之前是你喂它 现在换我了
Well, you used to do that. Now I do that.
这件毛衣是怎么回事
What's with the sweater?
你不喜欢它吗 我亲手织的
Oh, you don't like it? I hand-knit it myself.
他穿起来很可爱
He looks cute. Heh.
我是说 这是件漂亮的毛衣 非常感谢
I mean, it's a nice sweater, and I appreciate the gesture,
但是布鲁诺不怎么穿毛衣
but Bruno doesn't really do sweaters.
他之前不♥穿♥毛衣
Oh, he didn't do sweaters.
现在他不仅穿毛衣了 还穿的是我织的毛衣
Now he does do sweaters, and he's gonna wear my sweater.
他的火鸡肉快吃完了
We're out of his turkey meat.
你能去店里买♥♥点吗
Could you go to the store and grab some?
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, baby.
拜托 我刚买♥♥的这些
Man, I just bought some.
走了 布鲁诺
Come on, Bruno.
嗨 约翰逊小姐
Hey, Miss Johnson! Hey, Miss John--
卡尔购物车
马尔科姆 马尔科姆 马尔科姆 马尔科姆
Malcolm! Malcolm! Malcolm! Malcolm!
你都没跟我说布鲁诺有这么出名
You did not tell me that Bruno was motherfucking famous.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我已经成功卖♥♥出三瓶了
I done already sold three of these motherfuckers already.
布鲁诺能成大事
Bruno doing big thing.
虽然他吃自己的屎 但能成大事
He eating his own shit, but big things nonetheless.
你别再卖♥♥这些东西了 他不吃自己的屎
You need to stop selling these. He doesn't eat his own shit.
-这是虚假广♥告♥ -那可不行 兄弟
- This is false advertisement. - No. No, nigga.
这一瓶可要卖♥♥五美元
That is five dollars a pop.
-五美元 -带钱了吗 你可以把它们买♥♥下来
- Five dollars. - Got some money? You can get 'em.
-谢谢 把我的钱拿出来 -我马上回来
- Thank you. Give me my money. - I'll be right back.
走了 布鲁诺
Come on, Bruno.
我忘带我的
Hey. I forgot my...
你要带布鲁诺去哪里
Where you going with Bruno?
我就是准备带他去公园
I was just... gonna take him to the park.
我准备发短♥信♥告诉你去那里见面的
I was gonna text you to meet us there.
你去公园要带包吗
You need your bag to go the park?
我去完公园还要去别的地方
Well... I was gonna leave from there.
带着他的牙刷
With his toothbrush?
你就让我带他回去过夜吧
Let me just... take him for the night, you know.
我是他的妈妈 他也该陪陪我的
I am his mother. He should be able to stay with me, too.
过来 布鲁诺
Come here, Bruno.
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
布鲁诺
Bruno!