剧集 | 地狱客栈(2024) | 导航列表
That's the story most people know, but underneath it all...
他是个友善温顺的人
He's a total sweetie.
放点爵士乐 倒点黑麦酒 他就成了一只温顺的小猫
Put on some jazz and pour a couple fingers of rye, and he becomes a kitten!
别这样看着我
Stop with the looks.
他已经有段时间没那样做过了
He hasn't done any of that in a while.
我可以再来一杯吗
Can I get another one of these?
人呢
Oh, what the fuck!
所以 一旦我们有证据证明 获得救赎是可能的事
So, once we have the proof that redemption is possible,
整个客栈都会住满想去天堂的恶魔
this whole hotel will be full of demons wanting to check out into Heaven.
我们只是需要更多的时间 来证明这一点
We just need a little more time to prove it.
小组分享还没见效果... - 嘿 老大
The sharing circles haven't been working as fast as I hoped, Ey, Boss?
能跟你说句话吗
Can I have a word.
...我们真的能让它起作用
but I'm thinking that with a little bit more rethinking we can really get it going.
什么事
What is it?
你我都清楚 米姆兹只在有所求时才会出现
You and I both know Mimzy only shows up when she needs somethin'.
她是个麻烦 天晓得这次她又惹了哪个恶魔
That bitch is trouble, and who knows what kinda demon
才会跑来找你帮忙
she fucked with to come running to you this time?
我能应付得了 别担心 赫斯克
It's nothing I can't handle. Don't worry Husker.
哪个心智正常的家伙会来招惹我
Who in their right mind would cross me?
你离开已有段时间 而且没有人知道原因
I mean... you've been gone a while and it's not like anybody knows why.
他们不需要知道
They don't need to know.
别让你那毛茸茸的脑袋操心这事了
And don't you worry your fuzzy head about it.
虽然我的灵魂属于你 但我可不是你的宠物
You may own my soul, but I ain't your fucking pet!
但你是
But you are! Haha!
自己也受人牵制 还敢说大话
Big talk for someone who's also on a leash.
你说什么
Aha, what did you say?
没什么 我...
Oh, fuck! Nothing I, um--
这话你要再敢说一遍 我就撕烂你的灵魂
If you ever say that again, I will tear your soul apart
然后广播你的尖叫声
and broadcast your screams
给其他胆敢质疑我的无礼之徒听
for every other disrespectful wretch who dares to question me.
明白了 - 很好
Understood. - Lovely.
聊得真愉快 朋友
Good talk, my good man!
叙旧总是件开心事
Always nice to catch up.
我们差不多把安吉尔藏♥毒♥品的地方 全找到了...就差一点了
And we've almost been able to find all of Angel's drug stashes... Almost.
所以 一旦这件事解决之后 进展应该会更加顺利
So once that's out of the way it should be much smoother sailing.
这点当然...挺了不起
Well, that certainly is, uh... is-is something.
那么 你觉得怎样
So... What do you think?
什么怎样 - 客栈啊
About what? - The hotel.
是的 客栈现在...看上去确实好多了
Oh yes, it does... it does look much better now, doesn't it?
但我觉得这个栏杆需要修理
Ya know, but I'm thinking this railing needs work,
只要被人一推 你就会掉出去
one good push and you'd just go right over the edge.
然后就“哎哟 拜拜”了
Whoopie, bye-bye.
什么 不是 我指的是我的计划 爸爸
What? No, no, the plan, Dad!
利用客栈来帮助罪人的计划 你觉得怎么样
What do you think about using the hotel to help sinners?
好 听着 你想看到人性最好的一面 这我很欣赏
Alright, I mean, look... I love that you want to see the best in people,
但这些罪人都是罪大恶极
but these sinners... You know, they're just the worst.
我...我觉得你对天堂的期望 有点不太实际
I, I don't know how much you can realistically expect from them in Heaven.
天堂并非你想象的那样无忧无虑
Hohooo boy, Heaven is not exactly as carefree as you might think.
是的 他们有各种规矩 很多规矩
Yeah, they have rules. Lots of rules.
而且他们的思想也不是很开放
And they aren't very open minded as you'd hope.
这些是我们的臣民 爸爸 我...我必须尝试一下
These are our people Dad, I... I have to try.
夏莉 我们的“臣民”都是坏人
Our "people", Charlie, are awful!
老天赐予了他们自♥由♥意志 可你看看他们用它做了什么
They got gifted free will and look what they did with it!
一切都惨不忍♥睹
Everything's terrible!
我不想让你为这样的人冒...
I just don't want you to put yourself on the line for people like--
老天 什么情况
Geez! What now?!
比如现在这样
Well, like that!
米姆兹
Mimzy,
我们知道你在里面 你个卑劣的婊♥子♥
we know you're in there you lousy bitch!
糟糕
Oh, shit.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
我可能在放高♥利♥贷♥的人那里 惹了点麻烦
I maaaaaaay be in trouble with some loan shark's
我问他们借了五万块钱
I may or may not have borrowed fifty grand from-- eep!
