Sam, why did you do it?
雪莉是我朋友 我没伤害她
Shelli was my friend. I didn't do this.
凶器上有你的指纹
Your prints were on the murder weapon.
我的当事人不知道他在回家的路上发现的东西是凶器
My client had no idea that what he found on his walk home was the murder weapon.
那他为什么要扔掉呢
Why did he get rid of it?
作为一名读于名牌大学 具有公民♥意♥识的法律专业学生
A civic- minded law student at a prestigious university.
出于公共安全着想 他处理掉了
he disposed of it for public safety.
要知道 我们可以让他走后门的
You know, we could have come in the back way.
不 我喜欢看看人们的情绪
No, l like seeing the mood on the street.
能让我知道即将面对什么
Gives me a good idea what I'm going up against.
两名受害者的血迹在那把锤子上
Well, the blood of two of our victims is on the hammer.
门把手上有山姆的指纹 而且他还有嫉妒的动机
Sam's prints are on the handle, and we have the jealousy motive.
即使是弗洛伊德也无法确凿无疑地排除合理怀疑
Which not even Freud could substantiate beyond a reasonable doubt.
听着 另外两名室友无法指认出山姆
Look, none of the other roommates could ID him.
也没有视频或手♥机♥信♥号♥♥能证明他在案发现场
There's no video or cell phone hits that put him at the scene.
那他的辩护理由是什么
So what's his defense?
神秘的凶手仍逍遥法外吗
That the mystery killer's still out there somewhere?
永远不要低估有些人在法庭上厚颜无♥耻♥扯谎的能力
Never underestimate the power of bald- faced lies in the halls of justice.
卡里西 我们都清楚山姆就是凶手
Carisi, you and I both know that Sam is good for this.
是啊 现在我只需要向12名愤怒的纽约市民证明这点
Yeah, now I just got to prove it to 12 angry New Yorkers
而他们可能比这群人更痛恨警♥察♥
who probably hate the cops as much as this crowd does.
释放山姆·艾利斯 释放山姆·艾利斯
Free Sam Ellis! Free Sam Ellis!
我打开门 就感觉大事不妙了
I opened the door, and I knew something was wrong.
此话怎讲
Why was that?
因为我看到达蒙倒在走廊上的血泊里
Because I saw Damon lying in the hallway in a puddle of blood.
你做了什么 -我呼喊
What'd you do? - I called out...
雪莉 伊洛蒂
"Shelli, ""Elodie. "
我没听到回应 所以我去雪莉的房♥间看了看
I didn't hear an answer, so I looked in Shelli's room.
你看到了什么
What'd you see there?
雪莉在床上 斜靠在墙上
Shelli was on the bed, slouched against the wall...
听警♥察♥说 她的姿势是那种 防御姿态
in what I heard the police call"A defensive posture"...
浑身是血 她已经死了
Covered in blood. She was dead.
然后发生了什么 -然后我去了走廊
·Then what happened? - Then I went to the hall.
在那里发现了伊洛蒂 她浑身赤♥裸♥躺在地上
That's where I found Elodie. She was on the floor naked.
但是她还有呼吸
But she was alive.
你立即拨♥打♥了报♥警♥电♥话♥吗
So is that when you dialed 911?
给我父亲打了电♥话♥
I called my dad.
他说我应该打给校园安保 他们会来得快一点
Uh, he said that I should call campus security, that they'd show up faster.
然后我就在门外等他们过来
And then I waited outside until they showed up.
谢谢你 泰迪
Thank you, Teddy.
你在外面等待救援到来 即使你的两个朋友还在里面
You waited outside until help came, even though two of your friends were inside,
还活着 大概率恐惧万分
alive, probably frightened?
我当时自己也很恐惧
I was pretty freaked out myself.
是恐惧 还是愤怒
Freaked out or pissed off?
你不是透过门缝看到
Didn't you see through the door lock
他们三人在里面发♥生♥关♥系♥ 而你却被排除在外吗
the three of them engaged in a sexual encounter without you?
反对 证人不是被告
Objection. The witness is not on trial here.
但他最初确实是嫌疑人
But he was initially a suspect.
允许提问 但简短些
'll allow, but move it along.
霍尔先生 警方是否曾经就你在此案中可能涉及的犯罪行为进行过问话
Mr. Hall, were you or were you not questioned by police about your possible involvement in this crime?
是的
Yes.
但他们排除了我的嫌疑
But they ruled me out.
是在发现我当事人有雪莉房♥间摄像头的权限之前还是之后
Before or after they found that my client had access to a camera in Shelli's room?
那摄像头是她请求他安装的
A camera she asked him to install.
反对 辩方在代替证人作证
Objection. The defense is testifying.
反对有效 继续提问 律师
Sustained. Move along, Counselor.
霍尔先生 你是否对雪莉有爱慕之情
Mr. Hall, did you or did you not have an attraction to Shelli?
