剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
Just like the romans did with unruly crowds,
正如罗马人对付蛮族的方法
Give them food and spectacle.
给予他们食物及娱乐
I think you overestimate my abilities, lily.
我想你高估了我的才智 莉莉
I hope not, for all our sakes.
为了我们所有人 希望不是
Holy mother of god.
我的天啊
You had us worried there.
你让我们担心死了
I thought for a wee bit
差点以为
We'd lost our wager, right, Sean?
我们要赔光赌注了 对吗 肖恩
Sean?
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩
Shall I walk you back to the car?
需要我送你回车厢吗
I have Robert's maps.
罗伯特的地图在我这儿
And yes...He found the route.
而且你说的没错 他找到路线了
To the rockies?
通往落基山脉吗
And beyond.
还有翻越的路线
And you've had them all this time.
这段时间你一直藏着地图
I have.
是的
I knew it! I knew it!
我知道 我就知道
Oh, I could strangle you and embrace you at the same time.
此时我对你是爱之愈深 恨之入骨
Where are they?
地图在哪
They're in a safe place.
在一个安全的地方
How much?
你要多少钱
What Robert is owed.
就看罗伯特应得多少
All right. Let's go. Let's go.
好了 上吧 加把劲
All right. That's right.
就这样打下去
That's right. You gonna do this. That's right.
好了 你能行的
Time!
暂停结束
Now, boy. Now!
现在要上了 伙计 就是现在
You got it.
你能行的
Come on, Bohannon! One more time.
上吧 博汉南 再来一次
Get in there.
上场去吧
Come on!
上啊
Come on, Bohannon!
上啊 博汉南
Get your hands up. Hands up.
举起你的双拳 举起来
Come on, boy!
加油啊 伙计
Come on, Bohannan.
上啊 博汉南
Get in there.
进入状态啊
It's over. It's over.
比赛结束 比赛结束
Why are you so glib?
你何以如此悠闲
We just lost everything.
我们刚刚输光家当
I bet it all on the darkie.
我把钱全押在黑鬼身上了
30 to one.
三十比一
We're rich, brother.
我们发财了 兄弟
What'd you use?
你下的什么药
The liniment, hmm?
掺杂在膏药里是吗
Was it a little pepper powder to the eyes, was it?
让辣椒粉进眼睛了 是吗
Are you trying to get us both killed?
你想让我俩命丧黄泉吗
And Mr. Bohannon...being our only friend and all.
博汉南先生 是我们唯一的朋友
This is my only friend.
这才是我唯一的朋友
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Never better.
好极了
Good.
那就好
Did you enjoy the fight?
拳击看得过瘾吗
Very much.
非常过瘾
Good.
那就好
Thank you for the water.
谢谢你拿来的水
Next.
下一个
Gregory Toole, walking boss for cut crew 3.
格里高利·托勒 第三路基小组的头儿
And to be completely honest with you, Mr. Bohannon,
老实告诉你 博汉南先生
We thought you had more in you.
我们高估你了
Life does have its surprises, don't it, Mr. Toole?
生活充满惊喜 不是吗 托勒先生
Next.
下一个
Elam Ferguson, walking boss... freedmen cut crew.
埃兰·弗格森 被解放黑奴路基小组的头儿
You have done it, my son.
你成功了 孩子
The sacrifice is over.
献祭已经结束
Father...
父亲
I was blessed.
我被祝福了
I had a vision.
我看见了未来之影像
I've seen a great steel beast,
我看见一头钢铁般的野兽
its breath was smoke...
吞吐着烟雾
It shook the ground.
地动山摇
I killed it.
我杀死了它
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表