剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表
from this, our greatest enemy.
马克西姆斯 你不能进来这里
Maximus, you cannot be in here.
我们在讨论只有
We're discussing information privy
基因理事会主席和阿提兰国王
only to the head of the Genetic Council...
才有权得知的机密信息
and the king of Attilan.
你 一个杀人凶手 竟然比我
How insulting that you, a murderer,
更适合做国王 这是多么侮辱人
would make a better king than I.
打手语吧 你这个蠢货
Oh, just sign, you idiot.
我很久之前就学会你的语言了
I learned your language long ago.
真的吗
Really?
你不想当国王
You didn't want to be king,
你只是必须得做国王
you just had to be king.
真会说 黑蝠王
That's rich, Black Bolt.
太会说了
Rich, indeed.
保护罩越来越脆弱了
The dome is getting weak.
内外压力在试图保持平衡
Pressure trying to stabilize on both sides,
你知道那意味着什么
and you know what that means.
先是零散的震动
Little trembles here and there,
然后 瞬间爆♥炸♥
and then, suddenly, pfft!
我们得赶紧了
We should hurry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
这是你干的吗
You did this?
戈尔工
Gorgon!
求你 住手 戈尔工
Please, stop! Gorgon!
冷静点 冷静点
Calm down. Calm down.
这感觉不好
This -- this is not good.
我也伤过 记得吗
I was broken, too, remember?
我现在慢慢好了
And I'm getting better.
也许我们能帮你
We may be able to help you.
但是现在 我们得离开这里
But right now, we -- we need to get out of here.
请给我点时间想想
So, please, just give me a minute to think.
戈尔工
Gorgon?
等等
Wait!
静默室是我设计的
I designed this room.
我造来遏制阿提兰最强大的武器
I built it to contain the most powerful weapon in Attilan.
但是那武器是声波
But that weapon was made of sonic waves,
而你的武器却是蛮力
whereas your weapon is made of brute force.
如果你去左边一点 会更容易
It would've been easier if you'd gone a little to the left.
有扇门嘛
There's a -- a door.
埃尔德拉克
Eldrac!
你好啊 水晶
Hello, Crystal.
我们需要你
We need you.
我们也许得疏散阿提兰
We may have to evacuate Attilan.
马克西姆斯启动了保护罩的摧毁程序
Maximus has set up something that can destroy the dome.
对破伤风来说太多了
It's too much for Lockjaw.
太多人了
Too many people.
那我会帮忙的
Then I will help.
谢谢你 埃尔德拉克
Thank you, Eldrac.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
上
Now!
也许你该挖掘一下愤怒情绪
Might want to access some of that rage.
等等
Wait!
别 住手
Stop it! Stop!
-戈尔工 -住手
- Gorgon! - Stop.
崔坦
Triton.
崔坦没死
Triton wasn't really dead.
我让戈尔工再次经历了泰瑞根变异
I put Gorgon through Terrigenesis again.
-这违反了 -我知道
- That goes against -- - I know.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
我们有新的问题了
We have another problem.
迪克兰 马上让我进行泰瑞根变异
Declan, my Terrigenesis -- now!
陛下
My King...
戈尔工干的
Gorgon did this.
那么他活下来了
So he lives.
水晶不见了
The crystals are gone.
把伯纳嘉带去大厅
Bring Bronaja to the Grand Hall!
当下之急
It is imperative
是把水晶拿回来 伯纳嘉
that we retrieve the crystals, Bronaja.
你能告诉我水晶去哪了吗
Can you tell me what happened with them?
谁拿走了
Who has them?
我的天赋从不是这样的 陛
That's never been the way my gift works, My K--
那你至少得告诉我 我能不能拿回水晶
Then I need you to tell me if I will at least find the crystals.
我能不能经历泰瑞根变异
Will I go through Terrigenesis?
我会把我看见的都告诉你
I'll tell you whatever I see.
就像泰伯那次吗
Like you did with Tibor?
告诉我
Tell me.
我看见你
I saw you...
是阿提兰无可争议的国王
as the undisputed king of Attilan.
黑蝠王呢
And Black Bolt?
他不在了
He was gone.
控制室 快去
Control room -- now.
向全阿提兰发表讲话
Address all of Attilan.
把我投影上保护罩
Put me on the dome.
阿提兰的子民 看看你们身边
People of Attilan... look around you.
黑蝠王和王室家族
Black Bolt and the Royal Family
在继续攻击阿提兰
continue their attack on Attilan.
不久前 他们干出了
Their latest cowardly act
偷走泰瑞根水晶的懦夫之举
was to steal our Terrigen crystals,
那是我们最神圣的圣物
our most sacred relic.
你不是说黑蝠王抓到他了吗
I thought you said Black Bolt had them.
一定得抓住他们
They must be captured.
刚刚是的
He did.
今天
Today,
阿提兰每一位公民
every citizen of Attilan
都是这座城市最好也是最后的防线
is its best and last defense.
如果你听到了讲话
If you hear this,
你就是阿提兰最大的捍卫者
you are Attilan's greatest champion.
我们决不投降
We will never surrender.
我们整座城市 大约1400人
My entire city -- 1,400 people, give or take --
可能都得到地球来
might have to come to Earth.
我们得找个能让我们安全落脚的地方
We need to find a place where we are safe.
我们需要你和领导谈谈
We need you to talk to the boss.
我很想自己给他打电♥话♥ 但他
I would call him myself, but he's...
从没给过我他的号♥码
he's never given me his number.
他有充足的理由
Well, with good reason.
你已经从古怪上升到了疯癫
You've gone from eccentric to lunatic.
水晶 带破伤风过来 马上
Crystal, bring me Lockjaw now.
这
What --
对 他们瞬移来的
Yeah, they teleported.
从月球来的
From the Moon.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
所以我们想请你给领导打电♥话♥
So we're gonna need you to call the boss.
好的 我
Okay. I'll, uh...
我会和他谈谈
...I'll talk with him.
而且我知道一处安全的地方
A-And I think I know just the right place.
还有谁知道这事
Who else knows about this?
没别人了
No one.
好的 你们要继续保密
Good. You're gonna need to keep it that way.
领导肯定会想和你单独联♥系♥
The boss is gonna want exclusive access to you and...
还有 他们
and...them.
我们得走了
We need to go.
我可能得留下来协调
I may need to stay and help coordinate.
马克西姆斯逃跑了 保护罩要坍塌了
Maximus got away. The dome is failing.
这些
These...
是我们的泰瑞根水晶
are some of our Terrigen crystals.
它们定义了我们的身份
They define who we are.
你
And you...
要保存好它们
are gonna take care of them.
-你确定吗 -是啊 我不确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah, I don't think --
我确定
剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表