剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表
漫威出品
异人族
第一季 第七集
阿提兰城
月球
漫威《异人族》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Inhumans"...
找到黑蝠王 和其他王室成员
find Black Bolt and the rest of the Royal Family,
完成你的任务
and finish your mission.
你可能无法一直这么再生下去
You may not be able to regenerate yourself forever.
有一天 你会死的 再也活不过来了
One day, you'll die, and that's it.
我以为来地球会很可怕
I thought being on Earth would be horrible,
-但其实... -很棒吗
- but it's... - Great?
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么认识马克西姆斯的
How do you know Maximus?
这些研究就是他资助的
He paid for all this research.
-他要拉我们陪葬 -不
- He'll kill us all! - No!
他死了 戈尔工死了
He's gone. Gorgon's dead.
他们还在追我们
They're still coming after us!
快跑 别停下来
Go! Go! We're not giving up!
我们跟这事毫无关系
We had nothing to do with this!
继续跑 否则我现在就杀了你
Keep running, or I'll kill you right now!
-他们要去马路上 -没错
- They're headed for the road! - Exactly!
我们去截住他们
That's where we'll cut them off.
芙洛拉 往右边
Flora, to the right!
快跑
Go!
快跑 他快追上我们了
Move, or he's gonna catch us!
黑蝠王 你去左边 我们把他们赶过去
Bolt, to the left! We'll bring them to you.
快 继续跑
Come on! We got to keep moving!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
我建议你们站住
I suggest you stop,
否则你们就得应付我丈夫了
unless you want to deal with my husband.
我只是个科学家 不是士兵
I'm a scientist. I-I'm not a soldier.
你是那些
You're a collaborator --
害死我表哥的人的同谋
with the people responsible for my cousin's death.
同谋 是你解救了我 记得吗
Collaborator? Y-You freed me, remember?!
那女人杀了我助手
That woman, she -- she murdered my assistant!
你跟马克西姆斯是什么关系
What were you doing with Maximus?
-他为什么这么感兴趣 -我们连面都没见过
- Why is he so interested? - W-We've never even met.
他只是赞助我的研究
He's funding my research
研究地球上的人类是如何变异的
for how people on Earth are transforming,
变异的过程
the -- the -- the process behind it,
如何复♥制♥这种变异
how it can be replicated.
听着 我的研究结果全在...
Look, I've got all my research. It's in my --
在我公文箱里 但...
It's in my briefcase, but --
这就是马克西姆斯发起政♥变♥的原因
This is why Maximus led the coup against us.
他想要再经历一次泰瑞根变异
He wants to go through Terrigenesis again,
并且知道我们会阻止他
and he knew we would stop him.
基因理事会不会允许这种事发生的
The Genetic Council wouldn't allow something like this,
不管我们在不在
even if we weren't there.
除非他们已经被杀了
Unless they've already been murdered.
还有多少人要牺牲
How many more have to die?
你现在打算怎么办
What do you want to do now?
你想对马克西姆斯传达什么讯息
What kind of message do you want to send to Maximus?
这是你自找的
You brought this on yourself.
别
No. No!
为什么
Why?
她会复活的 她总能
She'll come back. She always does.
但愿不要
Let's hope not.
把她尸体送去会引起马克西姆斯的重视
Sending her body will get Maximus' attention.
如果他继续这样 死伤只会更多
The losses will be severe if he continues.
不能再这样了
This has to stop!
我们不能这样随便杀人
We cannot go around killing everyone.
记住你代表的是什么
Remember what you represent.
你要是杀了自己的弟弟 就成了什么样的国王
What kind of king would you be if you killed your own brother?
如果你堕落到那一步
What kind of kingdom would Attilan be
阿提兰又成了什么样的王国
if you descended to that level?
如果我们不作为 王国必将颠覆
There will be no kingdom unless we act!
行为是有后果的
Actions have consequences.
这也是马克西姆斯将得到的教训
That's a lesson Maximus is about to learn.
傻瓜才会以为泰伯和他的团伙
I'd have to be a fool to think that Tibor and his group
是此次叛乱唯一的参与者
were the only ones who were part of the rebel uprising.
去搜查
Begin a search.
不许动
Don't move!
想都别想
Don't even try.
我会把枪烤焦在你们手里
I'll fry those guns right out of your hands.
看来地球之旅让你胆子大起来了啊
Seems your time on Earth has emboldened you.
你的国王让我带个话给你
I have a message from your king.
黑蝠王决定使用要求谈判的权利
Black Bolt asserts the right to call for parley.
依照我们的人♥民♥所延续的规则
Under the rules preserved by our people,
你必须遵从
you must abide.
我们把你的人送回来了 以示诚意
We return your team as an act of good faith.
为什么是现在
Why now?
戈尔工死了
Gorgon is dead.
那至少我理解了
At least I understand.
你们承受的够多了
You have had enough.
同意请求
Request granted.
我们正午见面
We'll meet at midday.
-我们刚刚可以拿下她的 -不
- We could've taken her. - No.
更何况...
Besides...
我要得偿所愿了
I'm getting what I want.
我人生中第一次 我的家人来找我了
For the first time in my life, my family has come to me,
等他们都聚到一起 我就占上风了
and I'll have the advantage once they're all together.
正午
Midday.
处决他的完美时间
Perfect time for his execution.
卡尔耐克 我们不能那么做
Karnak, that can't be our intent.
谈判是外交手段
A parley is diplomacy.
是为了避免更多流血事件
It's to avoid more bloodshed.
顶多算是拖延策略
A stalling tactic, at best.
他觉得我们很软弱 精疲力尽
He thinks we're weak, exhausted,
他想利用这一点
and he wants to take advantage of that.
如果我们的确是呢
And what if we are?
不是软弱 但的确很累
Not weak, but tired.
这个家庭已经失去了太多了
This family has been marked by so much loss.
我能感觉到我们因此四分五裂
I can feel this tearing us apart.
生存
Survive?
我要的不止是生存
I want to do more than survive.
这就是你想要的生活吗
Is this the life that you wanted?
我明白你必须面对现实问题
I understand that you have to deal with reality,
我也知道马克西姆斯派了杀手来
and I know that Maximus sent assassins.
但冤冤相报何时了
But where does this end?
万一谈判没有用怎么办
And what if the parley doesn't work?
我最清楚马克西姆斯能做出什么事来了
I understand more than most what Maximus is capable of.
我也知道他该为自己的所作所为付出代价
And I know he has to pay for his actions, but...
拜托
please...
求你
please...
再去一个地方
One more place to go.
大家都去
All of us.
等等
Wait.
崔坦
Triton!
我们以为你死了
We thought you were dead.
我在袭击中受了伤
I was wounded in the attack,
但我们事先定了一个会面点
but we set a meeting place in advance,
以防不测
should anything go wrong.
陛下觉得上策是让马克西姆斯相信
Our king felt it best that Maximus believe
他的计划成功了
that his plan was working.
为什么把我们蒙在鼓里
Why were we kept in the dark?
我相信他有他的理由
I'm sure he had his reasons.
好吧
Yes, well...
戈尔工呢
Where's Gorgon?
过来
Come here.
他死了
He's dead.
他是真的死了 不是什么计划的一部分
And his death is real. It was not part of some plan...
也不是什么秘密
剧集 | 异人族(2017) | 导航列表