在哪呢
Where... where was it?
藏在床头上方的烟雾报♥警♥器里
Hidden in the smoke alarm above the bed.
伊洛蒂 我们不想窥探你的私生活
Elodie, we don't want to pry into your personal life,
但我们只想知道你为什么不告诉我们你们三个有过亲密行为
but we just want to know why you didn't tell us that the three of you had a hookup.
我觉得这不重要
H didn't think it mattered.
此时此刻 一切都很重要
Everything matters at this point.
我们所做的是私密的 不仅仅是对我
What we did was private, you know, not just for me,
还有对于达蒙和雪莉来说
but for...for Damon and for Shelli, too.
所以你并不知道雪莉的床头上方有个摄像头吗
So you didnft know that...that Shelli had a camera above her bed?
不 不 如果我知道那有摄像头 我就不会做那种事
No, no, I...Iwouldn't have done what we did if I knew it was there.
好吧
Okay.
等等 如果有摄像头 你们看到是谁杀了雪莉吗
Wait, but if...if there was a camera, didn't you see who...who murdered Shelli?
不幸的是没有
Yeah, unfortunately not.
那好 我们还是谈谈泰迪吧
Okay. Well, why don't we talk about Teddy?
是啊 她和泰迪的关系怎么样
Yeah, what was her relationship like with Teddy?
紧张
Tense.
是的 我会用爱恨交加来形容
Yeah, I would describe it as love- hate.
怎么说
How so?
他喜欢戏弄她
He liked to tease her.
达蒙和我曾经开玩笑说他们倒不如赶紧上♥床♥作个了断
Damon and I used to joke about them just hooking up and getting it over with.
所以你认为他暗恋她吗
So you think that he had a crush on her?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, lguess so.
他知道那晚你们三个在一起吗
Did he know that the three of you were hooking up that night?
他应该不知道
I don't know how he would.
那只是 一时冲动的事情
lt was a... spur- of- the- moment thing.
也许
Or maybe
也许他看到了
maybe he saw it.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
有可能是泰迪安装了那个摄像头
Yeah, it's possible that Teddy installed the camera.
是啊 我想这比雪莉自己装的更能说得通
Yeah, I guess that makes more sense than Shelli putting it up.
所以泰迪说 他那晚有个约会吗
So Teddy...Teddy said that...he had a date that night?
是的 他是这么说的
Yeah, that's what he said.
他有没有说他和谁去了哪里
Did he say with who or where they went?
没有
No.
他从未提起过她的名字
He never mentioned her name.
我有个约会
I had a date.
和谁
With who?
同班的一个女生
A girl in my class.
你们都做了什么 -没什么
·What'd you two do? - Nothing.
她在最后一刻取消了
She canceled last minute.
你们到底想问什么
Where exactly is this going?
我们想知道你的当事人昨晚12点到凌晨3点之间在哪里
We're trying to find out where your client was between midnight and 3: 00 A. M.
那女生放了我鸽子之后 我就直接回家了
After my date stood me up, I just went home.
你几点回的家 -12点
What time was that? - Midnight.
你看到什么不寻常的事了吗
You see anything unusual?
我一定要回答吗 -你没什么可遮掩的
Do I have to answer that? - You have nothing to hide.
说实话就好 -好吧
·Tell the truth. Okay.
我在人行道上 准备进屋
I was on the sidewalk, about to go in.
我走到门口
I walked up to the door.
门上的防盗链系着 我就往屋子里看
The chain lock was on. I looked inside.
他们瞒着我玩三人行
They were having a threesome without me.
这让你有什么感受
How'd that make you feel?
感觉被冷落 很生气
Left out, pissed off.
我想知道他们瞒着我这件事多久了
Like, how long have they been hiding things like this from me?
让你生气到杀了雪莉吗
Did it piss you off enough to kill Shelli?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我们知道你喜欢她
We know you had a thing for her.
你们觉得我打了达蒙的头 杀了雪莉 强♥奸♥伊洛蒂
You think I hit Damon over the head, killed Shelli, raped Elodie,
然后装作发现了他们吗
and then pretended to find them?
我们就是这么想的 -够了 问话结束了
·That's exactly what we think. - Okay, we're done here.
不 我什么都没做
No, Ididn't do any of those things.
那你当时在哪
Then where were you?
我喝了几杯 然后去了公园下棋
I got a few drinks, went to the park, played chess.
和谁 -我不知道他的名字
With who? - I don't know his name.
他一直都在那里 下棋就是他赚钱的方式
He's there all the time. lt's how he makes money.
到此为止 不能再问了
And that's it. No more questions.
所以现在是什么情况
So what are we looking at here?
法医说死亡时间是凌晨一点到两点之间
The ME says that the time of death, you know, was between 1: 00 and 2: 00 A. M.
