Hello?
不 我是试著从Teddy自己的破生意计划中拯救他
No, I am trying to save Teddy from his own lousy business plan.
如果他发现你正在联繫董事会成员们
If he finds out that you're talking to board members,
他穿著订制裤会吓到拉翔...
he's going to shit his bespoke pant...
噢 是Kaan与合伙人们梦之队
嘿 Teddy 你好吗?
Oh, it's the Kaan and Associates Dream Team. Hey, Teddy, how you doing?
怎样了?
非常好
How's it going? Very good.
正在想办法让Jeannie给我们赚更多钱吗?
Figuring out a way for Jeannie to make us even more money?
您走进来的时候 我们正在做这事
That is exactly what we were doing when you walked in.
容我说一句 先生 我们做得很好 绝对的好 所以...
And if I may say, sir, we are crushing it. Absolutely crushing it, so...
我不知你是谁
I don't know who you are.
原谅我 先生 Doug Guggenheim 是
Forgive me, sir. Doug Guggenheim. Yeah.
知道吗 让我插一句
You know what, let me just jump in and, uh,
把我对Davis/Dexter的历程的看法说出来
我认为这能够提供一些...
spin Davis/Dexter's journey line the way I see it, and I think that's gonna shed some light on...
Marty 我要你知道 无论你在财政方面要带来什么
Marty, I want you to know it's very important that whatever you bring in
都必须牛逼闪闪 这非常重要
regarding financials has to be bold-letters dazzling.
这是自从我在九个月之前接管以来
董事会首次看到外部做的模型
This is the first outside modeling the board will have seen since I took over nine months ago.
那很清楚了吧? Jeannie?
Is that pretty clear? Jeannie?
Marty?
嗯...牛逼闪闪
Marty? Ye... Bold-letters dazzling.
这就是我们所做的 Teddy
That's what we do, Teddy.
牛逼大了
Doug...
Helvetica bold. Doug...
或者牛叉 肯定是牛的啦
Or Futura. Definitely something sans serif.
他交给我了 我很抱歉
我要开会
I got him. I apologize. I have a meeting.
呃 Marty 我很高兴你能加入 Jeannie盛讚过你
Um, Marty, I'm thrilled you're aboard. Jeannie raves about you.
噢 谢谢你 Teddy
谢谢
Oh, thank you, Teddy. Thank you.
我们会做到的 哥们
We're gonna crush it, man.
你好
Hello.
你...你在哪? 你带武器了?
Wh-Where are you? Are you armed?
嗯 好 好 操
Yeah, okay. Okay. Shit.
听著 我尽快回来 好吧?
Look, I'll be back as fast as I can, okay?
你们整好点
Marty
You guys, make this shit better. Marty.
好点?
在这种情况下
Make it better? I'm unsure of what
我不确定"好点"是什么意思 Marty
"better" means in this context, Marty.
真的?
我们会做好一点的
Really? We'll make it better.
瞧见了? 所以Clyde才能拿到办公室
See that? That's why Clyde gets the office.
什么 就那样?!
What, for that?!
我也能更好啊
副手
I can make it better. Right hand.
Skip "他妈的在我公文包里拉翔" Galweather
Skip "Fucking Shit In My Briefcase" Galweather.
Marty "毁了我他妈的人生" Kaan
Marty "Blew Up My Fucking Life" Kaan.
你知道Doug Guggenheim还在用那个公文包吗?
那是一个非常好的公文包
You know Doug Guggenheim still uses that briefcase? Well, it's a very nice briefcase.
是啊 烂玩意 不过是的
Yes. Sans shit, but yes.
那么 昨天他妈的打给我14次
So, uh, called me about 14 fucking times yesterday.
这是为了女生择伴舞会?
Is this about the Sadie Hawkins Dance?
我要买♥♥你 Marty
I want to buy you, Marty.
呃 好 我来跟你稍微说一下现实 Skip
Um, okay, let me let you in on a little nugget of reality, Skip.
你们的人能买♥♥我的人 已经是好久之前的事了
It's been a while since your people could, you know, buy my people.
是 我... 你懂我意思的
Yeah, I... You know what I'm saying.
我觉得在你坐下之前 你已经知道了
嗯
I think you knew before you even sat down. Yeah.
我要买♥♥下K&A
I want to buy K and A.
我知道你已经东山再起了 Skip
Well, I appreciate that you have bounced back, Skip,
但我不觉得你有银票啊 老爹
but I just don't think you got the scrilla, papi.
不好意思 啥?
银票... 钱
I'm sorry, the what? The scrilla... the money.
不 我不...我不觉得你听明白了
No, I-I don't... I don't think you quite understand.
我代表一个财团 Kohl兄弟
I represent a consortium. The Kohl brothers.
你应该听过他们吧
希♥特♥勒♥一号♥和希♥特♥勒♥二号♥?
