剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
化学品泄漏的事传到了大♥陆♥
Word of the chemical spill reached the mainland.
政♥府♥不会进行收复了
Reunification isn't happening.
政♥府♥确认哥谭安全之前不会采取行动
No action until the government can determine if Gotham is safe.
我宣判你 维克多·萨斯
I sentence you, Victor Zsasz,
死刑
to die.
把他带走
Get him out of there.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
想避免你们犯下天大的错误
Trying to keep you all from making a terrible mistake.
她叫艾薇
Her name is Ivy.
她是个女巫
She's a witch,
我在用这些可怜虫滋养大地
I'm feeding the earth with these wretched creatures.
它吞噬他们
It consumes them,
然后就能繁茂生长
and then it flourishes.
要不是你 我们无法逃脱的
We wouldn't have escaped without you.
你救了我 还有我的朋友们
You saved me and my friends.
我想帮忙
I wanted to help.
跟我们一起走吧
Come with us.
你是说你有办法离开哥谭了吗
Are you telling me you found a way out of Gotham?
是艘潜艇
It's a submarine.
我一直在给你空间
I've been giving you space,
但我们得谈谈怎么处理这情况
but we have to talk about how this is gonna work.
我要成为这孩子人生的一部分
I'm gonna be a part of this kid's life.
-你对这事似乎挺自信的 -没错
- Oh, you seem pretty confident about that. - I am.
你要跟芭芭拉生个孩子了
You're having a baby with Barbara.
过去不能改变 所以
Can't change the past, so...
我们只能承担它了
I guess we just have to live with it.
赶紧的 大家伙儿 别磨磨蹭蹭的
Come on, people! Time's a-wastin'!
卢修斯设计的过滤系统起作用了
The filtration system that Lucius designed is working.
你现在的所作所为既没必要又莽撞
What you're doing is both unnecessary and it's reckless.
我们的饮用水储存量已经到了临界点
Our supplies of drinking water are at critical levels.
每一天 帮派都愈发躁动不安
Every day, the gangs grow more aggressive.
如果我能促成休战 即便是暂时的
If I can get a cease-fire, even a temporary one,
那么等日后收复了
then when reunification does happen,
至少还会有幸存者
at least there will be people left to save.
这是他们应得的
They deserve that much.
那你的孩子是不是也应该有个父亲
And does your child deserve a father?
你愿意照顾整座城市
You have no problem taking care of the entire city.
为什么不能把心思放在一个生命上呢
What about focusing on just one life?
你为什么时刻都准备出去当靶子
Why are you always so ready to put yourself in the crosshairs?
感觉你得要献出生命才能满意
It's like you won't be satisfied until you sacrifice yourself.
你真这么认为吗
You really believe that?
是的
I do.
而且我被吓到了
And it scares me.
你要我怎么做
How is this gonna work?
难道我要待在家里
Am I supposed to just stay at home
和芭芭拉一起养孩子
and raise this child with Barbara
而你出去行侠仗义吗
while you go cowboying off all the time?
不会一直这样的
It won't always be like this.
等收复之后...
After reunification...
什么都不会改变
Nothing will be different.
除非你能不做...
Unless you stop being...
我自己吗
Me?
吉姆
Hey, Jim.
我得走了 我们之后再谈
I have to go. We'll talk after.
如果还有"之后"的话
If there is an after.
怎样
Oh, yeah?!
奥斯瓦尔德 尼格玛死去哪了
Oswald, where the hell is Nygma?
为什么我们还没出城
Shouldn't we have left the city already?
基恩女士
Ms. Kean,
也许你会觉得惊讶
this may come as a surprise,
但独自一人从零开始造潜艇是需要时间的
but building a submarine from scratch by yourself takes time.
-耐心点 -你说得容易
- Patience. - u202dEasy for you to say.
怀孩子的又不是你
You're not a walking egg timer.
让他赶紧的
Tell him to get a move on.
还有 到底为什么
And why, exactly,
要由你来主持戈登的黑帮集♥会♥
are you hosting Gordon's gangland get-together?
跟朋友保持亲近 跟敌人要靠得更近 亲爱的
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, my dear.
如果我们真要离开哥谭
If we're really going to leave Gotham,
那我们就得哄着戈登
we need to keep Gordon happy.
这你最了解了 不是吗
You know all about that, don't you?
那是一时不慎
It was a momentary slip.
当时正天下大乱呢
The world was on fire.
吉姆
Jim,
交给你了
it's your show.
请自便
Mi casa, su casa.
我简单讲两句
I'll make this short.
哥谭快要没水了
Gotham is running dry.
我们净水储备只够维持几个月了
Our supply of clean water will only last a few more months.
所以你们有个选择
So you have a choice.
你们可以继续互相残杀
You can keep killing each other,
为所剩无几的水大打出手
fighting over what little water is left,
也许再苟延残喘几个月 然后死去
maybe eke out a few more months, then die.
或者...
Or...
我们可以马上达成协议
we can all agree right now
同意停战
to an immediate cease-fire.
政♥府♥不会想要一片战区
The government will not annex a war zone.
如果我们能让他们看到我们值得被大♥陆♥收复
If we can show them that we deserve to rejoin the mainland,
供应链就会恢复
supply chain will be restored
我们都可以撑到收复的那一天
and we will all survive until reunification.
你们来选择
That's the choice.
生还是死
Life or death.
你们选
Your call.
绝不可能
This is no way.
放下武器
Weapons down!
退后
Get back!
吉姆
Jim,
你看见枪手在哪了吗
you see where the shooter was?
吉姆
Jim.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
让开
Get back!
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
很糟糕 我们得立刻转移他
It's bad. We got to move him. Now.
诊所太远了 去尸检官办公室
Clinic's too far. M.E.'s office.
阿尔瓦雷斯 来帮忙
Alvarez, come on. Help.
好的
On it.
帮我拿枪
Take my gun.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了 都退后
All right. Get back.
退后 都退后
Back! Get back!
好吧
Well,
这真是意料之外
I did not see that coming.
有那么多可去的地方
What made you choose this,
你为什么偏偏选这里
of all places,
搜刮东西
for a scavenging mission?
相信我 好吗
Just trust me, okay?
这是什么
What the hell?
坐吧
Sit.
蜡烛
Candles.
如果我不了解情况
If I didn't know any better,
还会以为这是约会
I'd say this was a... date.
也许就是
Maybe it is.
你不介意吧
That okay with you?
也许吧
Maybe.
那好
Good.
咱们吃吧
So let's eat.
小莱
Lee!
是吉姆 他大量失血 你能救他吗
It's Jim. He's lost a lot of blood. Can you save him?
跟我来
Come with me!
医生说他会没事的
Doc says he's gonna be okay.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表