You made me smoke crack. I abducted an innocent child.
我还上了一个妓♥女♥
I banged a hooker.
我们没有让你去做这些事情
We didn't make you do those things.
你们要为自己的行为付出代价
You're gonna pay for what you did.
吉赛尔评委
Judge Jizzel.
我跟你说什么来着 不过就是俩微不足道的罪犯
What'd I tell you? Nothing but some two-bit criminals.
我们说好的 你耍我们
We had a deal. You played us.
是你自作自受
You played yourself.
你偷了布鲁诺
You stole Bruno?
是的 女士 是我们偷的
Yes, ma'am, we did.
-为什么 -我们偷狗
- Why? - We steal dogs.
来付比利舞蹈课的学费
It's how we pay for Billy's dance lessons.
我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry,
但我不能支持
but I can't support that type of behavior
我任何一位舞蹈比赛的选手做出这种行为
from any of my dance competitors.
-我不怪你 -抱歉 比利
- I don't blame you. - I'm sorry, Billy.
我都不知道这孩子在哭什么
I don't know what this kid's crying about.
他根本没机会赢你的舞蹈比赛
He wouldn't have stood a chance in your dance competition.
我用单脚都比他跳得好 走吧
I can dance better than him on one foot. Come on.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那你来证明
Prove it.
该死
Goddamn.
也许这老弟真会跳舞
Maybe bailando really can dance.
真棒 抱歉 马尔科姆
Oh, bravo. I'm sorry, Malcolm.
尽管他们确实犯下了那些罪
Though they did commit those crimes,
我不能让自己也犯错剥夺这孩子参赛资格
I can't commit one myself by not letting this boy compete.
谢谢你
Thank you.
无所谓了
Whatever.
-太好了 -小家伙
- Yes. - Oh, my boy.
我保证我不会再让任何人把你从我身边带走了
I promise I won't let anyone ever take you away from me again.
我好想你
I missed you so much.