金发姑娘大屠♥杀♥
再见 妈妈
Buh-bye, Mommy!
我要去魔法森林
I'm going to play with all the wonderful creatures
和各种可爱的动物一起玩
in the Enchanted Forest.
好的 金发姑娘
Oh, that's wonderful, Goldilocks.
不要迷路哦
Just don't get lost.
你知道的 多年前你父亲去森林里散步
You know how years ago your dad went for a walk in the forest,
然后再也没回来
and he never came back.
信任会让你丧命
爱会让你受伤
而保持本真会让你心生怨恨
金发姑娘 一定要在天黑前回来
Please, Goldi, just be home before dark.
妈妈 不要担心
Oh, mother, don't worry.
我会在月升前回家
I'll be back before the moon kisses your nose.
♪森林 森林♪
♪ Forest, forest ♪
♪在森林里有一场爱的集♥会♥♪
♪ It's a love-fest in the forest, forest ♪
♪爱的集♥会♥♪
♪ It's a love-fest ♪
♪看看树上藏着的螃蟹♪
♪ Look at the crab hiding in the tree ♪
♪我爱他 他也爱我♪
♪ I love him, and he loves me ♪
♪两只小鸭子在吃草莓果酱♪
♪ Two little ducklings eating strawberry jam ♪
♪森林里的动物都是我的家人♪
♪ All the animals in the forest are my fam ♪
♪森林 森林♪
♪ Forest, forest ♪
♪爱的集♥会♥♪
♪ It's a love-fest ♪
♪魔法森林是一个神奇的地方♪
♪ The Enchanted Forest is such a magical place ♪
♪我喜欢让马蹄蟹的泪水滴在脸上♪
♪ I love the horseshoe crab tears on my face ♪
♪这里是让我远离人烟的地方♪
♪ This is my place to escape the human race ♪
♪森林 森林♪
♪ Forest, forest ♪
♪森林里有一场爱的集♥会♥♪
♪ It's a love-fest in the forest ♪
快点 孩子们 我饿了
Hurry up, boys. I'm hungry.
烈酒
快点做粥
Make that goddamn porridge.
还要做的好吃
And make it good.
妈妈 你想让我把这些小精灵磨碎
Mama, want me to grind up some of these trolls
然后加进粥里吗
and put them in the porridge?
不 笨蛋
No, you half-wit!
我要你把这些小精灵磨碎
I want you to grind up some of the trolls,
然后加进粥里
and put them in the porridge!
是 妈妈
Y-Yes, Mama.
哈哈 笨蛋
Ha ha! You dope!
妈妈更爱我
Mama loves me more.
我是妈妈最爱的孩子
I'm Mama's favorite.
不 妈妈最爱我
No, Mama loves me best.
赶紧吃完 你们这两个小怪胎
Eat up, my lovable screwballs.
我们还有活要干
We got work to do.
看看你把粥做成什么样了
Look what you did to the porridge!
太烫了
It's too hot!
妈妈 对不起
Mama, I'm sorry.
我们就是不如你聪明 妈妈
We just ain't as smart as you, Mama.
好吧
All right.
去小河里找点鲶鱼尿
Let's go down to the creek to get some catfish piss.
这样就能让这碗恶心的粥冷下来了
It'll cool this disgusting shat down.
-我爱你 妈妈 -我更爱你
- I love you, Mama. - I love you more.
闭嘴
Shut up!
♪森林 森林♪
♪ Forest, forest, forest ♪
我迷路了
I'm lost.
我没力气了
I'm pooped.
我又冷又累
I'm cold. I'm tired.
饿着肚子 还迷路了
I'm hungry, and I'm lost.
这是什么
Oh, what's this?
看
Oh, look!
是一间房♥子
It's somebody's house.
我就不打招呼直接进去了
I'll just walk in without asking.
肯定没关系的
I'm sure it's okay.
天哪 看看这里
Oh, boy! Look at this place.
天哪
Oh, my!
这看上去像是吃的
This looks like some kind of food.
是粥
It's porridge.
我喜欢粥
I love porridge!