Think you might have heard of them. Uh, Hitler One and Hitler Two?
是啊 他们可萌了
Yeah, they're adorable.
嗯 他们有...
银票
Yeah. They got the, uh... Scrilla.
银票
很好 但我为什么想跟他们合作呢?
Scrilla. That's good, but why would I want to work with them?
过去十年我就是想跳出来自己干
I mean, when I've spent the last ten years trying to get out from under.
你今天的理解力有点慢啊 Marty
You're a little slow on the uptake today, Marty.
不 不是与他们合作 或与我 或公♥司♥
No, not working with them or me or the company.
我们说的是大收♥购♥
We are talking about the big payday.
我们付钱给你 让你滚蛋 别再回头
We pay you to walk the fuck away and never look back.
这是企业合併的时代 Martin
It's the age of consolidation, Martin.
我相信你知道 宇宙...正在逝去
I'm sure you know, the universe... it's dying.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I do.
所有那些闪亮的星星都在消失
变成发光的馀烬 那是什么意思?
I mean, all those brilliant stars out there are fading away into glowing embers. And what does that mean?
往小了说 在...在我们的弱小 我们的渺小
In the smaller sense, you know, in the... in the sense of our smallness, our littleness,
我们的无穷小的意义中 那是什么意思?
our infinitesimality, what does it mean?
那意味著我们必须不择手段 以求变大
It means that we've got to do everything we can to get bigger,
在即将来到的黑暗之前抱团
to huddle together in the coming darkness,
奋起抵抗光的消亡
to rage against the dying of the light.
那...就那样了? 那就是你的发言?
That-that was it? That was the pitch?
你要买♥♥K&A 因为宇宙正在逝去?
You want to buy K and A because the universe is dying?
是啊 那个 还有你的公♥司♥...
Yeah. That, and your company is...
很容易就被低估了
very conveniently undervalued.
就一点啦
是啊
Just a little. Yeah.
现在...现在你说到正事了
你♥他♥妈♥想要一笔买♥♥卖♥♥吗 Skip?
Now-now you're getting to it. You want a fucking deal, Skip?
不是啦 我的团队愿意花更多钱
Well, no, my group is willing to wildly overpay.
那好... 我想感谢你
Okay, well... I want to thank you.
真的 因为我最近都在想...
I do. Because I've been thinking a lot lately about...
我是什么? 知道吗 什么是我的?
what is me? You know, what is mine?
该...我他妈是谁 懂我意思吗?
H-How... Who the fuck am I, you know what I mean?
该...该怎样定义我自己?
How do... how do I define myself?
我慢慢专注到 我把自己定义为像你这样的混♥蛋♥
It's just coming into focus that I define myself by motherfuckers like you.
我是说通过衝突 通过敌对
By conflict, is what I'm saying, by opposition.
通过我碾压敌人 直到他们变成
被我踩过的灰尘的那种方式
By the way that I just grind on my enemies until eventually they are just dust that I walk on.
所以那就是我 知道吗?
So that's me. You know?
我要让我的公♥司♥一飞冲天
And I'm gonna get my company so pumped up,
我的价值都爆了 而当它们到了那么高时
that my valuations are just jacked, and when they're that high,
之后或许我们可以谈谈让我把我的公♥司♥
then, maybe, we can talk about me selling my company
卖♥♥给两个像Kohl兄弟那样的法♥西♥斯♥人♥渣♥
to a couple of fascist pricks like the Kohl brothers
然后离开我所建立的一切
and then walking the fuck away from everything I've built.
到时我们再谈吧
Maybe we'll do that then.
变成一个对生意唧唧歪歪的怨妇 真不像你啊
So unlike you to be a whimpering little whining bitch about business.
我知道 我...
I know. I...
通常那是你做的事
That's usually your thing.
酒我请 Marty
很好
I got the drinks, Marty. Great.
噢 好的
Oh. Okay.
噢 我差点忘了 Skip?
Oh, I almost forgot. Skip?
嗯?
玩蛋儿去吧
Yeah? Go fuck yourself.
彼此彼此
Back at you.
* It's like peace and comfort *
* It's like peace and comfort *
* My knees get buckled *
* My knees get buckled *
* I drop some sweat on my Nike sweats *
* I drop some sweat on my Nike sweats *
* I might waste it all at the mall today *
* I might waste it all at the mall today *
* Hey, ego, check yourself, don't wreck yourself *
* Hey, ego, check yourself, don't wreck yourself *
* I'm a go-getter, I reckon so *
* I'm a go-getter, I reckon so *
* That's the greatest feeling *
* That's the greatest feeling *
* Like a halo on a angel *
* Like a halo on a angel *
* Dodgin' crooks, makin' moves *
* Dodgin' crooks, makin' moves *
* Thank you, ma'am, stack a hand *
* Thank you, ma'am, stack a hand *