不住了
This cover ain't gonna hold!
朝光那边走
To the light!
我们的朋友 查塔努加的萨姆森·弗劳尔斯
Our friend Samson Flowers from Chattanooga
在红叉镇失踪了
up and vanished in Red Fork.
他之前在着手一项交易 允许我们
He started working a deal that would allow us
从以前的切罗基奴隶手中租赁土地
to lease land from former Cherokee slaves.
萨姆森坐火车
Samson took the train
去印第安领土地协商条款
to Indian Territory to broker the terms.
几个月来都杳无音信
Months go by, and we don't hear a word.
然后 有一天
Then, one day,
一个叫巴克·索恩的来了一封信
a letter arrived from Buck Thorne,
那是他本来要去见的自♥由♥民
the Freedman he was supposed to meet.
索恩到达红叉镇时 萨姆森的包和衣服
When Thorne arrived at Red Fork, Samson's bag and clothes
还在他租来过夜的房♥间里
were still in the room he'd rented for the night,
但他却无处可寻
but he was nowhere to be found.
旅馆的其他客人告诉索恩
The other hotel guests, they told Thorne
在夜里曾听到雷鸣般的马蹄声
about hearing thundering hooves in the night.
还有个人声称 看到一个骑手 长着野兽的眼睛
One man claimed he saw a rider with the eyes of the beast.
我们再也没见过萨姆森 也没有收到过他的消息
We never saw or heard from Samson ever again.
我们甚至还亲自去了红叉镇
Even traveled to Red Fork ourselves
取回他的遗物
to retrieve his effects.
你们在他房♥间闻到硫磺味了吗
Y'all smelled sulfur in his room?
这不是什么篝火故事 珍妮
Wasn't a campfire tale, Jennie.
不是什么无稽之谈
It wasn't some story I just heard.
萨姆森是个活生生的人
Samson was flesh and blood.
他是我的朋友 就像你一样
A man I knew, like I know you.
抓走他的人也绝不是笨蛋和傻子
Now, sure, it wasn't a haint or a duppy that snatched him up,
但是
but.
在我看来
seem to me...
黑人面临的事情比这个更可怕
Black folk are facing things scarier than that.
我们一起去嘉年华吧
Let's get to that carnival.
等等
Wait, wait.
敲吧
Go on.
我是副警长巴斯·里夫斯
Deputy Marshal Bass Reeves.
可以让我们避下雨吗
Much obliged if we could take shelter.
不会英语
No English.
乔克托语呢
Choctaw?
西班牙语
Espanol.
我们想避雨。
告诉他们我们是警♥察♥ -好的
Tell them we're lawmen. Yeah.
我们是警♥察♥
不会带来麻烦
在我们家乡
警♥察♥就是麻烦
但暴风雨来了 不能见死不救
她是个聪明的女人 -请进吧
She's a wise woman. Pasale.
谢谢
Gracias.
我看到了死亡
它在跟着你
哦 她聊到了死亡 说
Oh, she's, uh, she's talking about death. It's. ...
你离死很近了
It's close now.
她预测对了你的未来
She's prognosticated your future.
你还记得苏格在里夫斯太太花♥园♥
You remember when Sug got caught pissing
撒尿被抓那次吗
in Mrs. Reeves'flower garden? -
我以为她会把他老二给剁下
I thought for certain she'd chop his johnson off.
天 我现在都记得她的脸
Oh, Lord, I remember her face.
你这个肮脏之徒马上从我花♥园♥滚出去
Get your vile wretchedness out of my sight this instant. "
你打算什么时候把埃德温
Now, when are you gonna introduce Edwin
介绍给你丈夫
to that husband of yours?
巴斯经常不在家 来了也呆不久
Bass would have to stay home longer than a few hours.
史密斯堡都在传
Word already floating around Fort Smith
你丈夫是怎么装成流浪汉
about how your husband dressed as a tramp to snatch
把多利弗家那俩小子从他母亲手里抓走的
the Dolliver boys right out from under their own mother.
你对巴斯的事迹比我还熟
Sound like you hear more about Bass's dealings than I do.
因为埃德温总是聊起他
AlI I hear is Edwin chattering about him.
告诉我
Digame.
你能用魔法
让我和我爱的女人在一起吗?
幸运如你 何须魔法
再差一寸
子弹就能要了你的命
告诉你朋友
我能净化他的思想
嘿 巴斯
Hey, Bass.
她说她想净化你的思想
She says she wants to clean your thoughts.
告诉她 我谢谢她
Tell her thank you,
但是不用
but no.
格兰杰的军队穿过加尔维斯顿后
After Granger rolled through Galveston,
我们团向德克萨斯的种植园进发
my regiment started going to plantations throughout Texas,
去告诉他们 我们自♥由♥了
carrying the word that we was free.
然后我们遇上了
That's when we came across
洛克罗斯种植园的
the Rockrose Plantation.
詹姆斯·纳布莱特 种植园主
James Neblett, the owner.
治安官也来了 带着民兵队
Sheriff was there, the posse men.
纳布莱特说 他的奴隶拿起来武器造♥反♥
Neblett said his slaves had taken up arms.
治安官都没检查武器
剧集 | 执法者:巴斯·里夫斯(2023) | 导航列表