剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表
漫威出品
异人族
第一季 第一集
欧胡岛
夏威夷
阿提兰城
月球
卡利斯托宇航控制中心
加州
下城♥堡♥居住区
夏威夷 欧胡岛
你安全了
You're safe.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫崔坦
My name is Triton.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
你是我们的一员
You're one of us.
我们是什么
What are we?
异人族
We are Inhumans.
-什么 -我们并不清楚为什么会这样
- What? - We don't fully know why this is happening,
但你接触到了泰瑞根
but you've been exposed to Terrigen.
现在我变成了怪物
And now I'm a freak.
不
No.
如果我告诉你 有个地方
What if I told you there's a place
那里的人都跟你一样 都是异人呢
where we're all like you, all Inhumans?
阿提兰城
The city of Attilan,
我可以带你去那儿
and I can take you there.
我听到他们了
I hear them.
他们来了
They're here!
快跑
Run!
不不
No, no, no!
目标是他 目标是他
He's the target! He's the target!
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
你记得我们做国王王后之前是什么样吗
Do you remember what it was like before we were king and queen?
我也不记得了
Neither do I.
怎么回事
What the hell?
掉线了 怎么回事
It's offline. What happened?
漫游者无回应 先生
Rover is not responding, sir.
控制中断了
Controls are offline.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
崔坦呢
Where's Triton?
我们不等了
Let's not wait.
这是发给地球的实时信♥号♥♥
This is the live feed that was going down to Earth.
又收集一个
One more for the collection.
那是什么
What's that?
小宝宝车
The little baby car?
不
No.
那上面是什么
What's that above it?
我的蹄子
My hoof.
你没看出这有什么问题吗
You don't see a problem with that?
没 那个小东西
No, the little thing --
他在撞我们的墙呢
he was just banging against our walls.
作为王室卫队首领
You know, and as leader of the Royal Guards,
我有责任做点什么
well, it was my responsibility to do something.
是啊 最好明智一点
Yeah, something smart, ideally.
如果地球上的人类看到了
If the humans on Earth see this --
没人会知道那是个蹄子的
Nobody is gonna know that that's a hoof.
看着像个蹄子
It looks like a hoof.
什么
A what?
蹄子
A hoof.
看上去就像那个
Well, that's what it looks like.
我都不想说你了 表哥
You're exhausting me, cousin.
我觉得你是想说
I think what you mean to say is,
"谢谢 戈尔工 你又救了我们"
"Thank you, Gorgon, for saving us once again."
你真想这么去跟我们的董事会
Are you really sure that's what you want to say to our board,
我们的老板说吗
to our owner --
一只蹄子踩碎了月球漫步者
a hoof crashed the Moon rover?
我没说那是个蹄子 我说像个蹄子
I didn't say it was a hoof. I said it looks like a hoof.
你想做点什么
What do you want to do about this?
什么都不做 静观其变
We do nothing. We wait.
什么都不做
We do nothing.
哥哥 你凡事都采取这个策略
Brother, that's your strategy for everything.
又来了
Here we go again.
迟早 人类会发现我们在这里
Sooner or later, the humans are going to find us up here,
到时候 因为他们是人类
and when they do, because they are humans,
他们第一反应
their first course of action
就会是毁灭我们
will be to try to destroy us.
你这么清楚 马克西姆斯
And you know this, Maximus...
是因为你也是他们的一员吗
because you're one of them?
我不是他们的一员 戈尔工
I'm not one of them, Gorgon.
我从未去过地球
I've never been to Earth.
不管我的基因如何
Regardless of what my genes might suggest,
我跟你们一样是异人
I am an Inhuman like the rest of you.
我想说的是 等地球的人类向我们发起进攻
My point is that when the Earth humans come for us,
我们会措手不及
we will be unprepared.
如果他们攻破了我们的城墙
If they penetrate our walls...
不说吗
Nothing?
你什么都不想说吗
You have nothing to say?
我们得马上去地球
We need to go to Earth now.
我们得先出击
We need to strike first.
我们已经躲了太久
We've been hiding here too long.
我们回本应属于我们的家园吧
Let's go to our rightful home!
我们短期内不会去地球
We are not going to Earth anytime soon.
那只会引发战争
It would only lead to war.
对不起 美杜莎
I'm sorry, Medusa.
这是你自己的话 还是我们国王的
Are you speaking for yourself or for our king?
我自己
I'm speaking for myself.
很好
Excellent.
那么 麻烦了 能告诉我们国王怎么想吗
Now, please, can you tell us what the king thinks?
当然 陛下
Of course, my king.
我信任你
I trust you.
我们都看了几百次了
We've seen this a hundred times,
我还是不知道它是什么
and I still don't know what it means.
它意味着我们刚浪费了八千万美元
Well, what it means is that we just wasted $80 million.
我们
We?
是你在操控的吧
I believe you were at the controls.
你还是努力去搞清楚那是什么吧
Now, why don't you just try to figure out what this is?
我欢迎你们参加我们的泰瑞根变异仪式
I welcome you all to our Terrigenesis ceremony.
王室家族的尊敬成员们
Esteemed members of the Royal Family,
基因理事会 朋友们 来宾们
Genetic Council, friends and guests...
我们有幸目睹爱芮狄娅和伯纳嘉的
...blessed are we to witness the Terrigenesis
泰瑞根变异
of Iridia and Bronaja,
我们文明的神圣试金石
the sacred touchstone of our civilization
它让我们超越他人
that elevates us above all others,
它让个体的真正本性得以显现
that allows the true nature of the individual to be revealed.
泰瑞根变异只是给我们种族提供了它所需的
Terrigenesis simply provides our species with what it needs --
进化方向
an evolutionary direction forward.
-这神圣的仪式 -完美的遗传
- This holy ceremony... - Flawless genetics.
-一直是我们族人的试金石 -得了吧
- ...has been the touchstone of our people.... - Hardly.
它是完全随机的
It's nothing but random.
一种古老的抽签
An archaic luck of the draw
早就过时了
that's been obsolete for centuries.
酸葡萄
Sour grapes.
这些长远来讲都不重要
None of it matters in the long run.
最终 宇宙会越来越黑
Eventually, the universe will grow darker
直到黑洞统治宇宙
until black holes dominate the cosmos,
每个人 你所知的一切
and everyone, everything you've ever known...
都将被吸入无垠的虚无
will be sucked into the vast nothingness.
再不剩一个人来观看这个
No one will be left to observe this,
也没人会在乎
no one left to care.
所以没人请你去做生日祝酒词
This is why nobody invites you to do their birthday toasts.
...我们的未来
...and our future.
你妹妹呢
Where's your sister?
公主
Princess.
破伤风
Lockjaw!
喂
Yeah?
去大厅
剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表