剧集 | 地狱客栈(2024) | 导航列表
There's a friend of mine I think you should meet.
食人小镇的朋友
In Cannibal Town?
不过 这里...出奇的和谐
But it's-- It's... surprisingly nice here.
可不是
Isn't it, though?
这都归功于一个非常特别的人
And it's all thanks to a very special someone.
谁没想过 要把自己的第一任丈夫吃掉呢
Well, who hasn't thought about eating their first husband?
要不是因为我的第一任很难吃 我肯定会吃了他
I certainly would have if he didn't taste so bad!
罗希购物中心
要不这样 你把那又老又高 又黑又没有胳膊的家伙带来我这里
I tell you what. You bring old, tall, dark and armless to me,
我会立马把他调♥教♥好 好吗 亲爱的
and I'll straighten them right out, okay sweetie?
好 这是我的名片...
Now here's my card and--
我的老天 是我眼花了吗
Oh my stars. Do my eyes deceive me?
阿♥拉♥斯托 阿♥拉♥斯托 你最近去哪儿了
Alastor? Alastor! Where have you been?
没了你生气勃勃的身影
These halls really lost some of their sparkle
这大厅都失去了光彩...
without your lively presence and--
你带来的这位是谁呀
Who's this you brought with you?
拜托 阿♥拉♥斯托 她对你来说也太年轻了
Come now, Alastor, She's much too young for you.
我是开玩笑的 我知道你是无性恋者
Oh, I'm just kidding. I know you're an ace in the hole.
我是什么 - 不过 你的礼数哪儿去了 先生
A what now? - But where are your manners Mister?
给我们介绍一下吧
Introduce us, why don't you?
对 夏莉 这位是罗希 地狱这一头最亲切 最讨人喜欢
Ah, yes, Charlie. This is Rosie. The most darling, delightful, and dangerous Overlord
也是最危险的领主
this side of the pentagram.
还是这么会说话
Oh, always such a charmer.
罗希 我很荣幸地向你介绍
And, Rosie, It's my pleasure to introduce you
夏莉晨星公主
to Princess Charlie Morningstar,
路西法的女儿 地狱王座的继承人
daughter of Lucifer and heir to the throne of Hell.
你好吗
How do you do?
哟 真是皇家级别的惊喜啊 快进来吧
Well, well, isn't this a regal surprise? Come in, come in.
要吃点什么吗
Can I offer you something to eat?
我记得在这里放了一条腿
I'm sure I have a leg around here or something.
我真是没脑子 像你这样苗条
Oh, what am I thinking? Small thing, like you.
多半很注意自己的身材
You're probably watching your figure.
要不改成好吃的小指怎么样
How about some nice pinky fingers instead?
不 不用了 但谢谢你的慷慨
Ummmm, no, no. Thank you, though.
看看你 多有礼貌啊 阿♥拉♥斯托 你可以跟她学学
Oh, look at you, so polite! Alastor, you could learn a thing or two.
好了 坐吧
Well, sit down. Sit down.
告诉罗希阿姨 我能为你做些什么
Tell Auntie Rosie what she can do for you.
阿♥拉♥斯托 我有一个熟人 他有八块领土
You know, Alastor, I got a primo connect on a guy
却没足够的手下打理
with about eight blocks of territory and not enough goons to run it.
是做交易的最佳对象 我的朋友
Prime pickings for a deal to be made, my friend.
谢谢你的好意 但我们来这里是为了别的事
I appreciate the offer, but we're here on business of another kind.
那就快说吧
Well, don't keep me in suspense.
我可是个大忙人
I'm a very busy woman.
好吧 你也知道...
Well, as you know,
再过一个月就到大灭绝的日子了
the extermination is coming early. It'll be here in a month.
他们...会先来我的客栈 杀我的朋友们 我...
And they're coming for my hotel and my friends first. and I, I, I, I, I, I--
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
至少请你们食人族帮忙抵挡攻击
Well, your cannibals' help at least, to fend off the attack.
哇 你找人帮忙 还真不会从小忙开始
Wow! When you ask a favor, you don't start small,
是吗 殿下
do you, Your Highness?
行了 别担心 我没说我不帮
Oh, now, don't fret. I didn't say I wouldn't help,
但我估计你们的计划里 不光只有一群手无寸铁的食人族吧
but I assume there's more to this plan than a bunch of unarmed cannibals.
跟他们对决时 你们的人绝不会孤立
Oh, your people will be far from helpless when we're done with them.
而且说到底 他们都能有机会饱餐一顿
And by the end, they will be able to eat their fill!
如果是那样的话 没问题
Well, in that case, sure.
有何不可 - 真的
Why not? - Really?
我能说什么呢 丫头 我很欣赏你的勇气
What can I say? I like your moxie, girl.
而且阿♥拉♥斯托从没亏待过我
And old Alastor has never done me wrong before.
谢谢 谢谢你 太谢谢了
Oh, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
卡敏 我们需要谈谈
Carmine! Carmine, we need to speak.
我知道你在大灭绝那天做了什么
I know what you did on extermination day.
我可以进去跟你谈 也可以在这外面大声说出来
We can talk about it inside, or I can yell about it out here.
选择开门就对了
Fuckin' right you open that door.
有人吗
Hello?
你有两分钟时间 说服我为什么不该杀你灭口
You have 2 minutes to convince me not to silence you for good.
