剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表
漫威出品
异人族
第一季 第三集
迪克兰研究所
加州 圣巴巴拉
鸥胡郡监狱
鸥胡监狱
夏威夷
威基基海滩
夏威夷
皇家庄园
岛上另一处
袭♥警♥凶徒
基奥基出租
漫威《异人族》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Inhumans"...
黑蝠王刻板的精英政♥治♥社会
The days of Black Bolt's rigid meritocracy
要走到头了
are coming to an end.
伯纳嘉 你能看到未来
Bronaja, You can see the future.
我能创造未来
I can build it.
马克西姆斯想夺下阿提兰
Maximus is trying to take over Attilan.
破伤风 带卡尔耐克去找戈尔工
Lockjaw, take Karnak to where Gorgon is,
不 别带我走
No, not me!
-崔坦死了 -这是救援行动
- Triton is dead. - This is a rescue.
崔坦
Triton!
直接来这里 到时候
Come right here, and when they do,
会闹出很大动静
there's gonna be some serious trouble.
谁不喜欢看热闹呢
Who doesn't like a little trouble?
你的统治 都完了
Your reign. It's done.
卡尔耐克和戈尔工都不在了
Karnak and Gorgon are gone.
美杜莎在地板上痛苦扭曲着
Medusa is writhing on the floor.
你要用你的声音吗
Are you going to use your voice?
杀了你唯一的弟弟
Kill your only brother?
阻止他
Stop him!
不许动
Freeze!
你把他们传送去哪里了
Where did you send them?
你真觉得我会告诉你吗
You really think I'm going to tell you?
-不 -带她回公♥寓♥
- No! - Take her to her apartment.
破伤风 醒醒
Lockjaw, wake up!
黑蝠王 我在地球上
Black Bolt? I'm here on Earth.
但我会找到你的
But I will find you.
我们没有输
We are not defeated.
解决王室家族
Take care of the Royal Family.
-解决吗 -杀掉
- "Take care of"? - Kill.
迪克兰博士 你得看看这个
Dr. Declan, you're gonna want to see this.
他可能是异人
He might be Inhuman,
现在被关在鸥胡岛的一座监狱里
and he's being held at a correctional facility on Oahu.
我得过去
I need to get there.
-叫司机送我去机场 -好
- Tell the driver to take me to the airport. - Right.
是你的律师 给你五分钟时间
It's your lawyer. You got five minutes.
什么事
What?
你好 萨米 我不是你律师
Hello, Sammy. I'm not your lawyer.
我这么说只是为了让你接电♥话♥
I just said that to get you on the phone.
我是伊凡·迪克兰博士
My name is Dr. Evan Declan.
这怎么回事
What is this?
听着 我知道你的案子
Listen. I know your case file,
我知道你被捕的真实原因是什么
and I know what actually led to you being arrested.
如果你按我说的做 那么
You do what I ask, then...
我就会帮你
Then I will help you.
继续说
Go on.
我在去夏威夷的路上
I'm on my way to Hawaii now.
你愿帮我吗
Will you help me?
你需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
做国王不是你想的那样
Being King isn't what you think it is.
需要有牺牲精神 有责任感
Requires sacrifice, responsibility.
我很抱歉 爸
I'm sorry, Dad,
但在我看来 你的工作很无聊
but from what I've seen, your job is pretty boring.
才不无聊 他可是国王
It's not boring. He's the King.
阿提兰的国王 整个国家才1400个人
Of Attilan. All 1,400 people.
黑蝠王 你登上王位的那一天
Black Bolt, the day you take the crown,
你将继承所有的权力
you will inherit all of the power
承担起作为伟大人♥民♥领导人的职责
and all the weight of being the leader of a great people.
老实说 我并不想要
Honestly, I don't want that.
我只想做自己
I'd rather just be me.
我希望我能成为国王
I wish I could be King.
