"谎言堂" 前情提要
Previously, on House of Lies...
我们有87%的可能性会睡到一起 所以...
There's an 87% likelihood that we're gonna sleep together, so...
敬操蛋的人们 现在我们是五对一
To the blower-uppers. Right now we're at five to one.
你们做到了 我爱你
You guys did it. I love you.
我们是来自Galweather的团队 其他人跟你做一样的事 不留手尾
We're the team from Galweather. Other people do what you do without leaving a swath of destruction.
Skip Galweather真的想要我滚出这一行?
Skip Galweather really wants me out of the business?
我们弄走他吧
你干吗呢?
Let's push his ass out. What the hell are you doing?
给你留一个小礼物
你从我手中夺走了我的名号♥!
Just leaving you a little present. You ripped away my name from me!£‥£¿£¿£¿£c
我要自立门户了
I'm gonna start my own shop.
如果我能给出一些可定罪的财政记录呢? 当然可以
What if I could deliver some incriminating financial record? Absolutely.
是谁他妈的一开始把政♥府♥的人扯进来? 账本的事是我告诉她的
Who the fuck let the Feds in on this thing in the first place? I told her about the books.
我本来坐拥大好前程 我们得完成过渡 然后你可以走了
I had a good thing going. We need to just get through this transition, and then you should leave.
Marty 我怀孕了 你又要有一个孩子了
Marty, I'm pregnant. You're having another kid.
你都不肯承认
我真的想留下
You don't even acknowledge it. I really want to stay.
那不是...我是说 不行
That's not... I mean, no.
谁干♥你♥的活儿呢?
并且职业操守受质疑地与客户们调情呢?
Who's gonna do all your work? And ethically questionable flirting with clients?
我也会想你的 Clyde
坊间传闻是你想找一个新职位
I'm gonna miss you, too, Clyde. Word on the street was that you were looking for a new position.
首席财务官的职位吗?
我要给你提供这个
The CFO position? I'm going to offer it to you.
我接受了Davis/Dexter的工作
I took the job at Davis/Dexter.
我想要的...
是什么?
All I want... Is what?
你
You.
* Well, I'm a king bee *
* Buzzing around your hive *
我的!
Mine!
我的
Mine.
* Let me *
* Come inside * Mine...
我的 我的 我的 我的 我的
Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.
* I'm young and able * Mmm... mwa!
我的 我的...
Mine, mine...
* To buzz all night long *
* I'm young and able *
我的...
* I'm young and able * Mine...
* To buzz all night long *
* Well, when you hear me buzzin', baby *
* Some stingin' is going on *
我的...!
Mine...!
我的
Mine.
我的 傻♥逼♥们
Mine, motherfuckers.
都是我的
All mine.
噢 Marty Marty Marty Marty 我要投诉
噢...好极了
Oh, Marty, Marty, Marty, Marty, I have a grievance. Oh... great.
真的
我等不及要听了
I really do. I can't wait to hear it.
因为你会喜欢的 好吧?
建设局的文件工作都是我做的
Because you are gonna love this, okay? I put in all the paperwork to Building Services.
来 接著说
而Clyde佔了Jeannie的办公室!
Go, keep talking. And Clyde just took Jeannie's office!
它是我的啊!
噢! 它是我的!
And it's mine! Oh! It's mine!
我的 我的 我的 我的 我的
我的 我的 我的 我的 我的
Mine. Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine.
这一切都是我的 是啊
All this shit is mine. Yeah.
无论好坏
For better or worse.
等等 Marty 等等 稍等
怎么了?
Wait. Marty, wait, hold on. What?
别听他的
怎么了?
Don't listen to him. What?
假装他是一隻虫子
怎么了?
Just pretend he's a bug. What?
他偷走了它 他显然靠政♥变♥夺走了它
He just stole it. He took it in an obvious coup d'Actat.
他真的在骚扰我哦
对我发动袭击
He's actually harassing me. An attack on me.
在办公室闹政♥变♥?
你没看到我所看到的
A coup d'Actat in an office? You didn't see what I saw.
胡说! 咱都知道Jeannie的办公室
代表你的副手...
That's ridiculous! We all know that Jeannie's office is where your right-hand man...
Marty! Marty! Marty 那傢伙又打来了
Marty! Marty! Marty, that guy called again.
他不肯留下姓名...
他说你♥他♥妈♥是傻♥逼♥ 如果你不回电...
Who won't leave his name... He said that you're a fucking idiot if you don't call...
哦 我他妈是傻♥逼♥?
他是这么说的 我记下的
Oh, I'm a fucking idiot? That's what he said. I wrote it down.
好 这样吧 告诉他 他才是他妈的傻♥逼♥
如果他再打来 挂他丫的电♥话♥
Okay, well, tell him he's a fucking idiot, and if he calls again, hang up on his ass.
现在 我要进去...
