剧集 | 地狱客栈(2024) | 导航列表
地狱客栈
第一季第八集
很好 队友们 让我看看... - 不错 好...
Yes team! Let me see that--
妮芙蒂 漂亮... - 试着从另一侧攻击...
Oh! Niffty, nice side swipe! Pentious, like to see that effort.
团队合作能让梦想成真
Teamwork makes the dream work!
嘿 很好 加油
Yes! I heard that once...
训练训练
Train, train, train.
不是吧 他们要跟天使对打 老天啊
No fucking way! They're going to fight? Oh, my God.
看来你的小客栈效果不太好嘛
Looks like your little hotel didn't work out so well.
阿♥拉♥斯托 我迫不及待地想看你玩完
Oh Alastor, I cannot wait to watch you get FUCKED!
真希望我妈妈能在这里看到这一切
Oh, I wish my mom was here to see this.
食人族似乎已准备好迎战了 我们准备好了吗
The cannibals seem ready to fight. Are we?
放心 姑娘们 我会让工作人员 为打赢这场仗做好准备的
Fear not, damsels. I shall have the staff ready for victorious combat!
你这是什么打扮啊 - 潘修斯将军前来报到
What in the hell are you supposed to be? General Pentious, reporting for duty.
我会立马把这些小流氓 训练成合格的战士
I'll turn those rapscallions into soldiers in no time at all.
谢谢了 潘
Thank you, Pen.
我能帮什么忙吗
What can I do to help?
我很高兴你这么问了 士兵
I'm glad you asked, soldier.
基地需要防御工事 去加固南墙
The base needs fortifications. Reinforce the southern wall.
在周边修建护城河 以阻止地面进攻
Create a moat around the perimeter to stop a ground assault.
要不这样吧 如果你看到天使 就刺他们
How about this? If you see an angel, stab it.
刺刺刺
Oooohh...
刺啊刺 刺天使
Stab! Stab! Stab!
嘿 - 别刺他
Hey, hey, hey, hey. - Not Him!
听着 罪人们
Listen up, sinners!
大灭绝开始之前 我们有24小时时间
We got twenty four hours before the extermination begins
我们开始吧
Let's get to work.
你们要对准这里...
So, you wanna aim here, here...
他们真差劲
Oh, they suck. - Yes.
看好了
Watch this .
差劲得不得了
Oh they suck so bad
老天 他们会送命的
Oh, God. They're going to fucking die.
他们死定了
They're-- They're going to die.
大家好 我要感谢各位的到来
Hello? I want to thank everyone for coming.
包括那些尚不是这里住客的人 车厘
Even people who aren't staying here yet... Cherri.
听着 有仗打我没法抗拒 好吗
Look, I can't resist a fight, okay?
尤其是我会跟这混♥蛋♥一队
Especially when I get to tag team with this fuckhead.
明天 驱魔天使们
Tomorrow, the exorcist angels
将会面对一个准备好捍卫自己 并且取得胜利的地狱
will face a Hell ready to defend itself and win.
没错 我们会的 告诉他们 宝贝
Yeah! Yeah, we will! Tell 'em, baby!
是的 而且我们会赢
Yes. And we are-- we are going to win!
但万一赢不了 我想让你们都知道
But in case we don't, I want you all to know...
认识各位是我一生中最大的荣誉
that getting to know you has been the biggest honor of my life.
无论赎罪的真正含义是什么 我知道你们都努力过了
Whatever redemption really means, I know you all tried.
我在你们所有人身上看到了善 这...我真的是...
I have seen the good in all of you. And it's... I--I'm just...
我爱你们 非常爱
I love you all... so much,
今晚大家想怎么过都行 因为...
and-- and live tonight however you want because--
我们都会死
We're all going to die! Hahahah!
好了 为不死鼓个掌吧 我喜欢不死 喝酒吗
All right, let's give it up for not dying! Love not dying! Drinks?
就我个人而言 我很兴奋
I mean, personally, I'm excited.
我已经很久没狠狠地刺过谁了
It's been a long time since I stabbed anyone and really meant it, you know what I mean?
干杯 贱♥人♥们 可能再聚无期了 - 是的
Cheers, bitches! - Yeah!
这一杯敬我们
Here's to us!
这一杯敬我们今天还活着 而且明天不会死
Here's to being alive today and not dying tomorrow.
没错 - 大口喝啊
Chug, chug, chug!
庆祝之夜 以迎接明天最后的英勇一搏
Ah, the celebratory night before a courageous last stand.
真是没想到 目睹这些任性的灵魂 找到友谊 会这么令人兴奋
It's been a surprising thrill to witness these wayward souls find connection.
几乎让人有点感动 对吧 妮芙蒂
Almost makes one sentimental, eh Niffty?
我真的很喜欢他们 阿♥拉♥斯托
I really like them, Alastor.
他们允许我表演蟑螂木偶戏 而且没嘘我
They let me put on roach puppet shows without booing!
这是一个令人愉快的集体
Ahh, an enjoyable collective to be around.
我承认我开始喜欢他们了
I admit one could get accustomed.