这碗粥喝起来一股屎味
This bowl of porridge tastes like doo-doo.
这碗粥喝起来一股尿味
This bowl of porridge tastes like pee-pee.
这碗粥味道正好
This bowl of porridge is just right!
♪欢迎来到金发姑娘的身体♪
♪ Welcome to Goldilocks' body ♪
♪欢迎来到金发姑娘的身体♪
♪ Welcome to Goldilocks' body ♪
♪欢迎来到金发姑娘的身体♪
♪ Welcome to Goldilocks' body ♪
♪欢迎来到金发姑娘的身体♪
♪ We think you are really great ♪
不
Oh, no!
我要上厕所
I got to caca doo doo!
这马桶太硬了
This toilet is too hard.
这马桶太软了
This toilet is too soft.
这马桶坐着刚好
This toilet is just right.
这马桶把我屁♥股♥咬掉了
The toilet bit off my bum-bum.
好吃
Yum.
我需要新的屁♥股♥
I need a new bum-bum.
天哪 这是什么
Oh, my! What's this?
柜子里有三个屁♥股♥
Three bum-bums in a bum-bum hutch.
这个屁♥股♥毛太多
This bum-bum is too hairy.
这个屁♥股♥太臭了
This bum-bum is too stinky.
这个屁♥股♥正好
This bum-bum is just right.
太好了 新屁♥股♥
Hooray! A new bum-bum!
缝上新屁♥股♥之后让我想睡觉了
Sewing on a new bum-bum sure makes me sleepy.
真正的麻烦是 你以为自己还有时间
我需要好好睡上一觉
I'm going to need a nappy doodi doo.
这里面是什么
What's in here?
三张床
Three beds!
不好 这张床上有螃蟹
Yikes! This bed has crabs!
真恶心 这张床上全是芥末
Yuck! This bed is full of mustard!
这张床上有个大脑
This bed has a big brain in it.
正合我意
Just what I love.
好了 我们弄到鲶鱼尿了
Okay, we got the catfish piss
可以让粥凉下来了
to cool this porridge --
看看你对鲶鱼尿做了什么
Look what you did to the catfish piss!
是啊 妈妈 他是个笨蛋
Yeah, Mama, he's a dummy.
我告诉过你别犯傻 蠢货
I told you not to be stupid, you moron.
这不是我的错 妈妈
It's not my fault, Mama.
我踩着那堆脏东西滑倒了
I slipped in that puddle of sludge,
不过这也无所谓了
but it don't matter anyway.
看 有人把粥喝完了
Look, someone ate all the porridge.
什么
What?!
有人把马桶弄得一团糟 妈妈
Somebody has been sludging up the crapper, Mama.
什么
What?
还有人偷走了我的紧急备用屁♥股♥
And someone stole my emergency ass.
什么
What?!
孩子们
Boys.
家里来了个陌生人
There's a stranger in the house.
你们知道该怎么办
You know what to do.
当然
We sure do.
二人合奏
跟着这些脚印
Follow those footprints.
有人在我床上睡过
Someone slept in my bed.
也有人在我床上睡过 孩子们
Someone slept in my bed, boys!
还有人在我床上睡过
Someone slept in my bed,
现在还睡着呢
and they're still in it.
你好 小熊 我叫金发姑娘
Hi, little bear! My name is Goldilocks.
你想和我做朋友吗
You want to be my friend?
孩子们 让金发姑娘看看
Boys, let's show Goldilocks here
我们是怎么对待不速之客的
what we do to unwelcome guests.
我抓住她了 我抓住她了 我抓住金发姑娘了
I got her! I got her! I got Goldilocks!
妈妈 你怎么在袋子里
Mama! What you doin' in there?
你逗我玩呢
You fraggin' with me old-school?
笨蛋
You dummy.
你把妈妈锤了一顿
You done bashed up Mama.
你们两个没脑子的废物
You baboon-brained idiots!
很抱歉我喝了你们的粥 把你们的马桶弄坏
I'm sorry I ate your porridge, sludged up your toilet,
拿走了你的紧急备用屁♥股♥