是的 我能向您保证我的警探没有做任何激起此次
Yeah, I can assure you that my detectives didn't do anything to provoke this...
好的
Okay.
明白 我会持续向您汇报
Yes, sir. I will keep you posted.
所以 很显然
So, apparently,
学生民权协会正打算在起诉纽约警♥察♥局
the Student Civil Liberties Association is filing a lawsuit against NYPD.
让他们先去排队
Tell them to get in line.
我们有个年度最受关注的案子的嫌疑人
We have a suspect in the highest profile crime of the year.
十名学生被逮捕了
Ten students were arrested.
对我们来说不是个好兆头
That is not a good look for us.
告诉我具体发生了什么 -我们正带着艾利斯
·Tell me exactly what happened. - We were escorting Ellis.
一群年轻人不知道从哪里冒出来 向我们扔冷冻酸奶
Kids came out of nowhere, throwing cups of froyo,
跳上警车 -为了保护嫌疑人吗
jumping on squad cars. ·Defending the suspect?
最近每个人都在找借口攻击警♥察♥
Everybody's looking for an excuse to beat up on the cops nowadays.
关于山姆·艾利斯 我们知道什么
What do we know about Sam Ellis?
除了有权限访问雪莉的摄像头以外
Aside from access to Shelli's camera?
他在小红书上有12个关注者
He's got all of 12 followers on lnstagram.
在学校没受到过处分 也没有犯罪记录
He's got no prior complaints at the school, no criminal record.
他的家庭情况呢 -父亲死于动脉瘤
What about his family? - Dad's deceased, aneurysm.
母亲住在俄勒冈州
Mother lives in Oregon,
我刚和山姆的学术顾问聊过
I just spoke to Sam's academic advisor.
绩点4.0的优秀法学生
Kid's a 4. 0 law student.
好吧 所以他足够聪明 请了律师
ALl right, so he's smart enough to lawyer up.
我的直觉告诉我就是他
My gut says he's our guy.
他住在大学里的一间地下室公♥寓♥
Well, he lives in a basement apartment on University Place.
没参加社团 体育活动 兄弟会 也没有女朋友
No clubs, sports, frats, no girlfriend.
他和雪莉的关系怎么样
What about his relationship with Shelli?
我和他劳动法课上的同学聊了聊
Well, I spoke to the other students in their Labor Law class.
据说他们总是坐在一起
Apparently they always sat together.
他们在谈恋爱吗
Anything romantic between the two of them?
我问过的人说他被发好人卡了
People I talked to said he was friend- zoned.
技术部说山姆下载了雪莉和室友们三人行的录像 看了好几次
TARU says Sam downloaded the recording of Shelli's threesome, watched it half a dozen times.
最后一次观看记录是在案发前的一小时
His last viewing was an hour before the murder.
这就是他的动机了
Well, there's our motive.
这小子不想只和雪莉做朋友了
Kid wanted out of the friend zone.
他愿意开口吗
Okay, is he willing to talk?
只要他的律师在场
As long as his lawyer is present.
我们有了第一个问题 开始吧
Well, we have our first question. Let's go.
是雪莉让我安装摄像头的
Shelli asked me to set up the camera.
她担心室友会顺走她的东西
She was worried that her roommates were taking her stuff.
所以你就去看她三人行录像吗
That's why you watched the footage of her threesome?
还看了好几次
Multiple times?
她看起来醉了
She seemed tipsy.
而且我很担心当时她不是自愿的
And I was worried that what was happening was not consensual.
所以你是在保护她
Oh, so you're her protector?
我们别跑题好吗 -我和雪莉是朋友
·Can we keep this on track? - Shelli and I were friends.
我无法相信她已经不在世了
I can't believe that I'm never gonna see her again.
当晚凌晨一点你在哪里
Where were you that night at 1: 00 A. M. ?
我在家里 在睡觉
I was home, asleep.
我一直在法律图书馆学习 直到半夜
l'd been studying at the law library until midnight.
可以查他的刷♥卡♥记录 -别担心 会查的
·You can check his key card. - Don't worry. We will.
所以你的意思是说你回到家
So you're telling me you came home,
反复观看雪莉和室友的三人行视频
watched footage of Shelli having sex with her roommates over and over again,
然后就直接入睡了
and then you just went to sleep?
是的
Yeah.
山姆 如果你真担心雪莉 怎么没给她打电♥话♥
Sam, if you were so worried about Shelli, why didn't you call her?
我觉得有点尴尬
l...what I saw was awkward.
她对我知无不言
I- l was her confidant.
我想着第二天早上再聊
I figured we'd talk in the morning.
你说得对 我应该当时就过去
You're right. I should have gone over there.
如果我去了 她可能就不会遇害
lf Idid, she'd still be alive.
有人能证实你的不在场证明吗
ls there anybody that can verify your alibi?
室友 邻居之类的
Your roommate, your neighbor?
没有 我室友卡尔在萨拉索塔 他去看望他的父母
No, my roommate, Carl, was in Sarasota. He was visiting his parents.
