剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
Cold is the water
寒水冰冷如霜
It freezes your already cold mind
冻结百转愁肠
Already cold, cold mind
心神僵冷迷惘
And death is at your doorstep
死神带来绝望
And it will steal your innocence
窃走清白高尚
But it will not steal your substance
留下罪恶哀伤
But you are not alone in this
但你并非独身
And you are not alone in this
兄弟陪伴在旁
As brothers we will stand
手足并肩抵抗
And we'll hold your hand
紧握双手不放
Hold your hand
坚定不再彷徨
And you are the mother
身披母爱之光
The mother of your baby child
赐予生命希望
The one to whom you gave life
望他茁壮成长
And you have your choices
用心思量方向
And these are what make man great
助他勇敢顽强
His ladder to the stars
探得天际星光
But you are not alone in this
但你并非独身
And you are not alone in this
兄弟陪伴在旁
As brothers we will stand
手足并肩抵抗
And we'll hold your hand
紧握双手不放
Hold your hand
坚定不再彷徨
But you are not alone in this
但你并非独身
And you are not alone in this
兄弟陪伴在旁
As brothers we will stand
手足并肩抵抗
And we'll hold your hand
紧握双手不放
Hold your hand
坚定不再彷徨
But I will tell the night
我欲诉于夜空
And whisper, "Lose your sight"
默祈愿瞎愿盲
But I can't move the mountains
无力填海移山
For you
为你消断柔肠
Yes, I know this area quite well.
是 这片地区我非常熟悉
As I remember,
我记得
Robert warned you about laying track here
罗伯特曾警告过你在此铺设铁轨的后果
because this area was prone to washouts.
因为这里的土地易被冲蚀
Robert was right. I was wrong.
罗伯特说得对 我错了
Is that what you needed to hear?
你就是想听我承认错误 是吧
Well, I've said it.
那我承认了
Now, this section needs to be re-surveyed and re-built.
眼下 这段铁路需要重新勘测并重建
Can you do it? Yes.
你能完成吗 能
But it'll have to be re-routed south...
但铁路得改变路径向南...
as Robert intended.
这是罗伯特的本意
Do you see this ridge?
看到这片山脊了吗
This is solid bedrock.
是坚硬的基岩
Yes, but that'll take longer.
对 但那样耗时更久
You'll have to have your men work faster, Doc.
让你的人加紧干活 大佬
You get paid to build 40 miles of useable road.
政♥府♥花钱让你造四十英里的可用铁路
If you build here again, it will get washed out again.
如果你执意建在原处 只会重蹈覆辙
Well, it may not rain again for months.
可能往后几个月都不会下雨
Those are my terms.
这些是我的专业意见
Of course, you could always find another surveyor...
当然 你总能从别的地方找来...
somewhere.
新的勘测员
Excuse me.
失陪了
Black Moon...
黑月
You're gonna answer for this, you know that.
你心知肚明 你该为此负责
I should have let my brother kill you.
真该让我哥哥杀了你
You should try right now.
有本事现在试试
Hey! We've had enough killin' for one day.
今天死的人够多了
I don't suppose either of you are keen on joining me?
想来你们也不会跟我并肩作战吧
To do what?
去做什么
What I came for.
继续未竟之事
You'll never find them.
你永远也找不到他们
We'll see about that.
等着瞧吧
They know that you're following them.
他们知道你们在跟踪
They'll kill the both of you.
他们会把你们两个都杀了
Yeah, we'll see about that, too.
你也等着瞧吧
Last chance, Bohannon.
最后问你一次 博汉南
I figured.
我想也是
What about you?
你呢
You don't need his permission.
你不需要得到他的批准
He's nobody's master anymore.
他不再是任何人的主人了
Go if you going.
要走赶紧走
Mr. Bohannon... you have to finish this.
博汉南先生 你必须完成这件事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
This. What you came to do.
这个烂摊子 你的未竟之事
We came to kill the bastards who derailed the train.
我们来是为了收拾那帮让火车脱轨的混♥蛋♥
We got 'em.
一个不留
No one's gonna believe you... unless you have proof.
除非你有证据 否则没人会相信
You mean scalps?
你是说头皮吗
They're just gonna have to take my word for it.
我的话 由不得他们不信
I ain't bringing back proof.
我不会带证据回去
Not even for $20 a head?
一个头皮二十美元 都不带吗
Seems a shame leaving all this money
把这满地的钱留给秃鹰
lying around here for the buzzards, don't you think?
太暴殄天物了 你觉得呢
My brother belongs to me.
我哥的尸体是我的
Don't look at me.
别看我
I'm a sinner, Ruth.
我是个罪人 露丝
You know that better than anyone, don't you?
你比任何人都清楚 不是吗
Father? No.
父亲 别
You--you let me finish.
让我说完
I've been wrestlin' with God, Ruth.
我一直在热忱地祈祷 露丝
And I honestly believe that I was chosen for a great mission.
我坚信我被上帝选中 肩负伟大使命
And that's why I left.
所以我离开了你们
But you failed.
但是你失败了
You know, I'd like to think that my work
我想我和约翰·布朗做的事
要求废除奴隶制
1859年约翰·布朗领导美国人♥民♥在哈伯斯费里举♥行♥武装起义
with John Brown may have--may have helped,
在某种程度上
in some small way, to free the slaves.
推动了奴隶解放
I didn't say John Brown failed.
我没说约翰·布朗失败了
I said you failed.
失败的是你
One drop of love...
一点点的爱...
that's all we needed.
对我们而言就够了
One drop of love would have sustained us.
点滴的爱足以让我们满足
Now, Ruth, I'm--I'm trying to tell you I'm sorry.
露丝 我想告诉你我很抱歉
Don't you walk away from me!
别离开我
Praise His name, sister.
赞美祂的名 我的姐妹
Praise His name.
赞美祂的名
Praise!
赞美
The Mcginnes Brothers Magic Lantern Show.
麦克吉尼斯兄弟魔术幻灯秀
Back in business!
重新开张
You know what we forgot, Sean-O?
知道我们忘了什么吗 老肖
We forgot to get a new sign.
忘了换一块新招牌
There's no more drama, comedy, history, is there?
没有戏剧 喜剧 历史剧了 是吗
As usual, brother, I am 3 steps ahead of you.
一如往常 兄弟 我在你之前想到了
Painter's due in an hour...
油漆匠一小时之内就到...
with a new sign by nightfall.
夜幕降临前就有新牌匾了
Nell! Nell!
内尔 内尔
A word!
出来说话
Now that is a fine door-ful of a woman.
她真是波涛胸涌啊
Nell...you know we have an agreement.
内尔 你知道我们有协定的
Nobody's working, Swede.
大家都没工作 瑞典佬
When nobody works, nobody gets paid.
因为无法工作 大家都口袋空空
If nobody gets paid, then nobody comes to see my--
大家口袋空空 也就没人来看我的...
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Now, we have an agreement.
看来现在 我们达成一致了
There's a better way, brother.
有更好的办法对付他 兄弟
Straight and steady, please, sir.
先生 请竖直扶稳
Yes, ma'am.
好的 夫人
Mrs. Bell, somebody's coming.
贝尔夫人 有人来了
Mrs. Bell.
贝尔夫人
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表