你最好给我出来 - 我还可能偷了一辆车...
You better come out. And I may have also stolen a car...
然后把它撞到了...
and crashed it...
放高♥利♥贷♥的人的女友身上 但那贱♥人♥是自找的
into the loan shark's girlfriend. But that bitch had it coming!
我的窗户啊
My windows!
我们被围攻了 快找掩护
Ah! We're under seige! Ah! Take cover!
小心 - 怎么会这样
Look out! What the fuck?!
看到了吗 夏莉 这正是我在说的
Ya see, this is exaaactly what I'm talking about Charlie.
你造了家漂亮的客栈 邀请他们进来 给他们提供一切
You build something nice, you invite people in and offer them everything
而他们却只会把暴♥力♥和混乱 带到你们客栈门口
and they just bring violence and chaos to your doorstep.
不管你的意图有多好
It doesn't matter how well intentioned you are,
他们都会让你失望
they're always going to disappoint you.
妮芙蒂 快过来
Niffty, come along!
所有人都退到安全的地方
All of you, get a safe distance.
这里我来应付
I'll take care of this.
不 亲爱的 交给我吧
No, my dear, leave it to me.
是时候提醒大家 我为什么在这里了
It's time I remind everyone why I am here.
你总算回来了 真够磨蹭的
Oh, finally. Took ya long enough!
提醒一下所有人...
A reminder to all,
地狱客栈
...别招惹广播恶魔
not to mess with the Radio Demon.
太好了
Yeah!
我要把你们每一个都吞噬掉
I will devour each and every one of you!
看到没 我怎么跟你说的
Mhm, ya see? What I tell ya?
夏莉 罪人都是暴♥力♥的变♥态♥
Charlie, sinners are violent psychopaths,
铁了心要尽可能多地制♥造♥痛苦和破坏
hell bent on causing as much pain and destruction as they can.
尝试拯救他们真的毫无意义
There's really no point in trying.
爸爸 别说了 他正在保卫这家客栈
Dad, stop! He's defending this hotel.
这可能比我希望的要残酷了一些
It may be a bit more sadistic than I'd hoped.
但他这样做是为了我
But he's doing it for me!
为什么他能对我有信心 而我自己的父亲却不能
How come he can have faith in me, but my own father can't?
有好戏看了
Ooh, drama.
我很想念发泄情绪的机会
Oh, I missed getting to let off steam.
阿♥拉♥斯托 刚才太精彩了 一如既往地棒
Oh, Alastor! What a fantastic show. Bravo, as always.
谢谢你帮助卑微的我脱离困境
Thanks for helpin' lil' old me outta a tough spot,
你真是个好朋友
you're always such a pal.
抱歉弄得这么乱
Heheheh, sorry about the mess,
但我确信小妮会收拾干净的
but I'm sure the lil' bug can take care of it for ya.
我觉得你该走了 米姆兹 马上
I think you should go Mimzy. Now.
阿♥拉♥斯托 你真爱开玩笑
Oh pff, Alastor, you're such a kidder you!
你真逗
Haha, you are so funny...
我是认真的
I mean it.
你故意把危险带来这里 就为了让我替你收拾烂摊子
You deliberately brought danger to this place just to have me clean up your mess.
这里不允许这种事
I can't have that here.
可你喜欢照顾我的啊
But you love takin' care a' me!
怎么
What?
你并非真的在乎 这个俗气的地方 不是吗
You don't actually give a shit about this tacky place, do ya?
得了吧 我了解你 你个没心没肺的王八蛋
Come on. I know you. You heartless son of a bitch.
如果你真想尝试寻求救赎 我们欢迎
You are welcome if you actually want to give redemption a shot.
但我想你我都清楚 这不是你的风格
But I think we both know that's not really your style.
所以你得离开
So you need to leave.
好吧 谁需要你啊
Fine! Who needs ya?
跟你的小公主 和你的小客栈过得开心吧
Have fun with ya lil' princess and ya lil' hotel.
我才不在乎呢
See if I care.
这戏真的是越来越精彩了
This is really getting good.
爸爸 帮帮我吧
Dad... just... help me.
我...我做不到
I...I can't.
为什么不行
Why can't you?
夏莉 你不明白
Charlie! You don't understand,
天堂从不听劝
Heaven never listens.
他们没听我的建议 也不会听你的
They didn't listen to me, they won't listen to you.
这可未必
You don't know that!
我很确定
I do!
你并不知详
? You didn't know that when ?
我曾尝试说服天堂
? I tried this all before ?
但我无力捍卫远大的梦想
? My dreams were too hard to defend ?
说到底
? And in the end ?
我不愿再失去所有
? I won't lose it all again ?
如今 唯一值得我奋斗的只有你
? Now you're the only thing worth fighting for ?
剧集 | 地狱客栈(2024) | 导航列表