Look...
我知道我们交往时间不长
I know it hasn't been that long since we been dating,
但是我们在一起度过了不少时光
but we have been spending a lot of time together, and...
今天见到你那样羞辱那个贱♥人♥露露
after seeing you handle that bitch Lulu, today...
你要不要考虑搬过来和我一起
Well... what do you think about moving in with me?
贝拉也在受邀之列吗
Would Bella be invited, too?
当然了
Of course.
恋爱之后 一切都不一样了
Everything is different when you're in love.
一切好像都顺着你的心意
It's like things just start to happen in your favor.
人们对你...更好了
People are nicer...to you.
宠物美味
你之前的冲入都变成了遥远的记忆
All the strain you had before becomes distant memory.
曾经伤害过你的东西
And all that stuff that used to hurt you
已经不值一提
just doesn't anymore.
我觉得我能够接受
I think I'm okay with this being the wayxa0
这样的生活
things are for a while.
罗萨
社保号♥码或身份证号♥ 未记录
美国移♥民♥局
不好意思
Excuse me.
就是她
That's her right here.
-什么... -罗萨·帕萨德
- What the... - Rosa Persad?
是的 有什么事吗
Yeah. Could I help you?
不好意思 怎么回事
Excuse me. What's going on here?
你店里雇佣了一名
What's going on is that you're employing
未记录在案的移♥民♥
an undocumented immigrant in your establishment,
给她现金薪水
paying her off the books.
你可以解雇她 或者
You can either fire her, orxa0
他们可以展开全面的调查
they can conduct a full-on investigation,
看看还有谁和她一样
see who else falls in her category.
你找了移♥民♥局 你开玩笑吧
You call immigration? You ought to be kidding me.
所以...你打算怎么办
So... what's it gonna be?
抱歉 罗萨
Sorry, Rosa.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
反正我也受不了这个破店了
I'm done with this raggedy-ass store, anyway.
-你以为你要去哪里 -帕萨德小姐
- Where do you think you're going? - Hey, Miss Persad.
你得跟我走
You gotta come with me.
我能去拿我的包吗
Hello. Can I please get my purse?
好的 女士
All right, ma'am.
太好了
Yes.
-我觉得我在附近看到过你 -省省吧
- I think I seen you around. - Don't.
她要多久才能被遣返
So, how long until she's deported?
我们得先给她宣读权力
Well, we gotta read her her rights.
我得铐上她 带她回去
I gotta cuff her, take her in,
然后看看接下来怎么办
and we're gonna seexa0what happens.
-会抓住她的 别担心 -铐上她 太好了
- But we'll get her. Don't worry. - Cuff her. Great.
但是她花的时间也太久了
You know, she's taking a long time, not for nothing.
我的车
Oh. Ow! My car!
-我的钥匙 -搞什么
- My keys! - What the hell?
不得不承认 她还是有点帮派刷子的
Got to admit. That's some gangsta shitxa0right there.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
伙计们
Boys.
给 吉赛尔评审
Here you go, Judge Jizzel.
看来有人心情很好啊
Well, well. Aren't we on the up-and-up?
一切都会越来越好的
The tide's changing for the better.
好吧 我没有气你
Oh, okay. I ain't mad at you.
好 回头见
All right, see ya later.
宝贝
Baby.
罗萨
Rosa.
贝拉 贝拉 贝拉
Bella. Bella, Bella?
宝贝
Baby.
亲爱的马尔科姆
Dear Malcolm,
写下这些让我很伤心 但我必须要离开
it hurt me to write this, but I had to leave.
字幕
That dog-thieving bitch, Lulu,
找了移♥民♥局 调了我的文件
called immigration and pulled my papers.
他们要把我遣送回特立尼达
They was gonna deport me back to Trinidad.
我慌了 不得不离开
I panicked and had to escape.
我想要说再见 但是我没有时间了
I wanted to say goodbye, but I didn't have time.
再说了 我也不知道该如何
Plus, I wouldn't know how to say goodbye
当面向你和布鲁诺告别
to you or Bruno in person.
贝拉向你问好 她真的很喜欢你和布鲁诺
Bella sends her love. She really did likexa0you and Bruno.
我要逃亡一段时间
I'm gonna be on the run for a while,
我不知道我什么时候还能再见你
so I don't know when I'll see you again.
我会想你们俩的
I'm gonna miss the both of you.
至于那个贱♥人♥露露
As for that bitch, Lulu,
我去了一趟她家
I made a quick stop atxa0her place
给了她一些毕生难忘的小惊喜
and left her a little surprise she won't forget.
不不不
No! No! No!
不是只有她一个人得到了一些纪念
She ain't the only one who can getxa0information.
我也给你留下了一些礼物
I left a present for you as well.
真希望我能和你一起庆祝
Wish I could be there to celebrate it with you.
服务犬证明
爱你的罗萨
Love, Rosa.
我想着一切可能的确好到不真实了
I guess it was too good to be true.
布鲁诺
只有一件事能好好纪念她
There's only one thing left to do in her honor.
那就是给布鲁诺买♥♥些火鸡肉
And that's get Bruno some turkey meat.
拜托 马尔科姆
Come on, Malcolm.
你永远别想带着那条狗进店
You're never getting that dog in this store.
-是吗 -没错
- Is that right? - Yeah.
服务犬证明
布鲁诺
服务犬证明
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
欢迎 布鲁诺
Welcome, Bruno.
布鲁诺 来
Hey, Bruno! Come on. Yay.
这边走
Right this way.
布鲁诺 我们一直在找你呢
Bruno. We've been looking for you.
购物车卡尔
购物差卡尔
查理
Charlie!
见到你们很高兴
Yeah. All right. Good to see you guys.
布鲁克林车手
宝贝
兄弟们
Ah, my brothers.
欢迎回来 宝贝
Welcome back, Baby.
布鲁克林车手
宝贝
-还有礼物给你 兄弟 -是吗
- Got a present for you, brother. - Oh, yeah?
我们找到他了
We found him.
我喜欢礼物
I love presents.