剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
Cut his ties.
割断绳子
Let's go!
快走
Got a horse outside waiting for you.
我备了匹马 就在外面
Any of y'all thinking about coming after me
要是有人想追踪我
best get fitted for a shroud and a box.
最好备齐寿衣和棺材吧
Just climb on the sumbitch and hang on.
爬上来 握紧缰绳
Sure is a stupid-looking spud muncher, ain't he?
一看就是个愚蠢的爱尔兰佬 不是吗
Some respect for the dead, Mr. Bolan.
尊重一下死者 博兰先生
In the end, when all is said and done,
生命尽头 尘埃落定
all we really own is our death.
真正拥有的只是死亡
It is given us the moment we is born,
死亡与生俱来 命中注定
and we carry that burden the best we can.
我们竭尽所能肩负起这一重担
I've seen men die screaming.
我曾目睹有人死时恐惧惊叫
I've seen men die with nary a peep.
有人死时面色不改
Well, this one here died
这人想干掉卡伦·博汉南
trying to draw down on Cullen Bohannon.
结果自己命丧黄泉
Well, then perhaps he was stupid after all.
那么 他还真是个蠢货
Now...
现在...
This...hanging of yours went not so well.
你们这绞刑进展不怎么顺利啊
He was as good as dead till Johnny Reb came busting in here.
要不是南方佬闯进来 他死定了
What do you propose to do about it?
你打算怎么做呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, this brigand...
这个土匪...
This rebel...
这个叛徒...
has upset the balance once again.
又一次打乱了平衡
And he must be dealt with.
必须处理一下他
I still don't follow.
我还是不明白
Why does that not surprise me?
你这智商 不明白也不足为奇
You...
你...
must pursue...
必须追捕...
Bohannon.
博汉南
Me? Yeah.
我 没错
I don't know nothing about warfare as such.
我对这类作战毫不了解
You created this mess,
这是你捅的篓子
and you'll clean it up or die trying.
要么收拾干净 要么至死方休
I'll not do it.
我才不干呢
Aah! Jesus!
天啊
Now, all of you that was involved in this hanging
参与这场绞刑的所有人员
will accompany Mr. Toole on his noble quest.
都得随托勒先生执行这神圣的追捕
How the hell do you expect
你怎么能指望
these bogtrotters to track down Bohannon?
这些爱尔兰佬捉到博汉南呢
Well, that's their problem.
那是他们的问题
Ah, let me and Dix take 'em.
让我和迪克斯带他们去吧
I'll track him down like a rabid dog.
我会像疯狗一样抓住他的
Hold. Slow up, slow up. Slow up.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Why we stopping here?
为什么停在这儿
Good a place as any.
这是个好地方
Bohannon...
博汉南...
What you did for me back at that saloon--
你在酒馆为我做的...
What the hell was you thinkin'?
你♥他♥妈♥想什么呢
You carrying on with a white woman?
你竟然勾搭一个白种女人
I'm a free man. You ain't that free.
我是自♥由♥身 你没有那么自♥由♥
Why you get to decide that?
你有什么资格决定
I ain't decide nothing.
不是由我决定
That's the way of the world.
世道便是如此
What's it like to own somebody, Mr. Cullen?
蓄奴是什么感觉 卡伦先生
Any different than owning a dog or a pig
与拥有一只狗 一头猪 或一把犁
or a plow?
有什么区别
I treated my people well,
我善待我的人
if that's what you're asking.
如果你是想问这个
Your people?
你的人
You make it sound like they was family to you.
说得好像他们是你的家人
Well, one of them practically raised me
我母亲去世后 他们中的一个
after my mother died.
把我抚养长大
Yeah, but... you be owning her.
没错 但你是她的主人
Even if she changed your dirty drawers,
即便她帮你换尿布
you still be owning her.
你仍是她的主人
I wouldn't mind owning me a white woman.
我不介意给我来个白种女人
"Yes, sir."
"遵命 先生"
That might be nice.
说不定蛮爽
Maybe I'd bring her in from the fields of an evening
也许晚上会把她从田里带进屋
and have me some fun.
给我来点乐子
Watch yourself.
瞧你这副模样
And what if she give me a baby boy?
如果她给我生个儿子呢
Would I own that, too?
也算我所拥有的吗
Or would half of him be free?
还是他能有一半自♥由♥之身
And what if I bring that boy into my house from time to time?
如果时不时带他来我家呢
And teach him to read and write?
教他读书写字
And I give that boy just enough hope...
我会给那孩子足够的希望...
to think that maybe...
让他以为 可能...
just maybe he different.
仅仅是可能 自己会与众不同
Different than all the other white folk I owned.
不同于我所蓄养的其他白人
He ain't no different.
他并没什么不同
He just a mule.
他只是头骡子
Everybody know a mule ain't no horse.
大家都知道骡子不是马
Ain't that right, Mr. Cullen?
对吧 卡伦先生
Damn it all.
该死
Damn it all.
去他妈的
I'm sorry, I--
抱歉 我...
No! Ma'am, please, stay.
没事 夫人 留下来吧
You weren't at dinner.
你没有去用餐
I...supped on brandy.
我... 以酒代饭
Five course meal.
五大杯酒
Do you know what this is?
知道这是什么吗
It's a penny.
这是一美分
I wish it were just a penny...
我倒希望它只是一美分...
Rather than the seed of my own destruction.
而不是我毁灭的萌芽
I don't understand.
我不明白
I was raised in a shanty town in Hell's Kitchen.
我在"地狱厨房♥"的贫民区长大
Only difference between us and the rats
我们和老鼠的唯一区别是
were the rats were better fed and cleaner.
老鼠吃得更好 并且更加干净体面
Sorry to hear that.
真为你难过
I don't want your sympathy.
我不想要你的同情
One day, while I was rummaging through the trash for a meal...
有一天 我在垃圾堆里找东西吃时
Some gentlemen passed me by.
几名绅士路过
One of them told me
其中一位对我说
he would give me a penny
如果我吃掉一个
if I ate a putrid apple that even the rats had passed over.
老鼠都嫌弃的烂苹果 他就给我一美分
I...
我...
I will never forget that taste.
我一辈子都不会忘记那种滋味
It was all I could do to keep it down.
我只能把它咽下去 别无它法
They had a good laugh, and...
他们笑得很开心
one of them tossed me the coin.
有个人把硬币扔给了我
And on that day,
在那天
my bark was set on a course
我立下了雄心壮志
that neither tempest
不管是狂风暴雨
nor leviathan could alter.
还是野兽荆棘都无法撼动
I would have it all...
我要将一切尽收囊中
And I would have it on my terms.
而且都要按我的条件来
I know no other way, Lily.
我没有别的办法 莉莉
I faced ruin many times...
我曾多次面临毁灭...
and I always found a way out.
总能绝处逢生
But...
但是...
this time... I fear I may not recover.
这一次 恐怕要万劫不复了
Is this Thomas Durant...
我面前的到底是托马斯·杜兰特...
or some blubbering schoolboy I see before me?
还是哭鼻子的学龄小男孩
I gave you those maps
我给你那些地图
so you could finish the railroad...
是为了让你建成铁路
for Robert's sake.
为了罗伯特
I won't let you quit.
我不会让你放弃的
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表