You think you're pretty tough.
我去过伊♥拉♥克♥
I was in Iraq.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我根本不在乎
I don't give a shit!
直升机来了
The chopper is here.
小红帽 是我 樵夫
Red, it is I, the woodsman.
让我进去
Let me in.
你这么做都是为了我
You did this all for me?
弯腰
Bend over.
谢谢
Thank you.
你给了我第二次机会
You've given me a second chance.
我爱
I love --
不
No!
这招是我从巴格达学的 贱♥人♥
I learned that in Baghdad, bitch.
现在你肯定在乎了吧
I bet you give a shit now.
混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
你们 守住北边的区域
You men, secure the north perimeter.
发生枪击 开火
Shots fired! Light it up!
停火 停火
Cease fire! Cease fire!
所有人 进入屋内
Everybody, move in!
小心行事
Use caution!
天哪
Dear God.
她的脸看上去像一碗意大利面豆汤
Her face looks like a bowl of pasta fagioli.
长官 樵夫在这
Sir, it's the woodsman.
他吞了一把刀
He ate a knife.
他们杀了恶狼 他死了
They got Wolfie. He's dead.
他是一名伊♥拉♥克♥受勋老兵
He was a decorated Iraq war veteran
也是一名出色的边境巡逻警♥察♥
and a hell of a Border Patrol cop.
他还活着 送他上直升机
He's still alive. Get him to the chopper now.
那个小红帽贱♥人♥去哪儿了
Now, where's that little bitch Red Riding Hood?
她不可能逃出去
There's no way she got out of here.
警长 我们搜遍了
Sarge, we've looked everywhere.
她不在这
She ain't here.
别和我扯这些菜鸟的屁话
Don't give me that half-assed rookie bullshit.
她还在这
She is still here.
把这地方上下搜个遍
Turn this place inside out.
快去
Now go, go, go!
你好吗 医生
Nya, what's up, Doc?
后面出什么事了
What's going on back there?
等等
Wait.
你们听到了吗
You hear that?
直升机 飞回来了
The chopper -- it's coming back.
她肯定是藏在了他的尸...
She must have been inside his...
屁♥股♥疙瘩
Ass termites!
维亚童话故事
第一季 第三集