卡敏小姐 我来这里
Miss Carmine, I'm here on appointment from the princess
是代表公主招募你 在大灭绝那天一起保卫地狱的
to enlist your aid in the defense of Hell from the angelic extermination.
我们知道你杀死了一个天使 我们需要知道怎么杀
We know an angel fell at your hands and we need to know how.
不行 -“不行”是什么意思
No! - What do you mean, no?
地狱公主... - 少拿公主压我
The princess of Hell-- - Means nothing to me.
你得给出更好的理由才行
You have to do better than that.
还有90秒
90 seconds.
如果你把知道的告诉我们 我们就不会无助地看着...
With your knowledge, we wouldn't have to helplessly stand by while--
显然无助的人不是我
Clearly I am not the helpless one here.
80秒
80 seconds.
那为什么呢 为什么不用这种能力去战斗呢
Well, then why? Why wouldn't you use what you know to fight?
为了避免
To avoid
你和你的小朋友现在面临的问题
the very problem you and your little friends are facing right now.
我不想引灭顶之灾进我家门 危及我的家人
I will not invite destruction into my house, on my people.
你以为我们想这样吗
You think we asked for this?
夏莉所做的只是尝试改善现状
All Charlie has ever done is try to make things better to help her people who,
帮助她的臣民 让你知道一下 也包括你的家人
news flash, include your people too.
那她的尝试结果如何呢
And how exactly has that worked out for her?
45秒
45 seconds.
我们没选择战斗 可如今战火烧到了跟前
We didn't pick the fight, but it's here now.
而且灭了我们之后 还会继续燃烧
And they aren't going to stop with us.
你没看到他们首领的表情
You didn't see the look on their leader's face.
没了我们的阻拦 他们来杀你们其他人只是早晚的事
With us out of the way, it's only a matter of time before they come
不把整个地狱全部消灭 他们是不会罢休的
for the rest of you. They won't stop until all of Hell is wiped out,
所以 你可以选择 这一次跟我们一起作战
so you can help us make a stand here together,
或者下一次独自作战
or you can stand alone tomorrow.
你觉得到时候你的胜算会有多大
And what do you think your chances will be then?
时间到
You're out of time.
天使的攻击迅速恶毒 而且毫不留情
Angels attack quickly, viciously, and without mercy.
你的防守得更强才行
You'll need to defend better than that.
食人族的男女老少 到广场集♥合♥
Cannibals and Cannibettes, assemble in the square.
好了 亲爱的 要知道 为了我的客户 我什么都愿意做
Now, darling, you know I would do anything, anything for my clients,
但我无法命令整个食人小镇 跟随其他人去打仗
but I can't exactly command all of Cannibal Town to follow someone else into battle.
别误解我的意思 他们喜欢屠♥杀♥和流血
Now, don't get me wrong, they love carnage and bloodshed,
但要让这群人帮你 你必须赢得他们的支持才行
but to get this group into line, you got to win 'em over.
大家静一静 我们要开个重要会议
Settle in! Settle in! Important meeting.
但我该如何...
But how do I--
凭你的生气 魅力 还有你那吸引人的勇气
With sparkle! Razzmatazz and that oh so appealing moxie of yours.
应该不是问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
激励别人一向都是你最拿手的事
It's not like you've ever failed to inspire before.
好 提醒你一下 这帮人很团结
Now, fair warning. This group sticks together.
所以 要想说服他们中的任何一个人 就得说服他们所有人
So in order to convince any of them, you'll need to convince all of them.
而且有一个人尤其重要
And there's one in particular--
苏珊 她有点像个...
Uuuugh, Susan. - Susan, who's a bit of an... uh--
脾气暴躁的老贱♥货♥ - 没错
Ornery old bitch? - That!
她是根硬骨头 但若赢得她的支持 剩下的就好办多了
She's tough, but win her over and the rest will be easy as pie.
准备好了吗 - 算是吧
Ready? - I guess.
各位 今晚我们有一位非常特别
Everyone we have a very special,
非常尊贵的客人
very royal guest this evening!
请大家用沾满鲜血的双手 鼓掌欢迎夏莉公主
Please put your bloody hands together for Princess Charlie!
把话筒还给罗希
Booooo! Bring Rosie back!
这就是苏珊 - 正是
Susan? Susan.
抱歉
Sorry.
好 我叫夏莉
Uh, okay, uh, my name's Charlie, and...
我们在经营一家客栈... - 滚下台去
Well, I run this hotel with my part... - Get off the stage
我和我的伴...另一个人 - 贵族婊♥子♥
you blue blood bitch! - ...well someone and...
等等 让我重新来过
Wait, let me start over.
天使要来了 - 我们不关心什么客栈
We don't give a shit about some hotel.
所以 我们需要帮助 - 趁我还没吃掉你的眼睛 快离开
Angels are coming to kill us all and we need help defending our realm. leave before I eat those big ass eyes of yours.
如果你们肯帮忙 我们就有... - 滚下台去
So-- we, uh... we need your help-- Boo! Get off.
表演才能哪儿去了 巧妙的技巧哪儿去了
With your assistance, we can make a stand for-- Where's the showmanship? - I...I have a dream...
真是庸人一个
Where's all the finesse? Fuckin mediocre! - and I--
你去死吧 老贱♥货♥
Fuck You! You old bitch!
好吧 我们休息一下 稍后回来
Okay! we'll be back after a brief intermission.
可恶
Fuck!
拜托 你这是要干吗
Come on, what is this?
剧集 | 地狱客栈(2024) | 导航列表