为什么我总是上当
Why do I keep falling for this?
那个矮魔法师去哪儿了
Where's that shrimpy magician?
唐尼
Donny?
得雷弗斯
Dreyfuss?
侏儒怪 我是指 科特兹
Rumpelstiltski-- I mean...Cortez.
太好了
Yes.
我又有麻烦了
Boy, am I in a pickle here.
无需多言
Ah, say no more.
我就是为这个来的
That's what I'm here for.
但首先 你能为我做些什么
But first, what can you do for me?
你说吧 科迪
You name it, Corty.
我要你的第一个孩子
I want your first-born child.
第一个孩子
First-born child?
没错
Yeahhh.
没问题 我讨厌小孩
Sure, I hate kids.
就这么定了
That's a deal.
让到一边去 混♥蛋♥
Now step aside, scumbag.
科尼利斯 你真是个奇迹缔造者
Cornelius, you're a real miracle worker.
等你生出第一个孩子时 我会再回来
I'll be back when you push out that first kid.
把番茄酱和芥末递过来
Pass the ketchup and the mustard.
吉泽尔达 你真是一位神奇的女士
Trick-baby Jizzelda, you are one magical lady.
过来
Get over here.
为你做出这些肛塞 我要给你个拥抱
I'm gonna give you hugs for the plugs.
莱内尔
Oh, Lionel.
这是不是表明我们现在可以结婚了
Does this mean we can get married now?
是的 宝贝
Yes, it does baby.
♪我从没想到会爱上像你这样的小宝宝♪
♪ I never knew I could love a baby like you ♪
♪所有的问题都烟消云散了♪
♪ All of our problems are gone and through ♪
♪你就像春天盛开的玫瑰♪
♪ You're like a rose that blooms in the spring ♪
♪有一天 你会长大成一位优秀的国王♪
♪ One day you'll grow up to be a wonderful king ♪
♪你让我满心欢喜♪
♪ You fill my heart with such joy ♪
♪你就是我的独眼宝宝♪
♪ You are my little one-eyed baby boy ♪
吉泽宝贝
Jizzy, baby?
好了 吉泽尔达
Now, now, Jizzelda.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
把那个小独眼龙交出来
Now fork over that little cyclops.
不 我改主意了
Oh, no. I-I changed my mind.
我喜欢我的孩子 我要留下他
I like my baby and want to keep it.
我们说好的可不是这样 吉泽尔达
That's not how deals work, Jizzelda.
不 把孩子还给我
No! Give me back my baby!
吉泽 我为你做了那么多
Jizzy, jizzy, jizzy, I've done so much for you,
现在你却想反悔吗
and now you want to go back on our deal?
好吧 玩个猜谜游戏怎么样
Okay, how about we play a little guessing game?
什么猜谜游戏
What kind of guessing game?
猜中我的名字 你就能留下孩子
Guess my name and keep your kid.
你有三次机会
You get three guesses.
好吧
Okay.
你叫什么来着
What was your name?
天哪
Oh, boy.
我
I...
操蛋怪脑
Weirdo q. Fuck Brain?
什么 才不是
What? No!
屁风·吔屎
Fartwind Poopswallow.
天哪 不是
God, no!
你怎么回事 女士
What's wrong with you, lady?
拉屎博士JRR
Dr. J.R.R. Take-a-shit.
三次都没猜中
Ha-ha, you're wrong on all three.
孩子归我了
The baby's mine.
再见了 小贱♥人♥
See you later, smellavator.
不 别带走我的孩子 你这个混♥蛋♥怪胎
No, don't take my baby, you weird little shitbag!
你要跟我走 你这个独眼的小可爱
Oh, you're coming with me, you one-eyed cutie pie.
你的小孩是怎么回事
Ew, the hell's wrong with your baby?
我的孩子
My baby.
什么
What?
救命
Help!
小莱内尔 你的粘液怪兽救了我们
Lionel junior, your ooze monster saved us.
什么
What?
不要吃我
Oh, no, not me!
吉泽尔达 小莱内尔
Jizzelda! Baby Lionel!
饼干
Cookie.
维亚童话故事
第一季 第五集