位于佛罗里达州
务必告诉我一些好消息
Please tell me that you've got something good.
在校园里逮捕的十名学生 检察长撤销了对他们的指控
Ten kids arrested on campus...DA's dropping the charges.
我还要跟当事人谈谈
l'm gonna need more time with my client.
在艾利斯这有进展吗
You getting anywhere with Ellis?
因为就目前掌握的证据
Because as it stands right now,
我们唯一能指控他的就是非法监视
the only thing we can hold him on is unlawful surveillance.
他声称是雪莉请求他安装摄像头的
He claims that Shelli asked him to install the camera.
鬼才相信
You don't believe that.
如果雪莉知道摄像头开着 我觉得她不会同意三人行的
Well, I just don't see her having a tryst if she knew a camera was on.
雪莉很害羞
Shelli was shy.
伊洛蒂这么说的
Elodie said as much.
但在案发前有人把摄像头关掉了
Well, somebody turned it off before the murder.
没错 凶手关的
Yeah, the murderer.
校园安保给我们发来了蓝♥光♥报♥警♥器的监控录像
Campus security got back to us on their blue- light- call- box footage.
装有一键报♥警♥语♥音♥紧急求助设备的路灯 是美国大学校园和校园周边区域的常规配置
一旦报♥警♥按键被激活 路灯上的蓝♥光♥会不停闪烁 同时学校警局里所有的电♥话♥被激活
能证实山姆的说法吗
Does it verify Sam's timeline?
并不能
Not exactly.
这是凌晨两点一刻
So this is 2: 15 A. M.
他说他一点钟的时候就睡觉了
He said that he was asleep by 1: 00 AM.
还有他的背包和电脑包在哪呢
And where's his backpack and computer bag?
抹布里包着是什么
What's with the dish towel?
我是说 你也不能手里拿着锤子走来走去啊
I mean, you can't just walk around in the street with a hammer.
我们还没找到凶器
Well, we havenft recovered the murder weapon.
给维拉斯科和席尔瓦看看这个 叫他们搜查一下公园
Show this to Velasco and Silva, have them search the park.
山姆·艾利斯是往受害者公♥寓♥的方向走去的
Sam Ellis was heading away from the direction of the vic's apartment.
华盛顿广场公园
10月1日 星期二
而不是他声称的图书馆
Not the library, like he claimed.
经历了这样的事情之后 你接下来想做什么
Well, after something like this, what would you want to do?
回家 洗掉血迹
Go home, wash the blood off.
他住在大学区里 我们向北走
He lived in University Place. Let's walk north.
所以你一直想当警♥察♥吗 女承父业
So you always wanted to be a cop, like your dad?
从2001年开始
I knew since 2001.
因为911吗
What, 911?
是的 我记得当时在看电视 所有人都惊恐着逃离双子楼
Yeah, I remember watching the TV, all those scared people running away from the towers.
然后我看到那些逆行的人
Then I saw who was running towards them...
劳动阶级的英雄
working- class heroes.
我也想成为其中一员
And I wanted to be one of them.
听着 我觉得这是在浪费时间 巡警已经进行了地毯式搜索
Well, listen, I think this is a waste of time, since unis already did a grid search.
垃圾桶 下水道 地铁轨道都找了
Trash cans, sewer grates, subway tracks.
这家伙可是法学生
This guy's a law student.
他知道警♥察♥最可能去哪里找证据
He knows where cops are most likely to search.
我们该往哪里找 神探
Where do we look, hotshot?
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir?
两天之前的晚上你也在这里吗
Were you here about two nights ago?
这公园是我的地盘 我的地盘就是这
Well, this is my park. This is my park right here.
你有没有凑巧见过这人
Did you happen to see this guy?
没见过
No.
再仔细看看
Just take a good look.
没有啊 没见过他
Nah, man, I don't...no.
你确定吗 -是的 我 我确定
·Are you sure? - Yeah, l'm...l'm sure.
很确定
l'm sure.
那是我的 -看 维拉斯科
Yo, that's mine...- Yo, Velasco.
别碰我的东西
Don't touch my stuff.
是我找到的
I- l found it.
在哪
Where?
那边 在那边的桶里
ln that...in that pail over there.
听着 我准备建一所房♥子
Look, l'm...l'm trying to build a house.
好的 听着 我们需要这个
Okay. Hey, look, we need this one.
我们会给你再找一个的 我保证
We're going to get you another one, I promise.
我们需要收为证据
We need it for evidence.
谢谢
Thank you.
在山姆·艾利斯受审第一天的现场发回报道
Reporting from day one of the trial of Sam Ellis...
他是一名纽约大学大一法学生
a first- year law student at University of New York,
被指控谋杀 强♥奸♥以及袭击了他的三名同学
indicted for the murder, rape, and assaults of three of his fellow classmates,
这起残忍♥的犯罪造成了恐慌 导致了校园分♥裂♥
a brutal crime that has struck panic and divided the campus.
现在他来了
And there he is now.
山姆 你为何这么做
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表