剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
哥谭陨落
Gotham falls,
我们崛起
we rise.
在桥被炸掉
After the bridges blew
城市就任人掠夺
the city was up for grabs.
黑帮在分割地盘
The gangs are carving up territory.
食物和弹♥药♥就快耗尽
We are running out of food, ammunition.
敌对势力包围了我们
We are surrounded by hostile forces.
跟布奇问声好
Say hello to Butch.
放话出去
Put out the word.
悬赏十万发子弹 给杀了吉姆·戈登的人
100,000 rounds of ammunition to whoever kills Jim Gordon.
你想治好她
You want to cure her,
就得去找女巫
you have to go to the witch.
这个女巫在哪
And where do I find this witch?
你得帮助我们
You have to help us.
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
My brothers and sisters.
他们要杀死我们了
They're killing us.
企鹅来过这里
他叫威尔·托马斯
His name is Will Thomas.
他的父母死于桥被炸毁
Parents died in a home invasion
几周后的一次入室抢劫
a few weeks after the bridges came down.
闯入的歹徒把他带到了个工厂
Guys that broke in took him to some sort of factory,
把他和其他几十个被抢来的孩子关在一起
where he was held along side dozens of other stolen kids,
全部锁在一起
all chained together.
天啊
God.
那些歹徒是什么人
Who are these guys?
他们自称为算命帮
Called themselves The Soothsayers.
听过吗
You ever heard of them?
没有
No.
现在小帮派都数不过来
Who can keep track these days?
在哪个区
Which district?
格兰墩 他说在水边
Granton, near the water he said.
还说他们在挖隧♥道♥
Have them digging some sort of tunnel.
威尔昨晚逃了出来
Will broke free from his restrains last night,
然后为了找我们在暗区中穿行了9英里
and walked nine miles through the Dark Zone to find us.
什么隧♥道♥
What kind of tunnel?
不清楚
Unclear.
在格兰墩的旧码头那里
There's an abandonded waterworks
有个废弃自来水厂
by the old dock in Granton.
戈登警探
Detective Gordon?
我的朋友们
My friends,
你会去救他们的
you'll save them,
对吗
will you?
我会去查的
I'll look into it.
我逃跑了算命帮肯定会很生气
The Soothsayers won't be happy I escaped.
他们会为此惩罚其他人的
They'll punish the others for it.
求你了 戈登先生
Please, Mr. Gordon.
我向他们保证过我会带人去救他们
I promised them I'd bring help.
我知道这是听者伤心闻者落泪
I know it's a sad story and emotions are high,
但需要我提醒你外面每一个罪犯
but need I remind you that every two-bit criminal out there
都想杀了你好领企鹅的赏金吗
is looking to kill you to claim Penguin's bounty?
所以你的意思是我们袖手旁观吗
So you're saying we do nothing?
不 我的意思是你一踏出那扇门
No, I'm saying the second you step outside that door,
就会有人冲你开枪
someone's gonna take a shot at you,
而如果中枪的不是你
and if it's not you that's getting hit,
就会是站在你旁边的傻瓜
it's gonna be the schmo standing next to you,
那最可能会是我
which is most likely gonna be me.
警监
Captain.
大♥陆♥来电♥话♥了
There's a call from the mainland.
我们都认为
All of us here believe
要想维持岛上的和平
that if peace is to be sustained on the island,
必须避免冲突
confrontations must be avoided.
我们有孩子正处于危难之中
We have kids in danger out there.
我们是他们获救的唯一希望
We're their only hope for rescue.
你的兢兢业业令人倾佩 警监
Your dedication to your job is admirable, Captain,
但你缺乏远见
but you lack perspective.
以身涉险 也许能救下几条生命
Travel into harm's way, and you may save a few lives,
但如果你被杀了的话
but you'd also be jeopardizing
还会危及到其他数千人
thousands of others should you be killed.
这里的集体意见是你退守
The collective opinion over here is that you stand down
保护好你绿区里的人
and keep those within your Green Zone safe.
我不需要意见 我需要补给
I don't need opinions, I need supplies.
我们什么时候能拿到
When can I expect them?
除非哥谭领空能再次被确认安全
Until Gotham airspace can be declared safe again,
我们不能再牺牲飞行员了
we cannot sacrifice any more pilots,
不管是我们的还是韦恩集团的
whether they're ours or Wayne Enterprises'.
所以你能为保几条命牺牲数千人 我就不行
So you can save a few lives for thousands, but I can't?
戈登先生
Mr. Gordon...
吉姆
Jim.
我需要五个人和运输车护送20多个孩子
I need five men and transport for 20 kids or more.
我们只有几辆警车和那辆破烂运输车
We only have a few squad cars and that rust bucket transporter.
那就只能将就了
That'll have to do.
我们弹♥药♥情况呢
How are we on ammo?
我们有从企鹅那里搞来的那些
Well, we got what we got from Penguin,
还有一盒散♥弹♥枪♥弹♥药♥
and we got a box of shotgun shells
还有一盒九毫米的
and a box of nine mils.
大♥陆♥那些官老爷怎么说的
What did the bureaucrats on the mainland say?
什么都别做 保护绿区
Do nothing, protect the Green Zone.
每人四发散弹
Four shells each.
一半弹♥药♥夹
Half a mag each.
那孩子说算命帮在这里
Boy said The Soothsayers are here.
那么我们就得穿过海妖的领地
That means we have to pass through Sirens territory,
但之后就只需要走三四英里了
but it's only three or four miles from then on.
在暗区里走三四英里
Three or four miles into the Dark Zone?
谁知道那里有什么
God only knows what's out there.
芭芭拉积攒了不少车辆
Barbara's been stockpiling vehicles
和其他物品 那是她俱乐部的门票
and everything else as payment to enter her club.
-值得一试 -她肯定会很高兴见到你
- It's worth a shot. - She's gonna be thrilled to see you
尤其是在塔比莎那事之后
after what happened with Tabitha.
我们带回那些孩子后会需要住处
We're gonna need housing for those kids when we get back.
-好 -如果我们能回来的话
- Yep. - If we get back.
放开他
Let him go.
-你是和她一起的吗 -谁
- Are you with her? u202d- Who?
女巫
The witch.
我不是和女巫一起的
I'm not with the witch.
我只是来找她帮忙的
I just came here for her help.
来寻求她的魔法 是吧
Come for her magic, have you?
我们区的其他人也是
So did others from our district.
看看他们现在什么样了
And look at them now.
他们也是来寻求帮助的
They came for help, too,
但是她夺走了他们的魂魄
and she took their souls.
但是她别想再杀人了
But she'll never kill again.
我们控制住她了
We have her this time.
你们抓到她了
You captured her?
她被锁在后边的库房♥里了
She's locked in the storeroom back there.
我们锁她进去之前已经清理干净了
We stripped it clean before we locked her in.
这些植物
The plants, you see.
她跟它们说话
She talks to them.
让它们做事情
Makes them do things.
所以我们不给她光和水源
So we took her light, water;
在地上洒了盐
put salt on the floor.
她现在什么也做不了了
She's helpless now.
我要见她
I need to talk to her.
不行 我们叫了更多人来
No. We sent for more of us.
等他们到了 我们就烧死她
When they come, we burn her.
听着
Listen.
我哥哥不见了
My brother is missing.
我知道是这女巫把他抓走了
I know this witch took him.
我需要知道她对他做了什么
I need to find out what she did with him.
拜托让我见见她 我只要五分钟
Please, let me talk to her. Five minutes is all I need,
然后随你们怎么处置她
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表