took your emergency bum-bum
还在你的大脑床上睡了一觉
and slept in your big brain bed.
请放我回家找妈妈
Please let me go home to my mother.
回个屁
Home? My ass.
蜂窝头 放出蜜蜂
Hive Head, give her the bees.
搞定她 蜜蜂们
Get'r done, honeybees.
不好 我不喜欢蜜蜂
Yikes! I don't like bees.
看来我成功死里逃生了
Well, I guess I barely made it out alive.
我要回家了
I'm going home!
妈妈 我们融合在一起了
Mama, we're all hooked up together.
是啊 我们会永远连在一起
Yes! We'll be connected forever.
闭嘴 你们两个叽叽歪歪的蠢货
Shut up, you blathering bozos!
不好 熊怪物
Yikes, a bear monster!
好疼 我的金发
Ouch, my golden locks!
不好 我着火啦
Yikes! I'm on fire.
我死了
I'm dead.
我们的房♥子毁了 妈妈
Our house is done ruined, Mama.
她知道 你这个笨蛋
She knows that, you half-wit.
我知道了
I know! I know!
我们去抢金发姑娘的房♥子
Let's go take Goldilocks' house.
闭嘴 白♥痴♥
Shut up, you idiots!
我有更好的主意
I've got a better idea.
我们去抢金发姑娘的房♥子
Let's go take Goldilocks' house.
好主意 妈妈
Good idea, Mama.
♪我们要去金发姑娘家♪
♪ We're going to Goldi's house ♪
♪我们要去金发姑娘家♪
♪ We're going to Goldi's house ♪
♪我们要去抢走金发姑娘的房♥子♪
♪ We're gonna take over Goldi's house ♪
♪我们要去金发姑娘家♪
♪ We're going to Goldi's house ♪
马上来
Just one second.
是谁啊
Who is it?
是我的金发姑娘
Oh, my little Goldi doo-doo.
你安全了
You're safe.
我的眼睛
Ouch, my eye!
怎么回事
What's happening?
♪我是妈妈木偶♪
♪ I'm a mommy puppet, la-la-la ♪
♪我是妈妈木偶♪
♪ I'm a mommy puppet, la-la-la ♪
放开我妈妈
Let go of my mommy,
你这只蠢熊
you stupid poo-poo, pee-pee bears.
金发姑娘 救我
Goldi, help!
看 妈妈 是金发姑娘
Look, Mama, it's Goldilocks.
她还活着
She's still alive.
活不了多久了
Not for long.
你伤害了我妈妈
You hurt my mama
还逼我说了脏话
and made me use bad language.
午餐时间到
Lunch time.
味道就像肠液
Tastes like ass juice.
我只不过是喝了你们的粥
All I did was eat your porridge.
孩子们
Boys --
妈妈
Mama!
弟弟
Brother!
我
Me!
但是 到底是谁
But who?
是我 金发姑娘
It is I, Goldilocks,
你♥爸♥爸
your daddy.
爸爸 是你吗
Daddy? Is that you?
没错
That's right.
你过于谨慎了 快停下
我是你粥爸爸
I am your porridge daddy.
多年前 我在森林里漫步
Many years ago, I was wandering through the forest,
这些恶熊抓住了我
and those evil bears captured me
把我做成了粥
and turned me into porridge.
我仅仅凭借着意志
It was through my own sheer will
还有我对你的爱 女儿
and love for you, my daughter,
才能逃出森林
that I was able to escape into the woods
这个让我以半粥半人的怪物形态
where I've been living for nearly a decade
生活了将近十年的地方
as a half-man, half-porridge freak.
但你怎么不早回家
But why didn't you come home years ago?
我实在不好意思让人看到我的粥脸
I was too ashamed - to show my porridge-y face.
爸爸
Oh, Daddy!
希斯克利夫
Heathcliff?
是你吗
Is that you?
维多利亚 我的爱人
Victoria, my love!
太好了
Oh, hooray!
我们一家人团聚了
We're a family again.
♪有了爸爸和妈妈♪
♪ We got a mom, and we got a dad ♪
♪还有一个女儿 这真不错♪
♪ And our daughter, that's not bad! ♪
♪我们是一家人♪
♪ We're a family ♪
♪这些熊想杀了我们 因为他们很坏♪
♪ The bears tried to kill us 'cause they're mean ♪
♪但我们是他们见过的最好的一家人♪
♪ But we're the best family that they've ever seen ♪
♪我们是一家人♪
♪ We're a family ♪
维亚童话故事
第一季 第二集
♪我们是一家人♪
♪ We're a family ♪