过来抓着他的腿
Come over here and grab his legs.
所以 你觉得自己是个好孩子吗
So? Are you feeling like a good boy?
去你的
Up yours!
救命
Help!
我可悲地失败了
I've a-failed miserably.
我们的菊花将会在地狱里炸裂
Our spaghettios will be fonzarelli'd in hell.
又见面了 杰拉托和匹诺曹
Hello again, Gelato and Pinocchio.
你好啊 仙子
Uh, hiya, fairy.
已经过了三天吗
Has it been three whole days already?
没错
It has indeed.
匹诺曹 你现在是个好孩子了吗
So, Pinocchio, are you a good boy now?
我绝对 毫无疑问 百分之百...
I definitely, no doubt, 100%...
是好孩子
Am.
他撒谎
我的老天狗啊
Hong Kong Phooey!
你做了什么
What have you done?!
为什么你总是要杀人
Why you always gotta murder the people?
我很抱歉 杰拉托
I'm sorry, Gelato.
你是对的 我厌倦了做坏孩子
You're right. I'm tired of being bad.
从现在开始 我想做个好孩子 只做对的事
I want to be a good boy and do what's right from now on.
真的吗
Really?
百分之百
100%.
这就是我一直以来想听到的
That's a-what I wanted to hear this whole time.
帮我把这个尸体埋了
Help me bury this body
我们将一起开始新生活
and we'll a-start a new life a-together!
好的 爸爸
Okay, dad!
你把尸体拖出去
You take that body outside
我来清理这里
and I'll clean up in here.
我完美的小男孩
My perfect little boy.
通缉犯
维拉迪亚警♥察♥
Villardia PD.
我想做个好孩子
I'd like to be a good boy
并且举报三宗杀人案
and report a triple homicide.
我们说话的时候 我爸爸正在埋其中一具尸体
My dad's burying one of the bodies as we speak.
我们现在就派警官过去
We're sending officers over right now.
坚持住 孩子
Stand by, son!
垃圾
Sucker!
维拉迪亚警♥察♥ 举起你的手
Villardia PD! Put your hands up!
趴到地上 王八蛋
Get your ass on the ground, motherfucker,
我们会向你开枪
we're gonna shoot you!
匹诺曹
Pinocchio!
孩子 你准备好在法庭上
Son, are you prepared to testify against your father
-指证你的父亲了吗 -当然
- in the court of law? - I sure am.
这意味着我是个好孩子吗
Does this mean I'm a good boy?
匹诺曹 你是有史以来最好的孩子
Pinocchio, you're the goodest boy ever.
我做到了
I did it!
我成了一个真的男孩
I'm a real boy!
维亚童话故事
第一季 第四集