但根据雪莉尸体上 愤怒和过度杀戮的证据
But based on the evidence of, you know, rage and overkill on Shelli's body,
很明显她是凶手的目标
I mean, she's clearly the target.
好吧 那为什么要强♥奸♥伊洛蒂
Okay. So why rape Elodie?
你也听到他说的了
Well, you heard him.
他说他感觉自己被冷落了 对吧
He said that he felt left out of the three- way, right?
他取走了他认为自己应得的
He took what he felt he deserved.
虽然这是很有力的动机 但我们有实际证据吗
Well, that's great for motive, but where are we with the hard evidence?
你指的是凶器之类的证据吗
You mean like a murder weapon?
凶器或目击证人
That or a witness.
伊洛蒂说她没法确定或者否定是泰迪强♥奸♥了她
Elodie says that she can't confirm or deny if it was Teddy that raped her.
所以 目前来说 这孩子是唯一的嫌疑人
So, as of now, this kid is our only suspect.
我们会查他的信♥用♥卡♥记录 看能不能把他和摄像头联♥系♥上
We're going through his credit history to see if we can link him to the camera.
你相信他的不在场证明吗
You buying this alibi?
谁会凌晨两点在公园下棋呢
Who plays chess in a park at 2: 00 A. M. ?
很显然是某个被排除在三人行之外的人
Evidently somebody who's been shut out of a threesome.
是的 就是他 泰迪
Yeah, that's him...Teddy.
你知道他的名字 但他不知道你的名字
You know his name. He doesn't know yours.
我讨厌死他了 -为什么
Ihate his guts. ·Why'sthat?
他从小到大都和电脑下棋
Grew up playing chess against his computer.
几乎每次他都赢
He wins almost every time.
新一代的年轻人
This new crop of kids...
没有灵魂
No soul.
你前天晚上有和他下棋吗
You play against him two nights ago?
有 我赢了他一百块
Yeah. Took him for 100 bucks.
他不赢回去就不肯走
He wouldn't quit till he won it back.
我们足足下了三小时棋 -到几点
We did battle for three hours. Till what time?
我凌晨三点之后才回到家
I didn't get home till after 3: 00 A. M.
我老婆到现在还不肯跟我说话
My old lady still ain't talking to me.
看起来你比他更需要不在场证明 是吧
Seems like you need an alibi more than him, huh?
好了 谢谢你
All right, thank you.
他刚刚证明了泰迪是清白的
Okay, this guy just cleared Teddy,
所以我们现在又没有嫌疑人了 -或许不是
·so we're down to zero suspects. - Maybe not.
技术部说雪莉是摄像头的管♥理♥员♥
TARU said that Shelli was listed as an administrator,
但还有另一个IP地址有访问权限
but there was another IP address that had access.
是谁
Who?
山姆·艾利斯 -什么
Sam Ellis? -What?
你是山姆·艾利斯吗
Are you Sam Ellis?
是我 有什么事吗
Yeah. Uh, w- what's this about?
雪莉·汉森 你认识她吗
Shelli Henson. You know the name?
认识 我们是同班同学
Yeah. We were in class together.
我听说了她的事
I heard about what happened to her.
你和她关系怎么样
How well do you know her?
我们是学习搭档 怎么了
We were study partners. Why?
你有她房♥间里摄像头的访问权限
You're listed as an administrator on a camera in her room.
是的 雪莉让我帮她装的摄像头
Yeah, Shelli asked me to set that up for her.
好吧 能告诉我她被害的那天晚上你在哪里吗
Okay, can you tell us where you were the night of her murder?
我一个人在家
I was home alone.
有证据吗
Any way to verify?
我知道他是谁 -离他远点
Hey, I know that guyl- Leave him alonel
你们要逮捕我吗 -不 我们为什么要逮捕你呢
Are you arresting me? - No, why would we do that?
我们只想问你几个问题
We just want to ask you a few more questions.
有律师在场就可以 -随便你
Not without counsel. - Well, that's your choice.
我们找个别的地方聊 走吧
But let's talk somewhere else. Come on.
怎么回事 -后退
oWhat's happening? - Get back.
请你们后退 -马上后退
· Back up, please. - Back it up, right now!
后退 后退
Back it upl Back it upl
我们需要更多支援
We're gonna need to call for more backup.
特害组移♥动♥指挥部 立刻需要援助
Special Victims Portable Central, 85 forthwith,
位置是 华盛顿广场公园
location...Washington Square Park.
警员现在需要支援
Officers in need of assistance now!
专员先生 我明白 但正如我之前向您解释的情况
Commissioner, I do understand, but as I explained to you before,
我们逮捕的那名学生是纽大案中的调查嫌疑人
the student that we picked up is a person of interest in the UNY case.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表