剧集 | 地狱客栈(2024) | 导航列表
地狱客栈
第一季第七集
那么 你的翅膀在哪里
So, like, where are your wings?
妮芙蒂 我没有...
Niffty, I don't have--
你有没有想过 她对自己没翅膀这一点很敏感
Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings,
就像她没胸这事一样
just like her lack of tits?
是哦 你的胸呢
Yeah. Where are your tits?
还有其他问题吗
Any other questions?
我有一个 为什么每次夏莉跟天堂谈完话
I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven
我们的麻烦就更大
we get in deeper and deeper shit?
这不是她的错 只是那些天使都...
It's not her fault. Angels are just--
是骗子 - 很难缠
Liars? - ...difficult
但夏莉在尽她最大努力
But Charlie's trying her best.
是哦 到目前为止 她最大的努力的效果还真不错
Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far.
对了 无畏领袖小姐去哪儿了
And where is miss fearless leader anyway?
不是该执行另一个 “注定失败”的计划了吗
Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?
她在楼上
She's upstairs.
我相信她正在想办法呢
Coming up with something, I'm sure,
在我们的房♥间
in our room.
独自一个人
Alone.
夏莉 你看上去一团糟
Oh, Charlie, you look an absolute mess.
走开 阿♥拉♥斯托
Ugh, go away, Alastor.
哎哟哟 跟整个天堂对抗
Now, now, is that any way to act
让你所爱的每个人都遭殃之后 你就这种表现
after picking a fight with all of Heaven and and dooming everyone you love?
我心里已经够烦了 不想听你这种残酷的玩笑 混♥蛋♥
I have enough on my mind without hearing your sadistic idea of a joke, asshole.
谁在开玩笑
Who's joking?
楼下有一群人在等着听
You have a captive audience downstairs waiting to hear
你接下来有什么鼓舞人心的计划呢
what kind of inspiring performance you have planned next.
我做不到
Ugh, I can't.
我严重辜负了大家的期望 怎么还有脸面对他们
How can I face them after failing them all so hard?
他们来这里是为了获得拯救 而我给他们的只有更多的痛苦
They came here to be saved and all I gave them was more pain.
我跟地狱里最残酷的领主一样差劲
I'm just as bad as the cruelest Overlord in Hell.
或许更糟
And maybe worse.
至少他们不会 到处给人不切实际的希望
At least they don't go around giving false hope.
好吧 真没想到
Well, I never expected
你会表现出如此悲惨的自我厌恶
to see such a miserable display of self-loathing from you.
你去死吧 阿♥拉♥斯托
Oh, fuck you, Alastor.
你只会一脸微笑地站在那里 看着我们挣扎失败
All you do is stand there, smiling while you watch us struggle and fail.
真不知道你怎么能如此享受 看着别人这么痛苦
I don't know how you can enjoy all this suffering so much.
虽然你看到了一张笑脸
Just because you see a smile,
但你并不知道笑脸背后是什么
don't think you know what's going on underneath.
亲爱的 微笑是一种很有价值的工具
A smile is a valuable tool, my dear.
它能激励你的朋友 让你的敌人捉摸不透
It inspires your friends, keeps your enemies guessing,
并确保无论你遇到什么困难
and ensures that no matter what comes your way,
掌握控制权的人是你
you're the one in control.
但我没有
But I'm not.
我根本什么都没掌控
I'm the farthest thing from in control.
我最信任的人多年来一直在骗我
The person I trust most has been lying to me for years.
天堂不肯考虑我的计划
Heaven refuses to listen.
就算他们肯 我也无法证明这客栈能起作用
Even if they did, I can't prove the hotel works.
亚当有一支无敌的驱魔大军 守在我们门口 等着进攻
Adam has an invincible exorcist Army pointed right at my doorstep
而我对这一切都无能为力
and there's nothing I can do about any of it.
我知道一件你不知道的事
I know something you don't know .
那些高大可怕的天使 并不像看上去那样坚不可摧
Those big, scary angels are not quite as indestructible as they seem.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你跟你那支异类小分队
Just that you and your little band of misfits
打败天使军团的可能性 或许比你想象的要大
might stand more of a chance than you think.
怎么打败 要我做什么都行
How? I'll do anything.
什么都行吗
Anything?
那我们来做个交易吧
Then... let's make a deal.
你...你想要我的灵魂
You... You want my soul?
你的灵魂
Your soul?
当然不是
Heavens, no.
我只需要你帮个小小的忙
All I need from you is one itty bitty favor.
朋友之间帮个忙总可以吧
What's a favor between friends?
我不会替你去伤害任何人的
I won't hurt anyone for you.
谁让你伤人了
Who's asking!
