剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
托马斯和玛莎·韦恩被杀
ACE化工
帝王剧院呈现
佐罗的标记
ACE化工
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
你是我未能拥有的弟弟
You're the brother I never had.
我们要一起为城市留下遗产
We will create a legacy in this city.
哥谭陨落
Gotham falls,
我们崛起
we rise.
我们一起
Together.
可怜的吉姆
Poor Jim.
又是孤身一人了
All alone again.
-我叫你走了 -我听到了
- I told you to leave. - I heard you.
有好多事我都希望自己能够改变
So many things I wish I could change.
我做过的那些事
Things I've done.
我们现在团聚了
We're here now.
我们努力把一切再拼凑起来吧
We'll just try to put the pieces back together again.
吉姆
Jim,
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
-你不是这样的 -我们不一样
- This isn't you. - We're not the same.
那晚
That night
你父母被杀的那晚
that your parents were murdered,
我什么都没做 因为我不在乎
I didn't do anything, because I didn't care.
各位 继续深挖
Everyone, let's dig a little deeper.
因为只有这样
'Cause that's the only way
你们才能出这个洞
you're all making it out of this hole.
够深了吗
Deep enough?
你要离开哥谭了
You're leaving Gotham.
这里已经没什么值得我留恋的了
There's nothing left for me here anymore.
我已经把能做的都做了
I've done all I can.
我想加入
I want in.
我就喜欢家庭团聚
I love family reunions.
你们呢
Don't you?
快 快 快跑
Go. Go, go.
-哪边 -等等
- Which way? - Wait.
将军
General,
是你让沃克在你眼皮底下作乱的
you were the ones who let Walker operate right under your noses.
如今你却告诉我她逃脱了追捕
Now you're telling me she evaded capture?
我理解你的沮丧
I understand your frustration.
你至少查清她到底为什么那样做了吗
Have you at least determined why she did what she did?
还没
Not yet.
听着 总之
Look, bottom line,
沃克和多兰斯已不在
Walker and Dorrance are out of the picture.
到底还有什么在阻碍收复
What else is standing in the way of reunification?
没什么
Nothing.
我建议我们立刻开始进程
I'm recommending we begin the process immediately.
河对岸做过很多承诺
There have been a lot of promises from across the river.
但不像沃克 不管她到底是谁
But unlike Walker, or whoever she is,
我有权采取行动
I have the authority to take action.
除非哥谭再次动荡
Unless something happens to destabilize Gotham again,
不然这场噩梦马上就要结束了
this nightmare is about to end.
你觉得他是说真的吗
Think he's for real?
只有成真了我才信
I'll believe it when it happens.
看来你的搜寻队没找到阿尔弗雷德
I take it your search party didn't find Alfred.
活不见人死不见尸
Neither hide nor hair.
潘尼沃斯失踪五天了
Pennyworth vanished five days ago.
事态不妙
It ain't looking good.
布鲁斯怎样了
How's Bruce?
他一直跟着搜寻队不愿休息
He's been pulling double shifts on the search parties.
那孩子快累晕了
Kid's dead on his feet.
接下来我想搜这个区域
I want to search this area next.
这里有好几条街的废弃建筑
There are whole blocks of abandoned buildings.
-我马上就派小队过去 -给我五分钟
- I'll get a squad right on it. - Just give me five minutes.
-我马上就准备好 -不
- I'll be ready. - No.
你不能去
You're not going out.
-不 吉姆... -你必须休息
- No, Jim... - You need your rest.
我不会赶你走 但我需要你保持最佳状态
I'm not cutting you out, but I need you sharp,
而不是成为累赘
not a liability.
我就是想不明白到底能出什么事
I just don't understand what could have happened.
我也不明白
Neither do I.
但我知道阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯可以照顾好自己
But I know that Alfred Pennyworth can take care of himself.
如果有消息了我会告诉你的
I'll send for you if I hear anything.
这孩子很坚强
Kid's tough.
是啊
Yeah.
还有个还算不错的消息 哈珀来消息了
In other good-ish news, Harper radioed.
她的小队有发现
Her squad found something.
什么
What?
很怪异
It's weird.
四个男性
Four men.
看着像是吸入了某种化学物质
Looks like they breathed in some sort of chemical agent.
应该空气传播的
I'm thinking airborne.
他们尸体上的"Z"字呢
And the Z's on their bodies?
是死前刻上去的
Carved into them before time of death.
看看小胡子
Check out the mustache.
假的
Fake.
看起来他们是从这里跑出来的
Seems like they escaped from here.
拍电影的吗
A film set?
我说了很怪异了
I said it was weird.
胸口上有Z字
Zs on their chests.
你觉得会是萨斯吗
Think it could be Zsasz?
化学品不是他的手段
Chemicals aren't really his MO.
再说 我感觉萨斯应该不是个影迷
Plus, I never figured Zsasz for much of a cinephile.
但不管是谁 如果那人还有更多化学品
But whoever it is, if they have more of these chemicals
还不介意使用它们
and the will to use them...
收复无望了
It's bye-bye, reunification.
必须在消息传到大♥陆♥前阻止他
Got to stop him before news reaches the mainland.
棋帮
The Chessmen.
是在奈何岛活动的一个帮派
That's a gang that operates out of the Narrows.
为什么奈何岛帮派会到这里来
What the hell is a Narrows gang doing way up here?
我想我们都知道该去问谁
I think we both know someone we can ask.
你能去检查下12床的发热吗
Can you check on the fever in Bed 12?
好啊 医生
What's up, Doc?
听说你在这里工作 有意思
Heard you were working here. Interesting.
这是我的本职 帮助别人
It's what I do, help people.
说到这个 我还有病人
Speaking of which, I've got patients.
你不会放任吉姆孩子的妈妈不管吧
Oh, you wouldn't kick Jim's baby mama to the curb, now, would you?
不管你和吉姆之间发生了什么 都不关我事
Whatever happened between you and Jim, it's none of my concern.
所以如果你是来幸灾乐祸的
So if you're here to gloat...
我是来请求医疗援助的
I'm here for medical assistance.
为了我的小宝贝
For my little nugget.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
做我的产科医生吧
Be my O.B.?
你搞笑的吧
You can't be serious.
我知道咱们之间有过节
I know we've had our differences.
你企图杀了我 芭芭拉
You tried to kill me, Barbara.
两次
Twice.
那是几年前了
That was years ago.
这里还有其他医生
There are other doctors here.
都没你好
Not as good as you.
听着
Look,
不管你怎么看我 我的孩子是无辜的
whatever you think of me, my child is innocent,
我想要它得到最好的
and I want the best for it.
而在这里 那就是你
And in this place, that means you.
吉姆知道你来了吗
Does Jim know you're here?
这不关他的事
This is none of his business.
小莱
Lee?
吉姆
Jim.
-芭芭拉 -你打扰我们了
- Barbara. - You're interrupting.
医生病人在谈话 走开
Doctor-patient. Blow.
抱歉 你是她的医生吗
I'm sorry, you're her doctor?
不 我不知道
No. I don't know.
也许吧 你来这里做什么
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表