剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表
漫威出品
异人族
第一季 第二集
钻石头火山口
夏威夷 鸥胡岛
哈罗阿山脊
马卡佩海滩
火奴鲁鲁市区
阿提兰城
月球
卡利斯托宇航控制中心
加州
漫威《异人族》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Inhumans"...
你记得我们做国王王后之前是什么样吗
Do you remember what it was like before we were king and queen?
迟早 人类会发现我们
Sooner or later, the humans are going to find us.
这是发给地球的实时信♥号♥♥
This is the live feed that was going down to Earth.
如果人类看到了
If the humans see this --
没人会知道那是个蹄子的
Nobody is gonna know that that's a hoof.
我们已经躲了太久
We've been hiding here too long.
我们回本应属于我们的家园吧
Let's go to our rightful home!
你有叛国的言论
You're speaking of treason.
马克西姆斯 他很危险
Maximus -- he's dangerous.
崔坦死了
Triton's dead.
我们正在经历政♥变♥
We're in the middle of a coup.
你必须马上逃
You must escape now.
不 我们都得逃
No, we all have to escape.
你要用你的声音吗
Are you going to use your voice?
杀了你唯一的弟弟
Kill your only brother?
阻止他
Stop him!
我在哪
Where am I?
-这只能怪你自己 -我永远都不原谅你
- This is your fault. - I will never forgive you.
黑蝠王 你在哪
Black Bolt, where are you?
破伤风
Lockjaw...
你把我传送到哪里了
where did you leave me?
这是政♥变♥
It's a coup.
破伤风 带卡尔耐克去戈尔工那里
Lockjaw, take Karnak to where Gorgon is.
蠢狗
Stupid dog.
这是营救任务
This is a rescue mission.
崔坦
Triton!
你早该知道这一天会到来
You should've known this day was coming.
什么...
What the --
那是什么东西啊
What the hell was that, man?!
你这是干什么 老兄
What's going on here, man?
还给我
Give it back.
-警♥察♥来了 -你去哪里
- The cops are here. - Where are you going?
你去哪里
Hey, where you going?
你不能就这么跑了 你搞什么
You can't just run off! What the hell, man?
就是他
It was him, bro.
穿黑衣服那个
The guy in black.
你把他们传送去哪里了
Where did you send them?
你真觉得我会告诉你吗
You really think I'm going to tell you?
破伤风
Lockjaw!
带我去黑蝠王他们那里
Take me to Black Bolt and the others.
不
No!
破伤风 醒醒
Lockjaw, wake up!
破伤风 破伤风
Lockjaw! Lockjaw!
带她回公♥寓♥
Take her to her apartment.
-破伤风 醒醒 -别让她跑了
- Lockjaw, wake up! - Don't let her out.
破伤风 醒醒
Wake up. Lockjaw, wake up.
别伤害他
Don't hurt him!
他就留在这儿
He stays here.
联♥系♥黑蝠王
Contact Black Bolt.
黑蝠王
Black Bolt?
是我
It's me.
我在地球上的某个地方
I'm here on Earth... somewhere.
我很安全
I'm safe.
我应该是在一个火山口
I'm in a -- a crater, I think.
你在这儿吗
Are you here?
你能听见吗 拜托
Can you hear me? Please.
让我知道你没事
Just let me know that you're okay.
谢谢
Thank --
谢谢
Thank you.
我听见了车来车往
I hear cars -- traffic.
你在这儿
You're here.
我得走了 但我会找到你的
I have to go, but I will find you.
这辆大巴开向哪里
Where does this bus go?
回城里
Back to the city.
好了 各位 请回到车上
Okay, everyone, let's get back onboard.
我得找到国王
I need to find my king.
王室逃跑的消息在扩散
Word is spreading that the Royal Family has fled,
但多数人不知道该怎么想
but most don't know what to make of it.
派王室卫队驻守每个角落
Put Royal Guards on every corner.
含蓄地展现力量
A quiet show of force.
让他们紧张一点 等他们最需要的时候
Make them a little nervous, and just when they need it most,
我就出现 安抚众人的情绪
I will step out and provide a calming hand.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不能坐在那儿
You can't sit there.
我很不愿这么做
This is the last thing I wanted.
但我们族人需要一个领袖
But our people need a leader.
你不是国王
You're not the king.
破伤风在哪
Where is Lockjaw?
我的家人在哪
Where is my family?
我理解你的感受
I understand what you're feeling.
我知道 你现在觉得我是坏人
I know that right now, you see me as the bad guy.
但我希望你能从自己的立场退一步
But I hope that you can take a step back from everything
去理解
and...understand.
理解什么
Understand what?
你看待世界的方式
That the way you view the world,
享受王室特权 高高在上
perched on the seat of royal privileged,
脑中充斥着基因理事会的谎言
your head crammed with lies from the Genetic Council,
其实事情并不是这样的
is not the way things really are.
你还记得你姐姐嫁给黑蝠王之前
Do you even remember what your life was like
你的生活是怎样的吗
before your sister married Black Bolt?
你父母现在会怎么看你
What would your parents think of you now,
保护他们憎恶的家族
protecting the family they so detested?
我懂
I understand.
你把一切仇恨都放下了
You've put all that behind you.
但我只是让你开放思维
But I simply ask you to open your mind.
你不再是孩子了 水晶
You're not a child anymore, Crystal.
我知道
I know that.
那你就应该知道世事在变迁
Then you should know that things are changing,
而且不会回到从前
and they're not going back.
你可以被关在你的房♥间里
You can spend the rest of your life
度过余生
imprisoned in your room...
或者与我携手向前
or you can join hands with me and move forward.
"携手"是什么意思
What do you mean, "join hands"?
向阿提兰的人♥民♥宣告
Speak to the people of Attilan.
认我为你的新王
Honor me as your new king.
想都别想 你让我恶心
Never. You make me sick.
你只是个人类
You're just a human.
真遗憾你这么想
I'm so sorry you feel that way.
你年轻 貌美 聪明
You're young, pretty, smart...
还是公主
a princess, even.
但这些都不能让你
But none of that will keep terrible tragedy
免遭可怕的悲剧
from falling upon you.
崔坦
Triton!
你该派我去的
You should've sent me.
抓住你了
We got you.
你是那种人咯
So, you're one of them?
不
No.
是你是那种人
You're one of them.
我是马卡尼
I'm Makani.
戈尔工
Gorgon.
你的腿显然不适合游泳
Those legs are clearly not made for swimming.
你肯定是我读到过的那种异人
You must be one of those Inhumans I've read about.
我在找崔坦 我表弟
I was looking for Triton, my cousin.
剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表