帮一个忙 时间我来定 而且不涉及伤害任何人
One favor, at a time of my choosing, here you harm no one.
作为交换 我把我知道的事告诉你
In return, I tell you what I know.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
成交
Deal.
不 不好
No. No!
来得正是时候
Right on cue!
你做了什么 放开她
What did you do? Let her go!
维姬 别
Vaggie, Stop!
什么
What?
不 夏莉 千万告诉我你没那么做
No, Charlie, please tell me you didn't--
我跟阿♥拉♥斯托做了笔交易
I made a deal with Alastor.
夏莉 - 别紧张
Charlie. Oh, calm down.
她的灵魂依然属于她
She still owns her soul.
他告诉了我一件事 可以挽救客栈 但我们需要找人帮忙
He gave me info that can save the hotel, but we're going to need help.
我们可以打败天使 而卡米拉是关键
The angels can be defeated, and Carmilla is the key.
什么 卡米拉卡敏
What? Carmilla Carmine?
上一次大灭绝时 她杀死了一个驱魔天使
She killed an exorcist in the last extermination.
她知道怎样对天使造成伤害
She knows how they can be harmed.
但 我...我都不知道这是可能的
But... I-- I didn't even know that was possible.
就算你知道 你会告诉我吗
If you did, would you have told me?
夏莉 我...
Charlie, I--
我需要你去找她 说服她教我们怎么做
I need you to go to her, convince her to teach us.
如果她肯的话 我们或许还有机会
If she can, we might have a chance.
只凭我们七个人
With just the seven of us?
不 我们...我们也需要人手
No, we're-- ugh, we're going to need numbers too.
我知道谁能帮上忙
And I know just who can help.
只要夏莉能保持 她一贯迷人的风范就行
As long as Charlie can be her normal, charming self.
你之前说微笑有多强大来着
What's that you said about smiles?
好姑娘
Good girl.
夏莉 我们能谈谈这事吗
Charlie, can we talk about this--
我们可以回头再谈 眼下我们有事要做
We can talk later. Right now, we have a job to do.
你一起吗
You with us?
阿♥拉♥斯托和夏莉刚刚离开了
So, uh, Alastor and Charlie just left
感觉像是在逃避责任
like they were runnin' away from their responsibilities.
我们应该惊慌吗 - 不用
Should we be alarmed? No.
我们有个计划 但需要我们跟天使对决
We have a plan, but it includes defending ourselves against the angels.
你嗑药了吧
Are you fucking high?
天使并非不死之身
They can be killed--
没错 那个带刀的女士 卡米罗卡法就杀死了一个
Yeah. That knife lady, Camaro Carfight, killed one!
等等 你知道这事 - 是啊
Wait. You knew about this? Oh, yeah.
几个月前我跟我们老大说过这事
I told Boss about it months ago.
他什么 - 怎么了
He what? What?
它们一直都会说些疯话
They say insane shit all the time.
我怎么知道那居然是真的
How was I supposed to know this one was true?
银行账户是影子政♥府♥设的骗局
Bank accounts are a scam created by the shadow government.
看到没
See!
现在的重点是 我们将有一场硬仗要打
What's important now is that we're gonna have a fight on our hands.
听着 这家客栈即将成为 地狱中最危险的地方
Look, this hotel's about to become the most dangerous place in Hell,
我们...我不能再确保你们的安全
and we-- I... can't guarantee your safety anymore.
我还是相信夏莉的梦想能够实现
I still believe in Charlie's dream.
我知道这地方会起作用 但你们当初来不是为了跟天使对决的
I know this place can work... but none of you signed up for this.
我要去学习如何反击 等我回来的时候...
I'm going to go learn how we can fight back. But when I come home...
如果你们已经走了 我会理解的
Well I'll understand. if none of you are here.
这可真是尴尬 - 好的
Well, this is awkward. 'Kay!
食人小镇
三年啊 三年来 我一直跟她生活在一起
Three years. Three years I've been sharing my life with her.
什么事我都告诉她
And I tell her everything.
我的希望 我的梦想 我的不安全感 我丢人的习惯
My hopes, my dreams, my insecurities, my embarrassing habits.
包括我喜欢哪款体香剂
What fucking deodorant I like.
她竟然对我隐瞒这么重大的事
And she keeps something like this from me .
她为什么要瞒着我 她觉得我不会接受她
Why would she lie for so long? Does she think I wouldn't accept her?
我像是那种不善理解...
What about me, ME, says un understanding...
不善误解...不善错...
misunderstanding? Disunder--
等等 我们这是在哪儿 - 食人小镇
Wait, w-where are we? Cannibal Town!
我有个朋友你该认识一下
剧集 | 地狱客栈(2024) | 导航列表