我确实喜欢她
I liked her, sure.
所以看到她三人行不带你 你一定感觉很生气 受到了冷落
So seeing her have a three- way without you, you must have felt angry, left out?
是的
l did.
换作是你会怎么想
How would you feel?
我听到雪莉房♥间有动静
I heard noises coming from Shelli's room...
所以走了进去
so I went in.
有个
There was...
男人拿着一把锤子
a guy standing over her with...
站在她旁边
a hammer.
她尖叫着说 因为我拒绝了你
She was screaming, "Because I told you no. "
然后他用锤子打了她
Then he hit her with the hammer.
我转身就跑
I ran.
然后发生了什么
Then what happened?
他追我到了走廊 把我推倒在地
He chased me up the hall, threw me down
撕掉了我的内♥裤♥ 接着
tore my underwear off, and he...
他强♥奸♥了我
He raped me.
你能向警方描述这人的外貌吗
Could you describe this man to the police?
他是白人 像是大学生
He was white, college- aged.
我没看清楚他的脸
I didn't see him clearly.
所以你无法在列队指认中指出被告
Okay, so you could not pick the defendant out of a lineup?
是的
No.
但你确实告诉过警方 他是白人♥大♥学生
But you did tell the police that he was white, college- aged.
是的
Yes.
谢谢 我问完了
Thank you. No more questions.
对这名证人不再进一步问询
Nothing for this witness.
我刚才在里面搞砸 -不 你没有
I screwed it up in there. - No, you didn't.
你说出了事实 完全还原了当时的情景
You told the truth. You said exactly what happened.
那他们为什么没有像质问泰迪那样问我
Then why didn't they question me like they did Teddy?
因为在法庭上攻击强♥奸♥受害者可能会起反作用
Because going after a rape victim on the stand can backfire with the jury.
可我已经做好准备应对她了
Well, I was ready for her.
我本可以告诉她 雪莉不该遭受这一切
I would've told her that Shelli didn't deserve this.
她只是想追求自♥由♥
She wanted to be free.
我知道
lknow.
所以我们那晚才会那么放纵
That's why we all fooled around that night.
伊洛蒂 你只是想当个好朋友
Elodie, you were just being a good friend.
不 我根本不该提议那件事
No, I should have never suggested it.
她也许现在还会活着
She'd still be alive.
你听我说 认真听我说
Will you listen to me, really listen to me?
你没有做错任何事
You did nothing wrong.
一点都没有
Nothing.
她只是想提升自己
I mean, she was...she was working on herself.
她拉着我去参加那些女性赋权的聚会
She dragged me to these women's- empowerment meetings.
她一直在说什么不再吸引负能量
She was talking about not attracting negativity.
她一直说着 -等一下
· She...she was saying all the- Hang on.
你觉得她有可能是在说山姆吗
You think she could have been talking about Sam?
崛起并闪耀赋权组织
古尔德大街57号♥
10月2日 星期三
是的 雪莉每周都会来这里 持续了大概三个月
Yes, Shelli Henson was here every week for about three months.
我听说了她的遭遇 实在是太可怕了
I heard what happened to her. lt is horrible.
是的 一个叫山姆·艾利斯的学生
Yeah, so, um, a student by the name of Sam Ellis
因涉嫌谋杀她正在接受审判
is on trial for her murder.
我在新闻上看到了
Yes, l saw it on the news.
我在新闻上看到了
Yes, I saw it on the news.
雪莉有没有跟你提到过山姆这个人
Did Shelli ever mention Sam by name to you?
没有 -没有 你确定吗
σNo. ·No? Are you sure?
萨曼莎 如果你知道什么
Because, Samantha, if you know anything,
是时候告诉我们了
now would be the time to tell us.
每个人都会做一次私密的自述
Everyone does a private testimonial.
这是让她们记录自己转变的一种方式
lt's a way for the client to track their transformation.
明白了
Right.
雪莉在她最后一次来这里时也录了一段
Shelli did one on her last day here.
除了她自己 没人看过
No one would have seen it but her.
谢谢你 -不客气
·Thank you. - Of course.
我有太多值得感恩的事情
l'm grateful for so many things...
学习法律 我的朋友 我的母亲
studying law, my friends, my mother.
我很感激能在这个团体里找到了勇气
l'm grateful for the courage I found here in this group.
帮我在内心深处找到了力量
lt's helped me find it within myself.
我不会再吸引负面情绪进入我的生活
I will no longer attract negativity in my life.
我不会再害怕说拒绝
I will no longer be afraid to say no.
而我第一个要练习拒绝的人
And the first person I am going to practice saying no to...
就是山姆·艾利斯
is Sam Ellis.
怎么样
Well?
要让这个视频被法庭接受会有些难度
Well, it's gonna be a fight to get this admitted in court.
你是我见过最擅长打硬仗的检察官
You're the best pugilist I know, Counselor.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表