This dog is a star.
我很愿意给布鲁诺拍照 你能让他坐起来吗
I'd love to shoot Bruno. Can you get him to sit again?
当然了 没问题 谢谢你
Yeah, of course. No problem. And thank you.
该有人看到他的明星潜质了
It's about time somebody saw his stardom.
布鲁诺 坐下
Bruno, sit.
好孩子
Good boy.
你能让他吃东西吗
Now, can you get him to eat?
当然了
Yeah, no problem.
狗咬胶
来
Here you go.
好孩子
Good boy.
事实上 你能不能让他在地上吃
Actually, can you get him to eat off the floor?
-在地上吃 -没错
- Off the floor? - Yeah.
当然了 没问题
Sure. Of course. No problem.
-这样吗 -是的
- Like that? - Yep.
完美
Perfect.
-可以吗 -再来一张
- Yeah? - One more.
很好
Great.
拍好了
I got it.
这是什么产品
So what kind of product will this ad be for?
这是
What kind of, like,
怎么样的知名和曝光度
distribution and exposure are we talking about?
目前很难确认细节
Hard to give any details at this point.
再说了 我不喜欢给出无法兑现的承诺 但是
Plus, I'd hate to promise something and then not deliver, but...
应该会有很多家知名狗粮公♥司♥
there are a few popular dog food companies
想要这套片子
I think are gonna bite on this.
太棒了
That's great.
我觉得只要再等几个星期
Yeah, I'd say give it a couple of weeks at most,
你应该至少就能在本地商店
and we should see Bruno's face
看到布鲁诺的照片了
in some local stores at the very least.
这才对
That's what I'm talking about.
两周后
-喂 -你好
- Hello? - Hey,
马尔科姆 我进的货里有印布鲁诺的照片
Malcolm. So I got Bruno's face on one of my products over here--
-我马上来 -但是你来之前 我要告诉你
- I'm on my way. - But before you come, I should tell you.
马尔科姆 喂 喂
Malcolm? Hello? Hello? Hello?
希望你好好享受
I hope you've been indulging in
安吉带来的临时明星光环
that temporary stardom?Angie's been getting.
-这可不是暂时的 朋友 -和你说一下
- This won't be temporary, my friend. - Well, just so you know,
布鲁诺也上了广♥告♥
Bruno booked an ad too.
你以为这街区只有你的狗上过广♥告♥吗
You think you've got the only photogenic dog on the block?
真正的宠物主人都不会买♥♥宠物美味 朋友
No real pup owners get PupMeal anyway, my friend.
那里面全是添加剂
It's filled with by-products.
把我加到你的宾客名单里 我要去看你的乐队表演
Put me on the guest list. I wanna come see your band, all right?
马里奥
Mario.
在哪里呢
Where's it at?
在后面的货架 但是
It's in the back aisle, but
你应该不知道那是什么 马尔科姆
I don't think you know what it is, Malcolm.
马尔科姆
Hey, Malcolm.
我们进了 你找的蓝水牛派
We've got that Blue Buffalo you was looking for.
刚进的货
We just got it in.
-不 现在没空 -我给你看看
- No, no. Not now. - Let me show you--
你看看
Look at that, huh?
吃够垃圾了
你看看
Look at that, huh?
他是个明星
He's a star!
他吃的可是好东西 那个混♥蛋♥
This was a treat he was eating, that motherfucker.
没错
Yeah.
没人会信的
Nobody's taking this.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你想把我的狗印在"吃够垃圾"药片盒上
You wanna try putting my dog on some "Enough Eating Crap" Pills?
你想毁了我们的人生
You wanna ruin our lives?
这事没完
This ain't over.
-放上另一批货 -好的
- Put out the other box. - All right.