How are you doing?
你是在笑还是在放屁呢?
Are you smiling or are you farting?
你看起来很辣
You look hot.
谢了
是啊
Thanks. Yeah.
你看起来真棒
谢谢
You look amazing. Thank you.
工作怎样了?
How's the job?
呃... 你懂的
Um... you know.
不懂
No idea.
有趣 困难
It's fun. Hard.
困惑
Confusing.
我不知道 呃 我该走了
I don't know. Um, I should get going.
别这样 Jeannie 女性友谊是新黑人
Come on, Jeannie. Female friendship is the new black.
我肯定会考虑看看的 但我有约了
(也可以理解为 我持保留意见)
I will definitely think on that. But I do have reservations.
晚餐 我预订了晚餐
For dinner. I have reservations for dinner.
现在
Right now.
好了 我爱你哦
All right, I love you.
拜拜
噢
Bye-bye. Oh.
我回来的时候 她要像你一样酷 好吧? 再见
By the time I come back, I expect her to be as cool as you, okay? Good-bye.
好 我能做到
Okay. I can do that.
拜 宝贝女儿
噢 亲亲 好了
Bye, baby girl. Oh, kiss. Okay.
Jeannie Jeannie
Yes Marty Marty
Jeannie, Jeannie. Yes. Marty, Marty.
嘿
怎么了?
Hey. What?
我不会把你男朋友当混♥蛋♥对待
I don't treat your boyfriend like an asshole.
这个嘛 我男朋友不是混♥蛋♥ 所以那就是区别啊
好 真要这样?
Well, my boyfriend's not an asshole, so that's the difference. Okay, really?
所以她示好 你就受打击了?
So she makes a gesture of friendship and that's just traumatizing to you?
我的天啊 Klare想当我的朋友
Oh, my God, Klare wants to be my friend.
真的吗 搞毛...
抱歉 她很可爱
Really, what the... Sorry. She's lovely.
天啊 她是一个素食厨师代言人?
Christ, she's a vegan chef spokesmodel?
首先 那是生素
First of all, it's raw vegan.
而且她是一个Instagram生活方式网红
And she's an Instagram lifestyle personality.
噁心 我希望她头脑聪明
Blech. I hope she gives good head.
我就把这当作是了
I'll take that as a yes.
或者不是
Or a no.
天啊 你真棒
我知道
God, you're good. I know.
你们 她...她...她拉屎了
You guys, she-she... she crapped.
哎呀
屎?
Whoops. Crap?
拜!
不不不
Bye! No, no, no.
你给我做晚餐
You make me dinner,
你对我做那些事...
you are having me do things that...
其中有一些我只是读到过
some of them I've only read about.
我真可以习惯这事
I could really get used to this.
我觉得我会的哦
I think I might.
你...
You...
我也是
Me, too.
不管那是什么感受
是啊 不 不管...我是说 我也是
Whatever that is. Right, no, whatever... I mean, me, too.
是吧?
是啊
Right? Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
你想喝酒吗?
我要你
Do you want some more wine or anything? I want some you.
嗯 酒可以等吧? 那种东西越陈越香
Yeah, the wine can wait, right? I mean, that stuff gets better with age.
Marty... Mark...y Marky Marky
Marty... Mark... y, Marky, Marky.
你刚叫我Marty?
没
Did you just call me Marty? No.
我刚说含糊了? 我觉得我只是累了 而且有点醉
Did I slur? I think I'm just tired and a little drunky.
嗯 所以你说没说? 因为如果你说了 我完全理解
Mm. So you did or you didn't? I mean, 'cause I totally get if you did. Get it.
谁... 你懂的 我... 你是不是...
对 没关係的
Who... You know, I... Did you... Right. And it's okay.
我不在意
操 有关係
It's okay with me. Fuck, it's not okay.
我说了 对不起
I did. I'm sorry.
这太怪了 有时会吓到我
You know, it's totally weird, and it sometimes freaks me out.
