剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
他的直升机 他的飞行员嘛
I mean, his chopper, his pilots.
或许他觉得你不会让他去的
Maybe he thought you wouldn't allow it.
我不在时你多盯着点
Just keep an eye on things while I'm gone.
你们好
Hello.
劳帮 是吗
The Low Boyz, is it?
你们应该知道我是谁
I suspect you know who I am.
这里不是你的地盘 鸟人
This ain't your turf, bird man.
虽是如此
Be that as it may,
我是来拿走那个的
I'm here to claim that.
想得美
Like hell.
搬到车上
Get it in the truck.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald!
吉姆
Jim.
我就猜你会来
I thought you might show up.
见到你真好啊 老朋友
It is so good to see you, old friend.
如今世道艰难 你过得如何
How are you faring in these troubled times?
叫你的人离开直升机
Tell your men to step away from the chopper.
抱歉 还有嘴要喂呢
Sorry. Mouths to feed.
这你最清楚了 是吧
And you know all about that, don't you?
听说你们那儿的难民都要挤不下了
I hear you are up to your ears in refugees.
我们在保护儿童 家庭
We're protecting children, families.
我们需要那些物资
We need those supplies.
你不该把它打下来的 奥斯瓦尔德
You shouldn't have shot it down, Oswald.
你觉得这是我♥干♥的
You think I did this?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
那我得知道直升机要飞来
That would mean that I knew a chopper was coming,
我可不知道 别误会我
which I did not. I mean, don't get me wrong,
我们还是要拿走一切
we're still taking everything,
但开火的不是我
but I did not fire the shot.
是火箭炮打下来的
It was an RPG.
还有谁有那样的火力
Who else has that kind of firepower?
有道理
Fair point.
但如果是我
But if it was me,
我何必抵赖呢
wouldn't I just admit it?
我是说
I mean,
反正我又不会因此被捕
it's not like I'm going to be arrested.
那是谁
Then who was it?
不知道
No idea.
好了 虽然叙旧很愉快
Now, nice as it was catching up,
你该滚蛋了
it's time you skedaddle.
趁你还能走
While you can.
我们的确火力不敌 搭档
We are, uh, kind of outgunned here, partner.
听哈维的
Listen to Harvey.
我们一起经历了那么多
After all we have been through,
别逼我杀了你
do not make me kill you.
在这种情况下杀你
Not like this.
-你就该待在家里的 -听着
- You should've stayed home. - Listen to me.
我知道你气布奇的事
I know you're upset about Butch.
他还当你是朋友呢
He thought you were his friend!
-我是他的朋友 -撒谎
- I was his friend! - u202dLiar!
你从背后一刀捅死了我妈
You put a knife in my mother's back.
他的死要算在你头上
His blood is on your hands!
你真以为我还指望能活着离开吗
You really think that I expected to come here and walk away?
吉姆 你就打算看着她
Jim, are you just going to let her
这么冷血地杀了我吗
kill me like this in cold blood?
吉姆 听我说 你不是唯一
Jim, listen to me. You are not the only one
在避免哥谭陷入深渊的人
keeping Gotham from the abyss.
我也是 我带来了稳定
I am! I provide stability!
虽然是我扣了扳机
I may have pulled the trigger,
但害死布奇的是你
but you killed Butch.
闭嘴受死吧
Shut up and die.
如果那是我的子弹
Now, if that was one of my bullets,
我一定会去找工头谈谈的
I will certainly be having a word with my foreman.
太不像话了
Unacceptable!
跟布奇问声好
Say hello to Butch.
不
No...!
芭芭拉
Barbara...
别...
don't...
-我没弹♥药♥了 -我也是
- I'm out. - Me, too.
哎呦 吉姆 你们那边怎么那么安静啊
Uh-oh, Jim! Sounding a little quiet over there!
我们现在怎么办
What the hell do we do now?
我知道我不该来的 但看
I know, I shouldn't be here. But look.
后面停着辆企鹅的车 我抢来了这个
Penguin had a truck out back. I took these.
还有呢
And there's more.
我真想亲你一口 孩子
I could kiss you, kid.
我要声明 我并不希望事情变成这样的
For the record, this is not how I wanted things to go.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
我要把你的心脏挖出来
I will rip out your heart!
闭嘴 这样的狂言
Quiet. Now, that is exactly the kind of talk
会逼我不得不出手的
that's gonna force my hand.
但看在老交情的分上 我可以给你个机会
But for old time's sake, I will give you a chance.
我们能不能翻篇
Can we move past this?
就算塔比莎-布奇的事都过去了
Say the whole Tabitha-Butch chapter is over?
我要拿你的内脏
I am gonna feed your guts
喂老鼠
to the rats,
你个尖鼻子怪物
you beaky-nosed freak!
就是不行咯
So, no.
怎么打算的 老大
What's the plan, boss?
掩护我
Cover me.
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald!
我想做个交易
I want to make a deal.
做交易 吉姆
A deal, Jim?
我们把直升机上的货五五分
We split whatever's in the chopper 50-50...
你放了芭芭拉
...and you let Barbara go.
不行
No.
不能让这个跛子活着离开
He does not get to limp out of here alive!
我给你提个交易吧 吉姆
I got a deal for you, Jim.
她死 我拿走一切 你回家
She dies, I take everything, and you go home
好好想想
and reflect long and hard
我是多么慷慨
on my generosity.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I say no?
等政♥府♥得知你杀了哥谭
What happens when the government finds out
仅剩的警♥察♥后会怎样
you murdered the only cops left in Gotham?
不会怎样
Nothing.
吉姆 在我看来
Jim, as far as I can tell,
你完全没有筹码 也没有弹♥药♥了
you have nothing to offer, and you're out of ammo.
现在有了
Not anymore.
其实 我根本没打算做交易
Truth is, I was never gonna make that deal.
那些物资我都需要 装车
I need all those supplies. Load up!
-交给我们 -来咯 各位
- We got it. - Here we go, people.
-小心 -可算来了
- Heads up. - Finally, here we are.
你觉得企鹅会没事吗
You think Penguin's gonna pull through?
蟑螂不好灭
Cockroaches are hard to kill.
至少他一时半会儿不能出来蹦跶了
But at least he'll be out of commission for a while.
你当时都控制他了
You had him dead to rights.
你本可一举杀了他的
You could've put him down for good.
是啊 不警告就开枪
Yeah, shot a man without warning.
三个月前 我会因此丢了警徽的
Three months ago, I would've lost my badge for that.
三个月前 我们还没在艰难生存
Three months ago, we weren't fighting for our survival.
你觉得我没想过吗
You think it didn't cross my mind?
我清楚我们在对付什么 哈维
I know what we're up against, Harvey.
没人会来帮忙的
No one is coming to help.
那你干吗没帮大家个忙
Then why didn't you do us all a favor
干掉那个杀人的混♥蛋♥
and put that murdering son of a bitch in a hole?
你想要游戏规则吗 我告诉你
You want rules for this game? I'll tell you.
我说简单点 不赢就死
I'll make it simple, okay? You win or you die.
下次 一枪毙命
Next time, shoot to kill.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
不好 但我们都还活着
No, but we're alive,
这也算不错了 怎么了
so that's something. What's up?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表