剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表
漫威出品
异人族
第一季 第八集
漫威《异人族》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Inhumans"...
戈尔工死了
Gorgon is dead.
你想成为异人
You want to become Inhuman.
这是你反叛的真实动机
That's your motivation behind this revolt.
这是我们的地堡
This is our bunker?
我为什么从没见过
Why have I never seen this before?
我们通过第二次泰瑞根变异复活戈尔工
We bring Gorgon back through a second Terrigenesis.
你知道这是禁忌
You know it's forbidden.
可能导致失心疯 上瘾 甚至死亡
it can produce madness, addiction, even death.
总算就剩我们了
Alone at last.
兄弟对阵
Brother against brother.
我启动了一个保险系统
I enacted a failsafe system.
如果我死了 整个阿提兰会随我一起死
If I die, all of Attilan dies with me.
我把保护罩与控制室的
I connected our protective dome
一台扫描器联接起来了
to a scanner in the control room.
如果我没有每小时整点
If I don't place my palm print on it
都去扫描掌纹
every hour, on the hour,
电力就会中断 保护罩就会渐渐失效
the power will cut, and the dome will begin to fail.
而如果没有保护罩的保护
Without the protection of our dome...
我们的城市就会瓦解
our city will disintegrate.
我们不信
We don't believe you.
爱信不信
Up to you.
我上次扫掌纹已经是半小时前的事了
It's already been half an hour since I, uh, scanned my palm.
抱歉 老哥
Sorry, brother.
你知道这样是不行的
You know that won't work.
或许该让阿提兰人♥民♥知道你是多么自私
Perhaps the people of Attilan should know how self-serving you are.
我告诉你 哥哥
Let me tell you, brother.
我没有从你手中偷走人♥民♥
I did not steal the people from you.
是你抛弃了他们
You abandoned them.
很快 我就会再次经历泰瑞根变异
And soon, I shall go through Terrigenesis again,
我会带领全阿提兰人♥民♥作为征服大军
and I will lead all of Attilan to Earth
前往地球
as a conquering army.
你个蠢货
You fool.
你根本不知道你面对怎样的敌人
You have no idea the enemy that you are facing.
我不像你那么怕人类
I'm not as afraid of the humans as you are.
我不是在说人类
I'm not talking about the humans.
我们没有其他敌人了
We have no other enemy.
如果他说的属实 黑蝠王 我们得立即行动
If he's telling the truth, Black Bolt, we have to act now.
我的王室卫队正在巡逻城市的每一个角落
My Royal Guards are patrolling every inch of this city.
你们别想带我到控制室
You'll never get me to the control room.
他们会当场击毙你们
They'll shoot you on sight.
走隧♥道♥
The tunnels.
他要我们安排撤离
He wants us to set up an evacuation.
为什么
Why?
作为最后的手段
As a last resort.
万一他无法阻止马克西姆斯
If he can't stop Maximus.
但要撤离到哪里 怎么撤离
But evacuate where? How?
我来解决
I'll take care of it.
水晶 我需要你的帮助
Crystal, I'm gonna need your help...
还有破伤风
and Lockjaw's.
好的
Yes, of course.
我能用三种方法杀死你们
I can kill you three different ways.
他是王室成员
He's a member of the Royal Family.
把他关进静默室
Lock him in the quiet room.
我以为再也见不到你了
I didn't think I would ever see you again.
你要搬进来吗
Are you moving in?
不算是
Not exactly.
你来求我再帮你个忙 是不是
You're here to ask for another favor, aren't you?
因为你不是那种会顺路拜访的人
'Cause you're not exactly the type to just stop by,
虽然我希望你会
though I wish you were.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
-对 -我读了很多关于
- Yes. - Yeah, well, you should know that I have been reading
作为女人该如何谈判的文章
a lot of articles on how to negotiate if you're a woman.
-其实很难 -路易斯 慢点说
- Which, by the way, is very difficult -- - Louise, slow down.
我想让你也帮我个忙
I have a favor I would like to ask in return.
-好 -我想去月球 阿提兰
- Okay. - I want to go to the Moon -- Attilan.
马克西姆斯破坏了我们城市上空的保护罩
Maximus has compromised the protective dome that's over our city.
我不用去太久
I don't have to go for long.
你去那儿不安全
It is not safe for you to come.
你知道这对我意义重大
You know what this would mean to me.
我们所有人可能都得离开
We might be leaving -- all of us.
你们要去哪
Where will you go?
所以我才来找你
That's why I'm here.
好了
Okay.
保持冷静
Just stay calm.
保持冷静
Stay calm, please.
戈尔工 戈尔工 对吗
Gorgon. Gorgon, was it?
是吗
I mean, I-I-is it?
你很困惑 我懂
You're confused. You're confused. I understand.
你死了 现在你又活了
You were -- You were dead, and now you live.
我能帮你
I can -- I can help you.
但求你 退后
Just please -- Just -- Just stay back.
我不想伤害你 但我会的
I don't want to hurt you, but I will!
我会伤害你的 退后
I will hurt you! Just stay back!
戈尔工
Gorgon!
真是讽刺 隧♥道♥里那些非常乐意
It's ironic that the tunnels are empty of the people
解救我的人都不在了
who'd be more than happy to free me,
因为我解放了他们
because I freed them.
而他们恨你
And they hate you
因为你让下层阶级苦不堪言
because you kept the lower caste in such misery.
眼不见 心不烦是吗
Out of sight, out of mind, huh?
你说得好像你要更好
You act as if you're better,
但你只是...
and you're just...
什么 说吧
What? Do tell.
一个自私又目光短浅的人
A selfish, small-minded person.
目光短浅 真的
Small-minded? Really?
难道你不才是一个靠水生存的异人
Aren't you the water-based Inhuman
却任黑蝠王把你留在月球上
who's allowed Black Bolt to keep you on the Moon,
一个没有水的地方
where there is no water?
地球之旅一定很开怀吧
How liberating Earth must have been.
护卫
Guards!
我去搞定他们
I'll take care of them.
戈尔工
Gorgon.
当然了 奥兰每次都要花点时间才能复活
Of course. It always takes Auran a bit to come back.
我真是太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
是我 卡尔耐克 你表弟
It's me -- Karnak, your cousin.
我们是朋友 战友
We're friends, allies!
我们是家人
We're family!
卡尔耐克
Karnak...
求你
please...
帮帮我
help me.
你不知道路 是吗
You don't know which way, do you?
你从没下来过
You've never been down here before.
你为什么要下来呢
And why should you?
会弄脏你的宝贝王冠
Would soil your precious crown.
你知道这是你的错吧
You do realize this is your fault.
毕竟是你背叛了我
You're the one who betrayed me, after all.
你跟我保证你不想当国王
You promised you didn't want to be king,
那份殊荣将属于我
that the honor would be mine,
然而接着 毫无缘由的
then, for no reason at all,
你就改主意了
you changed your mind.
你还记不记得
Or do you even remember?
你说你不想当国王
You said you didn't want to be king.
紧接着 就在你杀害了父母之后
Then, right after you killed our parents,
你就改主意了
you changed your mind.
你父母去世后
Upon the death of your parents,
你的天赋就完全说得通了
your gift now makes perfect sense.
你是唯一能保护我们 不受这个
You're the only one who can protect us
我们最大的敌人伤害的人
剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表