天啊 我很抱歉
没关係 我接受
God, I'm really sorry. It's okay, I accept it.
真的 我是说 人们会做奇怪的事吧?
I really do. I mean, people do weird shit, right?
而且...
And...
有时候那些事很难解释
sometimes it's shit that's hard to explain.
那些人 如果...
I mean, for people who don't...
不理解的话 可能就无法原谅了
understand it, you know, it could be unforgivable.
所以你管我叫Marty 这...超怪的
So you call me Marty, it's, uh... s-super weird.
但那也是一个刺♥激♥
But it's also a turn-on.
懂吗? 所以那令我奇怪吗?
You know? So does that make me weird?
我才是奇怪的人吗?
Am I the weird guy here?
可能吧 可能吧
Maybe. Maybe.
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
噢 对不起 我只是...我只是喜欢你的声音
Oh, I'm sorry. I just... I just like your voice.
嗯 知道吗?
Mm. You know?
这就是你的一部分
It's part of who you are.
而你令我性奋
And you turn me on.
嘿 知道吗 我曾经有一回
管我的三年级老师叫"妈妈"
Hey, you know, I called my, uh, third-grade teacher "Mom" once.
呃...并不完全是一种性的方式
Uh, n... and not in a purely sexual way.
我开玩笑啦 不过...她很性感
I'm kidding, but... she was hot.
呃 我老师 不是我妈 但是我妈...
Uh, my teacher, not my mom. But my mom...
不是一个没吸引力的女性
was not an unattractive lady.
你懂的
You know,
当...
when, uh...
太阳照到她时...
the sun is hitting her just...
宝贝?
Babe?
噢 好啊 Klare在厨房♥
Oh, goody, Klare's in the kitchen.
你正在做什么?
What are you making?
甭担心 我不会用腰果芝士毒害你的
Don't worry, I'm not gonna poison you with any cashew cheese.
耶
只是咖啡
Yes. Just coffee.
只是咖啡啊?
Just coffee, huh?
你懂的
You know,
有...
there are, uh,
有更好的起床方式
there's better ways to wake up.
真的吗?
Really?
真的 真的
Really, really.
那Roscoe呢?
Well, what about Roscoe?
Roscoe?
Roscoe?
是啊
他谁来著?
Yeah. Which one is he again?
不 那孩子睡得可沉了 我还得把他拽下床呢
No, that kid sleeps like a rock. I got to drag his ass out of bed.
那你♥爸♥呢?
What about your dad?
他可能会走进来
Now, he might walk in.
真的吗?
是啊 真的
Really? Yeah, really.
来吧
You're on.
跟我说好事
Tell me something good.
你会喜欢的 Clyde 跟她说好事
You're gonna love this. Clyde, tell her something good.
当然了 嘿 Jeannie 那件外套真美
Sure. Hey, Jeannie, that jacket looks amazing.
你今天很辣
嗯 还有那双鞋
You look hot today. Mm, and those shoes.
我们怎样了?
不好
How are we doing? Not good.
其实Teddy Grammatico未能提升业绩
同时把罪推给其他股东
Teddy Grammatico actually has a long and well-documented history of failing upwards
已有一段漫长而且记录清楚的历史了
while lateral-passing the blame to other shareholders.
嗯 他一直是一个墨守成规的人
Yeah, he's a stay-the-course guy all the way.
好 我一直在跟
Okay. I have been talking to, um,
一些有影响力的董事会成员谈
some of the influential board members.
噢...
呃 Whip Huxton
Oh... Uh, Whip Huxton.
噢 我要随便猜一下 说那不是一个犹太人
Oh, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say not a Jew.
呃 那是一个坏主意 Jeannie
Uh, that is a terrible idea, Jeannie.
得了吧
咦 不能找董事会成员啊
Come on. Eek. No board members.
听著 你打擦边球 绕过首席执行官 还去找董事会
Listen, you make an end run around the CEO and go to the board,
会显得你要抢了他的工作
it's gonna look like you're gunning for his job.
人呢?