to give you the energy to throw axes,
能够掷斧 开枪 丢手雷
fire machine guns, and hurl grenades.
窃窃私语中
Whisper, whisper, whisper.
窃窃私语中
Whisper, whisper, whisper.
欢迎来到反皇组织 白雪公主
Welcome to DUM, Snow White.
♪我们要眼睁睁看着皇后丧命♪
♪ We're gonna watch the queen die ♪
♪我们要砍下她的头 再活活烧死她♪
♪ We'll chop off her head, and burn her till she's dead ♪
♪我们要眼睁睁看着皇后丧命♪
♪ We're gonna watch the queen die ♪
♪我们会砍下她的双足 在街头烧死她♪
♪ We'll chop off her feet, and burn her in the street ♪
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
♪我们会烧焦她的背 人♥民♥会欢呼雀跃♪
♪ We'll burn her rear, and the people will cheer ♪
我们再过一遍计划
Let's go over our plan one more time.
我们要乔装打扮
We're gonna disguise ourselves
伪装成松饼协会的会长
as the president of the Congo Bar Association.
然后 我们会给皇后颁奖
Then, we're gonna present the queen with an award.
一旦她接受奖杯
And once she accepts the prize,
我们就会引爆里面的炸♥弹♥
we'll detonate a bomb inside of this trophy,
杀死皇后
murdering the queen,
攻占城♥堡♥
and allowing us to overtake the castle!
我能帮上忙吗
How can I help?
留在这
By staying here,
为我们烘烤胜利的松饼盛宴
and baking us a Congo bar victory feast!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
来者何人
Who's there?!
是我 罗德里戈·琼斯
It is I, Rodrigo Jones,
维拉迪亚松饼协会的会长
the president of the Congo Bar Association of Villardia.
和平与爱 和平与爱
Peace and love! Peace and love!
我是来给皇后颁奖的
I am here to give the queen an award
因为她做出了全维拉迪亚最美味的松饼
for making the best Congo bars in all of Villardia.
天哪 真的吗
Oh, my God. Really?!
我做的松饼
Finally, I'm being recognized
终于得到认可了
for my Congo bars!
守卫 带他到大厅里来
Guards, escort him to the courtyard.
我今天无比荣幸
I am honored today to be here today
能够亲手向您颁发
to present you this honor
协会最为无上的荣耀
with our most prestigious honor today.
没人在乎你的努力 人们只看结果
献给女王
就在这个箱子里 皇后殿下
It's in his box, Your Honor.
请拆开看看
Open it up!
这一刻 我等了一辈子了
I've been waiting my whole life for this moment!
这是什么
What is this?
这松饼奖杯还真够奇怪的
This is an odd trophy for Congo bar making.
怎么回事
What's happening?
怎么没有引爆
Why isn't it detonating?
之所以没有引爆
It's not detonating because it appears
似乎是有人把松饼面糊
that somebody doused the detonator
浇在了引爆器上
in Congo bar batter.
引爆器怎么会浇上面糊
Why is it covered in Congo bar batter?
这怎么可能
How could that have happened?
♪现在 矮人们要死翘翘了♪
♪ Now the dwarves will die ♪
你们好啊
Oh, hi!
你要干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
我的意思是 你要对我做什么
I mean, uh, what are you doing to me?
都让我不能表现了
This is against my showman rights.
白雪公主 为什么
Snow White, but -- but why?
我们以为你是我们的一员
We thought you were one of us.
我们以为你是反皇组织的一员
We thought you were a member of DUM.
一切都在我们的计谋之中
It was all part of our scheme.
母亲派我渗透你们这个叛国的民兵组织
I was sent by my mother to infiltrate your treasonous militia,
并暗中破坏你们的任务
and undermine your mission.
我们以为她会嫉妒你的松饼 然后把你杀了
We thought she was gonna kill you because of her Congo bar jealousy!
这只不过是为了骗你们相信我和皇后敌对
That was all bullshit to make you believe I was against the queen.
你们还真信了
And you fell for it.
你们这群小个子叛徒
You are all very small traitors!
我要判处你们火刑
I sentence you to be burned at the stake!
守卫 带走他们
Take them away, guards!
我早就告诉过你 别相信身高超过一米六的人
I told you not to trust anyone over 5 feet tall!
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, honey.
我现在宣布 你们两个人做的松饼
I do declare that you both make
都是这个王国里最好吃的
the best Congo bars in the kingdom.
现在 谁想玩优诺牌
Now, who wants to play UNO?
先尿裤子的人才算赢
First one to piss their pantaloons wins.
维亚童话故事
第一季 第六集