剧集 | 地狱客栈(2024) | 导航列表
不 我跟你说了 你可以信任我 我不会让你失望的
No. I told you, you could trust me. And I'm not going to let you down.
我只需用我学习信任的方式 来教他们就行
I just need to teach them the way I was taught.
这就是你学习信任他人的方法
This is how you learned to trust people?
我可以这样杀一整天 宝贝
放马过来吧 贱♥人♥
Bring it on Bitch, Yeehaw!
没什么能胜过战友之间的信任
There is nothing stronger than the trust between comrades and arms.
准备好了 小奶娃们 因为今天你们将从男孩变成男人
Buckle up, butter cups, because today you boys become men!
你... - 等等
You... Wait, wait!
没我的蛋蛋兵 我打不了
I can't fight without my minions--
...会跟其他人一起活下来
Are going to survive together.
还有你...
And you--
想都别想 - 要让这家客栈起效果
D-don't you even think about it-- Are going to make this hotel work!
该我了 到我了
My turn, my turn!
维姬 不要
Vaggie! No!
这是他们学会信任的唯一方法 - 不 不是的
This is the only way they'll learn, Charlie. No, it's not.
还有其他方法 只是需要点时间
There are other ways. It just takes time.
我们没时间了
Time we don't have.
要经历多少场大灭绝
How many exterminations
这帮蠢货才能走上正轨
will have gone by before these idiots get their shit together?
你的国民要遭遇多少次杀戮 我们才能取得进展
How many times do we have to watch your people be killed before we make headway?
维姬...
Vaggie...
我愿用王国换一个蛋蛋兵
我承担了今天的活动组织 结果搞得一团糟
I took charge today and it all went sideways.
我本该让你的梦想成真才对
I'm supposed to make your dreams a reality.
我本该保护你 永不让你失望才对
I'm supposed to protect you. I'm supposed to never fail you.
这都怨你 你个疯娘们
I blame you for this you crazy bitch!
你没让我失望 - 救救我
You didn't fail me,
维姬 你不是...
Vaggie... You're not--
如果我帮不了你 那我的存在还有什么意义
If I can't help you, what's the point of me?
维姬 别这么说
Vaggie, don't say that!
你做了很多 就是...
You do so much! It's--
对不起 我想一个人待一会儿
I'm sorry. I'd like to be alone for a minute.
做到了
Made it.
我们回去吧 伙计们
Let's go home, guys.
我才刚爬上这楼梯
I just walked up all those stairs.
卡米拉 何事让你心烦
Carmilla, what troubles thou?
失去冷静非你作风
Losing thy composure is unlike thee.
没什么 宰思修 真的
It's nothing, Zestial. Really.
那坠落天使系你所为 对否
The felled angel... 'twas by thy hand, was it not?
咱们还是别谈这个
Let's not talk about it.
妈妈 也许他应该知道
Mom... Maybe he should know.
没人应该知道
Nobody should know.
我做了不得不做的事
I did what I had to do.
我不想再谈这事
I am not discussing this.
老友 何事让你心烦
恳请让我为你分担
如果杀死天使的真是你
何不让人知道你的实力
我一直以为
能保持双手不再沾染鲜血
可当那东西袭击时
我不得不采取行动
越过那条界线 以确保她们安全
但如果被人知道
那整个地狱就会奋起抗战
天晓得谁能在战斗中幸存
我可能会失去
我出手救下的亲人
所以我
我愿当你们的守护者
不惜一切代价
哪怕是去犯错
我会保证你们的安全 并保守这个秘密
当初我看到你的脸
你让我感觉自己 像一个到新地方的陌生人
能被人理解
这感觉真好
但我有很多话 想说却不能说
所以我
我愿当你的铠甲
不惜一切代价 哪怕是去犯错
我愿这一生都做你的伴侣
我不知道我们会面对什么
但我知道没人能取代你们
所以我愿不惜一切去救你们
我会努力
让你的梦想成真
无论我们经历什么
我知道我
我愿当你们的守护者
我愿当你的铠甲
不惜一切代价
哪怕是去犯错
不惜一切代价
这闻上去很有意思
This smells like fun.
我超喜欢垃圾
Ooh, I love garbage.
那么 你听到了什么
So, what did you hear?
先是那老家伙说
First the old guy w-was all
“你不太对劲 是你杀死了那个天使”
"you're not yourself, you're the one that killed the angel" a-a-and
然后她就高唱
then she was all
“不惜一切代价”
等等 你刚才说什么
And then what was that last thing?
是她杀了那个天使
She killed the angel?
有意思
Interesting.
这件事要保密 别说出去 好吗
Let's keep this between us, shall we?
没问题 老大
You got it, boss.
嘿
Hey. - Hey.
抱歉 我今天太失控了
I'm sorry I got so crazy today.
不 该道歉的是我
No, no, I'm sorry.
对不起 我不该给你施加那些压力
I'm sorry I put pressure on you.
我们是一个团队
We work as a team.
估计我只是没想到这事会这么难
I guess I just thought all this would be easier,
但我们会想出办法的...一起想
But we'll figure it out... together.
看看你用的方式起到了什么效果
I mean, look what your exercise did for them.
然后是在那强壮的家伙 开始把你打得屁滚尿流时
And then when that buff guy started beating the shit outta you.
是的 用被肢解的手臂
Ha ha! Yes, with the dismembered arm.
没错 那一顿真够呛
Yes, that was particularly unpleasant.
我喜欢那一段
I liked that part.
至少你挨打时表现得很坚强
Well hey, at least you can take a beating like a champ.
你的表现还行 新来的
You did okay, new kid.
真的吗
Really?
我今天确实参与了一点混战
Oh, well, I suppose I did get into a little of the old rough and tumble today.
还有 谢谢你把我从那里救出来
And thank you for pulling me out of there.
真没想到
Well, how about that?
阿♥拉♥斯托
Alastor...
看来你没把那些蛋处理掉
Failed to get rid of the eggs, I see.
是的 我发现这些小怪物还挺有用
Yes, well, the little monsters prove to be rather useful.
要不把它们还给潘修斯吧
Why don't you give them back to Pentious?
真的吗 - 真的
Really? - Yeah.
鉴于你今天的表现 我相信你能管好它们
After today, I guess I can trust you with them.
但说正经的 不准再有武器
But seriously, no more weapons.
我的蛋蛋们 太好了
Ahhhh! My eggs! Yeah.
你们回来真是太好了
Oh it's so good to have you back.
马上去打扫我的房♥间
Now go clean my quarters this instant!
或许进展比你想象的要快
Maybe things will move faster than you think.
我的蛋蛋兵们 跟着阿♥拉♥斯托的这一天过得怎样
Ah! How was your day with Alastor my minions?
很棒 老大
It was awesome, boss.
我去了一个会议 那里有个持刀的女士
I went to this meeting and there was a knife lady,
一个老头和一头恐龙
an old guy and a dinosaur.
真不错
That's nice.
那个持刀女士杀死了一个天使
And the nice lady killed an angel.
而且我不该把这事说出来
And I was not supposed to talk about it--
那还用说
Oh, I'm so sure
或许明天你会遇到火星人呢
and maybe you'll meet martians tomorrow.
不过现在该睡觉了
But now it's time for sleep.
晚安 小蛋蛋们
Good night Eggies.
剧集 | 地狱客栈(2024) | 导航列表