我封你为蟑螂国王
I dub thee King Roach.
哦 你那扭曲的小脑子啊...
Oh, to understand your twisted little mind. Hahaha.
来世最后一天 你居然没去找个壮汉 在他腹肌上吸可♥卡♥因♥
Last day of afterlife, and you're not off snorting a line off some hunk's abs?
食人族的肌肉男都差不多 操过一个就够了
Ehh, you fucked one cannibal pool boy, you fucked 'em all.
看来你真的变了
I guess you have changed.
嘿 夏莉说今晚我们想怎么过都行
Hey, Charlie said live tonight however we wanted,
所以 再给我倒杯酒 我们来喝个痛快
so pour me a fresh one, and let's get to living.
炸♥弹♥小姐 车厘 - 什么事
Miss Bomb...? Cherri? - Yeah.
我想告诉你 我...我很喜...
I want to tell you... that I... I love...
我很想祝你 在即将到来的战斗中好运
I'd love to wish you good luck in the battle ahead.
好的
Okay.
你是...
You are...
一直都是个值得尊敬的对手
Have always been a worthy opponent.
你拥有我见过的
With the most...
最精巧 最具爆♥炸♥性的机械装置
brilliant explosive contraptions I've ever seen.
谢了
Thanks?
总之 我想... 明天千万别死 好了 再见
Anyway, I guess-- Please don't die tomorrow. Okay. Bye.
要知道 如果你想 绝对能睡到他 - 别恶心人
Ya know, you could totally tap that. Tss, don't be gross.
因为...我听说他有两个鸡♥巴♥
Cuz, you know, I hear he's got two dicks.
夏莉 - 对不起
Charlie? - I'm sorry...
我只是很害怕... 万一我们输了怎么办
I'm... I'm just so scared. What if we lose?
你已经做了这么多
? You've already done so much ?
改变了很多人的生活
? So many lives you've changed ?
影响了那么多的灵魂
? So many souls you touched ?
说到底
? And in the end ?
哪怕你拯救的只有我
? If it's only me you've saved ?
有一些话
? There's something that ?
我一直很想说
? I've been dying to say ?
胜过一切
? More than anything ?
我需要你知道
? Need you to know
我爱你 胜过一切
I love you more than anything ?
胜过一切
? More than anything ?
各位 大灭绝的日子到了
Extermination Day is here, bitches.
我们要下去 消灭恶魔
We're going to go down and exterminate demon ass!
灭了他们
Destroy that ass!
准备宰杀那臭客栈里的每个罪人
Prepare to slaughter every sinner in that shit hotel,
你们都记得维姬吧
and you all remember, Vaggie?!
嘘 - 我们恨她
Boo! We hate her!
把维姬的阴♥户♥从她屁♥股♥上撕下来
Rip Vaggie's cunt mouth out her ass!
你能不能...冷静点 琉特 真是的
Would you just-- ju-- chill, Lute. Fuck.
总之 谁能把维姬的头颅带给我 就能得到...
Anyway, whoever brings me Vaggie's head gets...
一百万天堂币 怎么样
Uh... I dunno, a million Heaven bucks. How about that, huh?
没错 女士们 我们去大开杀戒吧
Haha, yeah! Ladies, let's fuck shit up!
进攻
ATTACK!
冲啊
FORWARD!
耶
地狱客栈
他们来了 大家准备好 我们一起迎战
Here they come. Get ready, everyone.
我们会的 根本没时间了 - 来吧 开始吧
We fight together! Come on, let's go!
这场戏会很精彩的
This is going to be good.
好 为了你们的灵魂
NOW! FOR YOUR SOULS!
我们去灭了他们
Let's fuck them up!
吃我一招
Arrgh, take that!
让屠♥杀♥开始吧
Let the slaughter begin.
怎么回事
The fuck?!
老大 他们好像有个防护盾
They appear to have some kind of shield, sir!
是吗 我都没看到 面前这个巨大的防护盾呢
Oh, really? I didn't see this giant fucking shield in front of me,
蠢贱♥人♥ 还用你说吗
You dumb bitch. No shit!
他们就这么杀我们的 用我们自己的武器 太弱了吧
That's how they can kill us?! With our own weapons!? Fucking weak, dude.
来挨枪子儿吧
Come'n get some!
吃弹片吧 混♥蛋♥们
Eat shrapnel, fuckers!
所有的天使武器 放开了射击
All angelic weapons fire at will!
打仗的时候大声喊叫是没用的
Hey, yelling while fighting doesn't help.
阿♥拉♥斯托的防护盾起作用了
Alastor's shield is working !
试着集中注意力 亲爱的 - 我们或许真有赢的机会
Trying to focus, sweetie! We might actually have a chance.
我喜欢你的乐观态度 但还是得集中注意力
Love the optimism. Still trying to focus.
我他妈受够了
I'm fucking over this.
糟糕 - 不好
Fuck! Oh no!
老天 我现在性♥欲♥高涨
Oh, fuck! I am so hard right now.
亚当 第一个男人 下一个死人
Adam. First man, next to die.
剧集 | 地狱客栈(2024) | 导航列表