抱歉 马克西姆斯 这不合规矩
Sorry it doesn't work that way, Maximus.
要是我在战争中牺牲了呢
Like, if I'm killed in battle?
我们现在没跟别人交战
We're not at war at the moment.
但如果他死了 就轮到我做国王了 对吧
But if he does die, I'm King, right?
没人会死的 我保证
No one is going to die. I promise.
我的两个儿子都注定要成大事
Both my sons are destined for great things.
他出来了 出来了
Guys, coming out! Coming out!
佩纳警监
Captain Pena!
佩纳警监 说点什么吧
Captain Pena, how about a statement?
说什么
A statement about what?
昨天把两名市警♥察♥
The individual that sent two of the city's finest
送进医院的那个人
to the hospital yesterday.
你所说的那个人
The individual in question
被卷进了一场小车祸
was involved in a minor traffic accident --
还有一条巨型奶牛狗
With a giant cow-dog?
没有什么奶牛狗 那不存在的
There was no cow-dog. Cow-dogs don't exist.
除此之外无可奉告
I have nothing else to say on the matter.
-不好意思 佩纳警监 -我说了
- Excuse me, Captain Pena -- - I just told you,
现在对媒体无可奉告
I have nothing further to say to the press at this time.
好吧 我不是媒体
Okay, well, I'm not the press.
卡利斯特宇航公♥司♥
Callisto Aerospace?
你为那个想在月球上建酒店的亿万富翁工作
You work for the billionaire who wants to build a hotel on the Moon?
是基地 不是酒店
It's a base, not a hotel.
之后再建酒店
The hotel would come later.
你能告诉我 你逮捕的那个人
Look, can you just tell me, did the guy that you arrested,
他有没有表现出不同寻常的能力
did he -- did he show any sort of, like, unusual powers?
我没看到什么
I didn't see anything.
是吗
Really?
警车飞上天也不算吗
Not even that cop car flying through the air?
-有时就是会发生这种事 -是啊
- It's funny how they do that sometimes. - Yeah.
-失陪了 -等等
- Now, if you'll excuse me -- - Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on.
能告诉我他叫什么吗
Can you a-- can you just -- can -- can you tell me his name?
我真不知道
I honestly don't have a clue.
我想跟他谈谈
I'd like to talk to him.
不行
Too bad.
这就是这人吗
This is the guy?
就是他
This is him.
要我把他关禁闭吗
You want me to put him in solitary?
关进大牢房♥ 但不要心慈手软
Put him in gen pop, but stick it to him.
要是他被其他犯人烦透了
If he gets rattled hard enough by our other guests,
也许会更乐意开口
maybe he'll be more inclined to talk.
你和我
You and me?
我们要找点乐子
We're gonna have some fun.
对吧
Right?
爸爸
Dad!
等一下 孩子 取了钱就来
Hold on, kiddo. Had to get money.
我是美杜莎 阿提兰王后
I'm Medusa, Queen of Attilan.
我需要钱
I need money.
阿提兰王后在跟你说话
This is the Queen of Attilan speaking.
我要钱
I require money.
谢谢
Please?
我欣赏你的自信
I like that you're confident,
但你得知道这些战士
but you should know these fighters
将是你前所未见的
won't be like anything you've ever seen.
我和拉奇
Lucky and me?
我们两次被派驻到科兰加山谷We did two tours in Korangal Valley.
地处阿富汗东北部 是阿富汗战争重要战场
所以你们当过兵
So, you used to be soldiers.
一日为兵 终身为兵
Once a soldier, always a soldier.
马克西姆斯将派来他最精英的战士
Maximus will be sending his most elite fighters,
是我亲自训练出来的战士
and these are fighters that I myself have trained,
所以他们会很厉害
which -- which means they're good.
你在他们眼中就如蝼蚁
To them, you'll be like tiny ants,
而他们是和我一样的高等物种
and they're superior beings like me.
剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表