这个故事讲述一个
男人
和
他的
狗
布鲁诺
火鸡肉
牛奶
注意狗狗
布鲁诺驾到
第一季第一集
火鸡肉行动
好孩子
Good boy.
狗狗不错
Cute dog.
你的狗狗也不错
You have a nice dog as well.
安吉
Angie.
坐下
Sit.
好姑娘 安吉
Good girl, Angie.
布鲁诺
Bruno.
坐下
Sit.
好孩子 布鲁诺
Good boy, Bruno.
安吉
Angie.
趴下
Down.
好姑娘 安吉
Good girl, Angie.
布鲁诺
Bruno.
趴下
Down.
布鲁诺
Bruno.
趴下
Down.
布鲁诺 趴下 趴下 不 趴下
Bruno, down. All the way down. No, down.
祝你愉快 先生
Have a nice day, sir.
布鲁诺
Bruno.
我要你趴下的的时候得趴下 伙计
You've gotta go down when I tell you go down,?buddy.
这事没完
Huh, this ain't over.
看看那小狗 你看到了吗
Look at the puppy. You see it?
你好
Hello.
你好 亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
别碰我的狗
Don't touch my dog.
你什么毛病 我只是在摸你的狗
What's wrong with you? I'm just petting your dog.
不好意思
Excuse me!
她是个人
She's a human being.
你喜欢吗
Yeah, did you like that?
不 我不喜欢
No, I didn't.
我也不喜欢你摸我的狗
I don't like you petting my dog either,
他也是个人
and this is a human being as well.
走吧 布鲁诺
Come on, Bruno.
查理
Charlie!
不要再说什么查理了 他叫布鲁诺 是布鲁诺
Stop with the Charlie shit. His name's Bruno. It's Bruno.
他的名字叫查理 就像他爸爸以我的名字给他取的
His name's Charlie like his daddy named after me.
他的爸爸
His daddy?
我才是他爸爸 他叫布鲁诺
I'm his daddy, and his name is Bruno.
这个街区的人都知道他的名字叫查理
Everybody on the block knows his name is Charlie.
我给他起的名字
I named him.
-你给我的狗起了名 -拜托
- You named my dog? - Come on!
每次我叫查理
Every time I say Charlie...
他都会回应我
...he responds to me.
他长得也像查理
He even looks like a Charlie.
别他妈叫我的狗查理了 好吗
Stop calling my fucking dog Charlie, all right?
他叫布鲁诺
It's Bruno.
懂了没 他叫布鲁诺
You understand? It's Bruno.
我爱他
I love him.
很好
That's good.
我爱他
I love him.
-布鲁诺 -查理
- It's Bruno. - Charlie.
好吧 待会见 查理
All right. I'll see you later, Charlie.
我的小查理
My little Charlie Junior.
漂亮的狗
Beautiful dog.
五美元
Five
卡尔购物车
周五
Dollar Friday
五美元周五
Five dollar Friday
今天只要五美元
Today's Five Dollar
今天是什么日子
What's today?
看好你的购物车
Watch the damn cart.
别他妈踢我的东西
Don't kick the motherfucking merchandise.
你的车差点撞到了布鲁诺
You almost hit Bruno with that thing.
马尔科姆 或许布鲁诺不该
Well, Malcolm, maybe Bruno shouldn't
在人行道上占这么多的地方
take up so much space on the goddamn sidewalk.
我还得在这做生意
I got a business to run here.
生意 你管这个叫生意
A business? You call this a business?
你用偷来的车卖♥♥偷来的东西
You're selling stolen shit out of a stolen shopping cart.
这么多指控怎么回事
What's all the accusations?
你要知道卡尔的购物车是一个注册了的小贩
I have you know Carl's cart is a certified vendor
有市批准的许可证
with a city-approved permit.
好 看看你的许可证
Oh, okay. Let's see the permit.
我现在不想翻书面文件
I don't feel like going through the paperwork right now.
没有城市会
There's no city that's
发许可证给瘾君子卡尔卖♥♥偷来的东西
giving Crackhead Carl a permit to sell stolen shit.
我更喜欢你叫我卡尔
I would prefer you just call me Carl.
我抽的东西
The shit that I smoke
不需要放在我名字前面
does not need to be put in front of my name.
要是我叫你的狗舔蛋布鲁诺呢
What if I called your dog ball-licking Bruno?
这里有你喜欢的东西吗
Now, is there anything that you like?
今天是五美元周五
Because today is five dollar Friday.
全场五美元
Everything five dollars off.
五美元一块牛排 五美元一根马桶搋子
Five dollars off a steak. Five dollars off a plunger.
五美元一台笔记本
Five dollars off a laptop.
我想要 你把手推车从人行道上挪开
I'd like... for you to get Carl's cart
等你看到布鲁诺的时候
off the fucking sidewalk when you see Bruno.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 马尔科姆
Fuck you, Malcolm!
放弃所有这些礼物
Passing up on all these gifts.
最近怎么样 莱斯莉
What's good, Leslie?
别问你不想知道答案的事
Don't ask me shit you don't want the answer to.
我也很高兴见到你
Yeah, nice to see you, too.
火鸡胸肉
你们的火鸡肉呢
Where's the turkey meat?
除了你没人买♥♥那高档玩意儿
No one bought that fancy stuff but you,
所以我们都不进了
so it wasn't worth having.
可是布鲁诺要吃那个
That's what Bruno eats.
我买♥♥东西的钱都够你们交电费了
I bought enough to pay the light bill here.
不 你并没有
No, you didn't.
电费可比你给的多了去了
The light bill is more.
像其他人一样 去大超♥市♥吧
Go to the supermarket like everyone else.
你知道的 他们不让狗狗入内
You know they don't let dogs in there.
这才是布鲁诺的地盘
This is Bruno's spot.
这可不是布鲁诺的地盘
This is not Bruno's spot.
这是我的地盘
This is my spot.
你想要薯片
You want a small bag of chips?
软饮 香烟 雪茄 或者乐透彩票
A Snapple? A loosie? A Phillies? Some lotto numbers?
可以来我的杂货店
You come here to my bodega.
如果你想要什么高档肉
You want some fancy-ass meat,
新鲜农产品 花菜 或者其他你想吃的怪东西
fresh produce, broccoli, whatever the hell you eat?
你就该去超♥市♥
You go to the supermarket.
爱咋咋地
Whatever.
卡尔的推车来啦
Carl's cart...
我们这里不是超♥市♥
We're not a supermarket!
我他妈
What the fuck?
喂喂 你知道规矩
Come on. You know the rules.
-狗狗不准入内 -拜托 让我的狗进去吧
- No dogs allowed. - Come on. Let my dog in your supermarket.
你知道我的狗不会惹什么麻烦的
You know my dog. He's not gonna do anything.
你知道我的狗的
You know my dog.
好的 那如果你叫它坐下等你 它能听懂
Okay, so if you tell it to sit and stay, it'll listen?
当然啦 布鲁诺 坐下
Yeah. Bruno, sit.
看见没 它坐下了
You see? He sits.
让它等在这呢
Stay?
它会等在这的
Yeah, he'll stay.
好的 那它就可以坐下在这等你了
Good, then he could sit and stay his ass out there.