剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表
Was it the Genetic Council or a Black Bolt sympathizer...
还是泰伯
Was it Tibor?
你说你信任他的
You said you trusted him.
还有我
And me.
信任一个人 和那人值得信任
Trusting someone and that person being trustworthy
是两码事
are two different things.
告诉我 你看到了什么
Tell me -- what do you see?
说啊
What?
我看到了你和泰伯
I-I saw you and Tibor.
然后呢
And?
你们在说话
You were talking -- just talking.
我们说什么了
What were we talking about?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们是开心还是愤怒
Were we happy or angry?
开心吧
Happy, I guess.
我们在大笑吗
Were we laughing?
还是跳舞了
Dancing, perhaps?
什么 没有
What? No.
那你怎么知道我们开心
Then how do you know we were happy?
我不知道
I-I-I don't know.
你只给了我两个选项 而你看上去并不生气
You only gave me two choices, and you didn't seem angry.
我把你逼得太狠了
I'm pushing you too hard.
我知道
I know.
你肯定很担心你父亲
You must be very worried about your father.
是啊
Yes.
我是担心
I am.
你父亲是个战士 去为大业而战了
Your father is a soldier embarking on a great cause.
他将为我们其他人打开
He will literally open the gates of Paradise
天堂之门
for the rest of us.
你希望他安全回来吧
You do want him to come home safely, don't you?
是啊
Yes.
当然
Of course.
那我们再试试
Then let's try again.
你看到的幻象里是否有任何迹象表明
Was there anything in your vision that suggests
我该担心泰伯
I should be concerned about Tibor?
我
I...
我觉得你可以信任他
I think you can trust him.
很好
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我跟他见面时 我要你也在场
I want you with me when I meet him.
他不是叫你一个人去吗
Didn't he want you to go alone?
你每天都对我越来越重要了
Your importance to me grows daily.
我要你从内部了解情况
I want you to see things from the inside.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥兰 芙洛拉 莫迪斯
Auran, Flora, Mordis.
很好
Very good stuff.
有点欺负他们了
Seems hardly fair.
以前我会批评你不该如此自大
There was a time I would've chastised you for being so cocky.
但是
But?
我以前可能太苛刻了
I think I might've been harsh,
因为我太过依靠我的天赋
'cause I leaned too much on my gift.
是啊 我以前也总那么说
Yeah, well, that's what I always said.
我想法的缺陷就在于
The... the flaw in my thinking was that
认为做事只有一种办法
there's only one way to do things.
你的办法
Your way.
对
Yeah.
那么这个新升级版的卡尔耐克
This new and improved Karnak,
会怎么带我们进去
how would he get us inside this building
又不害死人类
without getting any humans killed?
奥兰可能在任何一扇窗后
Auran could be in any one of those windows,
全副武装
armed...
没等我们冲过去就狙击掉我们
sniping us before we make it across.
我...看不到弱点
I can't... see the flaw.
我看到了一个你没看到弱点
Well, I'm seeing the one flaw that you're not seeing.
-我真等不及了 说吧 -很好
- I can't wait to hear this. - Good.
奥兰和她的手下不知道你受伤了
Now, Auran and her people don't know that you're broken.
他们以为了不起的卡尔耐克
And they think that the almighty Karnak
会去找他们
is gonna be heading their way.
那就如他们所愿
So give them what they expect.
如果他们不知道 就没有弱点了
Now, there is no flaw if they don't know there is one.
我很赞叹
I'm -- I'm impressed.
我来帮帮你
Let me make this a little bit easier.
他们来了
They're here.
要你说
Well, you don't say.
继续盯住迪克兰
Keep an eye on Declan here.
好啊
Aye, aye.
是卡尔耐克
It's Karnak.
打他啊
Shoot him.
可能还有其他人在
The others are probably out there, as well.
你在等什么
Why are you waiting?
不 这没道理 他希望我开枪
No, it doesn't make sense. He wants me to shoot him.
肯定有诈
It's got to be a trick.
别开枪 别开枪
Please don't shoot me... please don't shoot me...
快去告诉莫迪斯卡尔耐克来了
Tell Mordis Karnak is coming -- now.
好啊 奥兰
Hi, Auran.
精神点
Look alive.
卡尔耐克来了
Karnak is coming.
在那个拐角处 去抓他
Around that corner. Go get him.
一会儿就能结束
This will be over in a second.
我在这里
I'm over here.
希望没伤到你的小手
I hope that didn't hurt your little hand!
亲爱的 莫迪斯
Dear, dear Mordis...
好久不见
It's been a long time.
了不起的卡尔耐克 还藏起来了
The all-powerful Karnak. Hiding, are we?
我听说你喜欢告诉你的敌人
I've heard that you like to tell your enemies
你可以打败他们的各种不同方式
all the different ways that you could defeat them,
我这就给你个这么做的机会
so I'm gonna give you the chance to do so right now.
来吧
Please...
向我展示你的天才吧
show me your genius.
你还记得你经历
Do you remember the first day
泰瑞根变异后的第一天吗
you came out of Terrigenesis?
那么害怕 孤独
So scared, so alone.
真正地成为了死亡之脸
Literally, the face of death.
你那天伤了多少人
How many did you harm that day?
你得有多难过
How horrible you must have felt.
我没想要这样的天赋 这不是我想要的
I didn't ask for this gift. It's not what I wanted.
我也是这么跟基因理事会说的
That's exactly what I told the Genetic Council,
但他们不在乎
but they didn't care.
他们想干掉你
They wanted to put you down.
我苦苦哀求他们放过你
How I pleaded for your life.
黑蝠王一样危险
Black Bolt was just as dangerous,
但他得到的机会远超过我
but he was given far more opportunities than I was.
我立刻就被关了起来
I was immediately locked in that cell!
但那样你才能活着
But that's what kept you alive.
不 被关着不叫活着
No! Being locked away is not being alive.
是啊
Yeah, you're right.
当时人们犯了错 但那是曾经了
Mistakes were made, but that was then.
或许 从今以后
Maybe, from this moment forward,
一切可以有所改变
things can be different.
我的遭遇 并非绝对必要的
What happened to me, that wasn't necessary.
还有别的选择
There were other options.
卡尔耐克
Karnak!
这里
Over here.
抓到他了
Got him.
暂时的
For now.
你是谁
Who are you?
戈尔工 你呢
Gorgon. And you?
萨米
Sammy.
沉默人呢
Where's the quiet guy?
黑蝠王和他妻子很安全
Black Bolt and his wife are safe.
你得走了
剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表