剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表
因为你 他接下来
And he's gonna spend the next six weeks
六周都要用吸管进食了
eating all of his meals through a straw thanks to you.
里维拉
Hey, Rivera,
不如把他带去我的牢房♥好好玩玩吧
why don't you bring him by my cell for a little play time?
你看 你这就开始交朋友了
See? You're making friends already.
到处都是树
There's trees everywhere.
我们就不能选择别的路线吗
I mean, can't we go a different way?
这得走上好久
This is taking forever.
这个世界太美了 我从来没见过这么多树
This world is amazing. I've never seen so many plants.
芙洛拉
Flora.
你就不能变出一条路什么的吗
Can't you make a path or something?
当然了
Yeah, sure.
早干吗去了
"Sure."
我没有敌意...
I'm not a threat....
我迷路了
I was lost.
我不是有意打扰你们的 不管你们在做什么
I didn't mean to intrude on whatever you have going on here.
我们到底在干什么
What the hell are we doing here?
我很确定把他这样绑起来
I mean, I'm pretty sure tying him up like that
算得上是绑♥架♥了
qualifies as kidnapping.
别叨唠了
Give me a break.
我们在公共用地上种了一英亩的大♥麻♥
We're squatting on public land with more than an acre of ganja.
他可能会毁了一切
He could ruin everything.
我们放了他吧
I say we let him go.
看看他的文身 他不可能是警♥察♥
Look at his tats. There's no way he's a cop.
那这是什么
Then what's this?
因为我敢肯定这可不是iPhone
'Cause I'm pretty sure it's not an iPhone.
你在用这个和谁说话
Who you talking to with this?
没人 这个通讯器显然已经坏了
No one. That comlink is clearly non-functional.
如果这个没坏 你会和谁说话
Who would you be talking to if it wasn't busted?
我的国王
My king.
什么国王
King of what?
这不重要 我的家族...他们需要我
It doesn't matter. My family...they need me.
他的家族
His family?
我们怎么知道他不是什么毒贩集团♥派♥来杀我们的
How do we know he's not with some cartel come to kill us?
我得找到黑蝠王
I need to find Black Bolt.
美杜莎 戈尔工
Medusa. Gorgon.
这家伙是个疯子
Dude's crazy.
我们放了他吧
I say we let him go.
就算你说得对
Let's say you're right,
他不过是个停了药的疯子
and he is just some kook off his meds.
他万一把我们的藏身处说出去怎么办
Then what happens when he blabs our location to someone?
我们付出了那么多 不容有闪失
We've worked too hard for this.
我们付出了那么多 不容有闪失
We've worked too hard for this.
那你打算怎么办
W-what do you want to do?
你是想把他关到我们卖♥♥掉货物吗
Do you want to keep him locked up until we sell our crop?
不 我们该杀了他
No. We should kill him.
你干吗那么做
What the hell did you do that for?
或许他是不爽你刚刚提议要杀了他
Maybe he's a little upset you just suggested we kill him.
我们去外面谈
Let's talk outside.
你要去哪
Hey, where you going?
你从哪来
Where you from?
我知道你不是本地人
'Cause I know you're not local.
你怎么获得你的能力的
How'd you get your abilities?
你说不说话
You gonna talk to me or not?
好吧 我懂
Okay. I get it.
你不能说话
You can't talk.
你被人做了实验吗
Were you experimented on?
你是被放射性虫子咬了吗
Did you get bit by a radioactive bug?
还是你有一天早晨醒来
Or maybe you woke up one morning
浑身都被奇怪的石头般的硬壳覆盖了
covered in a funky, rock-like crust.
没错
Yeah.
你明白我的意思
You know what I'm talking about.
我不是你的敌人
Look, I'm not your enemy.
我只是想给你提个醒
I just wanted to warn you.
你这样的人在消失
People like you are disappearing
全世界都是
from all over.
你有家人吗 妻子
You got family? A wife?
我也有
Me, too.
如果我是你 就想办法赶紧出去
If I were you, I'd get out any way I could,
然后找到他们 免得他们也出事
and find them before something bad happens to them, too.
这里是夏威夷
'Cause this is Hawaii.
我们帮助朋友
We help our friends.
就是这里 他就在这里
This is it. He's here somewhere.
莫迪斯 你待在后面 保护洛可丝
Mordis, you stay back and keep Locus safe.
我不知道你注意到没有
I don't know if you noticed,
但保护他人不是我最好的品质
but keep people safe's not my best quality.
服从命令
Obey.
没人 准备好
It's empty. Be prepared.
这可能是个陷阱
This could be a trap.
叛徒
Traitor.
奥兰
Auran!
拉奇
Lucky!
莫迪斯
Mordis!
我们快走 走啊
Let's go! Go! Now! Go!
你和你的朋友做出决定了
You and your friends have come to a decision?
免得你的伤口感染
Before your wound gets infected.
可以吗
May I?
是想把尸体收拾干净吗
Part of the plan is to leave a clean corpse?
别介意雷诺
Sorry about Reno.
我们为此投入了全部的钱
We've sunk all our money into this thing.
开始时感觉是个很好的主意
It seemed like a great idea when we started,
但他担心一切都会完蛋
but he's worried it's all gonna blow up.
我不会妨碍你们的
I'm not going to get in your way.
你刚到时
Yeah, well, when you first arrived,
我们的梦想似乎要灰飞烟灭了
it seemed like our little dream was gonna go poof, up in smoke,
无意双关
no pun intended.
想听我的建议吗
You want my advice?
如果你想离开
You want to walk out of here,
就得坦诚你的真实身份
you got to start being less guarded about who you really are.
先说点简单的
Start with something easy.
比如你的文身
Like your tats.
是我十几岁时做的决定
It-- it was a decision I made when I was still a teenager.
我文上的那天
The day I got this,
我觉得那是我最好的主意
I-I thought it was the greatest idea I'd ever had.
现在 我照镜子时
Now when I look into a mirror...
只会提醒我 我变了多少
it's a -- it's a reminder of how far I've come,
我曾经是什么人
who I used to be,
以及我现在是谁
and -- and who I am now.
你是谁
And you are?
我是一个从不犯错的人
I'm someone who doesn't make mistakes.
但我撞到头后 我也不知道了
Now, since I hit my head, I-I don't know.
我看不到我决定的后果了
I can't see the consequences of my decisions
不像本来那么清晰了 甚至完全不能了
as clearly as I should, if at -- if at all.
我相信你不会有事的
I'm sure it'll be all right.
我可不那么确信
I'm not so sure.
我确信的是
What I am sure of is that,
以我现在的样子
in my current state,
我根本帮不了我的家人
I-I'm not of any use to my family.
得了 家人总归是家人
I mean, come on. Your family's family, right?
他们永远会陪伴你的
They'll always be there for you.
但我不能帮助他们
But I-I-I can't be there for them.
大家总是向我寻求答案
Everyone's always looked to me for answers.
如果你不介意
If it's all the same to you,
我想留下
I'd like to stay here.
有事吗 警监
Can I help you, Captain?
你在这儿等一夜也没用
You're gonna wait out here all night for nothin'.
你根本不知道你羁押了什么人 警监
You have no clue who you have in custody, Captain.
你就知道
And you do?
我至少有想去查个明白的好奇心
I at least have the curiosity to try and find out.
等我吃完晚饭回来
When I get back from my supper break,
剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表