但他每隔十分钟就打来
Now, I'm gonna go in... But he's been calling every ten minutes.
我要进去我的...
I'm gonna go in my...
干
Shit.
我是说 我该如何定义自己?
I mean, how do I define myself?
我的身份或我的所有物?
I mean, what is me versus what is mine?
我要根据自己的感受...来定义自己?
Do I define myself by... how I feel?
根据我的行动?
By my actions?
根据爱我的人的数量? 不 估计不是那个
By the number of people who love me? No, probably not that.
或者我根据自己拥有的来定义自己
Or maybe I define myself by what I have.
是啊 因为如果你没注意看的话
Yeah. 'Cause if y'all ain't been payin' attention,
我有一大堆破事儿!
I got a fuck-ton of shit!
嗯 我们选那个吧
我是说 那很健康吧?
Yeah, let's go with that one. I mean, that's healthy, right?
而且...
And...
Doug 你♥他♥妈♥有病啊?
我会挂他电♥话♥ 但他会再打来的
Doug, what the fuck is wrong with you? I'll hang up on him, but he's gonna call back.
那真...奇怪 呃 等等 这事还没完
That was... odd. Um, wait, this isn't over.
我...我还要再说几个观点
这事完了
I-I just have a couple more points. It is over.
"再说几个观点"?
我认为...
"Couple more points"? I think...
噢...看我自然而然地坐到哪儿...
Oh... and look where I naturally fall...
Marty的副手
现在换位
Marty's right-hand man. Now switch seats.
噢 好极了 这就说得通了
Oh, fantastic. That makes sense.
离开我的座位 谢谢
Get out of my seat, please.
噢 好吧 现在 呃 Marty
你介意我的徒弟JR参加这次会议吗?
Oh, fine. Now, uh, Marty, do you mind if my mentee JR sits in on this meeting? -
我不是你的徒弟
I'm not your mentee.
瞧见了? 我们已经有那种典型的师徒之争了
See that? We already have that typical mentor/mentee banter going on.
比如"别在Marty面前让我难堪
否则我会让你被炒鱿鱼" 就那种争吵啦
You know, like, "Don't embarrass me in front of Marty or I'll get you fired." That kind of banter.
因为很有趣 这很有趣啊
是啊
Because it's funny. It's funny stuff. Yeah.
你清楚是我委派JR参加这次咨♥询♥的吧?
Well, you are well aware of the fact that I assigned JR to this consult, right?
当然了 我只是觉得没有我的指导
Of course. I just think that without my mentorship,
他可能不一定能进入这个至圣所
he may not necessarily be in the sanctum sanctorum.
嗯
你是说这个会议室吧?
Mm. You're talking about the conference room, right?
我想他是说会议室
你别搅和 小偷
I think he means the conference room. Why don't you back off, thief.
我不是小偷
是的 你就是
I'm not a thief. Yes, you are.
我也没看见你帮助那些
正在熟悉门路 遭遇困难的年轻同事们
And I don't see you helping struggling young associates learn the ropes around here.
我没遭遇困难
你是说我没硬要指导某个没法叫你滚的年轻新人?
I'm not struggling. You mean I don't force myself on some young new hire who can't tell you to fuck off?
他经常叫我滚好吧!
Doug 闭上臭嘴
He tells me to fuck off all the time! Doug, shut the fuck up.
谢谢Marty 老天爷啊!
Thank you, Marty. Jesus Christ!
呃 你也可以闭上臭嘴
Uh, you can shut the fuck up, too.
噢...
知道吗?
Ooh... You know what?
那办公室就一起用吧
耶! 谢谢
Share the goddamn office. Yes! Thank you.
不不不不 那没门
噢 你们要共享那间办公室
No, no, no, no, that's not happening. Oh, you're gonna share the goddamn office.
不 那不行!
JR 他们的旧办公室归你了
No, that can't happen! JR, you get their old office all to yourself.
没有Doug?
没有Doug
No Doug? No Doug.
Davis/Dexter 开始
好吧 据我所知
Davis/Dexter. Let's go. Well, from what I understand,
你的前商业合伙人兼现共同家长
your former business partner and current co-parent
兼新上任的Davis/Dexter首席财务官
Jeannie van der Hooven其实...
and newly appointed Davis/Dexter CFO Jeannie van der Hooven has actually...
等等 van der Hooven?
Wait a second, van der Hooven?
听起来是荷兰人的名字吧?
是荷兰的
Sounds Dutch, right? It is Dutch.
哦 是吗?
而且完全不关事
Oh, is it? And totally irrelevant.
我们想知道的是
这个Jeannie van der Hooven是谁 好吧?
What we want to know is Who is this Jeannie van der Hooven, all right?
这位首席财务官想要什么?
当然了 好 说出想法
What does this CFO want? Sure. Okay, thinking out loud.
我们说一些事实吧 那么...
Let's know some facts. Well...
她有一个非婚生子女吧? 记下来
没错