剧集 | 加罗律师(2009) | 导航列表
你夺回了Samuel 而我受千夫所指一无所有
You take Samuel and I am damned and ruined.
你还能寄望什么
How else would you wish it?
那要我永远失去我的儿子吗
That I lose my son forever?
然后就能证明我丈夫的错误
So that you may confound my husband...
我不会向那些陷害我的人屈服的
I will not submit to those who will conspire against me.
如果说我为了儿子而屈服 你永远也不会原谅我了
And if I submit for the sake of my son, you will never forgive me?
因为你们的交易会毁了我
I would be broken because you had struck such a bargain.
我不相信以后我们能有好日子
I do not think I could live peacefully with you after that.
我是要失去你了
So I must lose you?
如果你不惜任何代价要回儿子 那么是的
If you will have your son at any price, yes!
如果你允许你丈夫继续操纵你 凌♥辱♥你
If you will allow your husband still to manipulate and abuse you,
那么是的 必定如此
then yes, it must be so.
我失去了我的孩儿
I am deprived of my child,
我已经顾不上尊严了 我没有选择
so I have no pride in this.I am allowed none.
你拥有太多了 Will
You have too much, Will!
难道追求真♥相♥就是傲慢吗
Is it pride to wish to be true to myself?
还是要求你以诚相待显得我傲慢了
Or to wish that you would be true to me?
好吧
Very well.
签吧
Sign the affidavit.
我听天由命就是了
I will resign myself to my fate, with you and at my trial.
对我们你是尽职尽责的
It seems you did not fail in your duty to us after all
而且我要赞赏你 Baillie上校
and I commend you,Captain Baillie sir.
我不希望被赶出门 但也不能沉默不语
Myself, I do not wish to be thrown out, but nor can I keep quiet.
要是有可能 兄弟们都愿意到"老贝利"上为你说话的
And if it were possible all the men would assemble at the Old Bailey for you.
那我就能从容地面对陪审团了
Then I may face the jury proudly.
敬血统
To paternity.
真的吗 Hill
Really, Hill?
绝对是真的 敬血统
Most certainly. To paternity, I say.
敬血统 敬血统
To paternity. To paternity.
进来
Enter.
抱歉
If you'll excuse me.
Hill
Hill?
我要
I must a...
我要失陪了
I must take my leave of you.
爵爷
Sir?
你如此耿耿于怀 情绪总有一天会爆发
This humour will burst through your veins, if you persist in it.
我被背叛了
I have been wronged.
但罪恶已经被抹去
But the wrong was to have been undone.
Sarah女士 她挫败了你吗
Lady Sarah - she's thwarted you?
就像是
It seems to be the...
就像是 所有女性都来挡我的路 背叛我
Seems to be the role of all women to thwart and betray me!
还是我...
Or am I just so...
实在遇人不淑
so poor in judgement of the company I keep?
遇人不淑
The company you keep?
你能明白我对我的名誉的责任吗
Do you understand the responsibility that I bear to my name?
明白我的责任有多重吗
The duty that is expected of me?
若我妻子真的不忠于我 最终获胜的人应该是我
And if my wife did fail me,then I should still prevail.
但情况看来并非如此
But it seems not.
而现在
I am this time
命运给我戴上了绿帽子 上天开的一个破玩笑
cuckolded by fate, by the sick joke that nature did create.
现在
This time!
爵士 这说明你没对我坦白交代
Sir, it appears you have not been honest with me
你的一举一动
in how you have spent your time.
我不再管什么血统的了
I no longer drink to paternity.
Garrow将视你的申诉视如无物
Garrow will mitigate your claim to nothing.
你要么跟我坦白
You must speak very frankly with me now
要么让Garrow得胜
or Garrow will win...
然后看着自己名誉扫地
..and you will face the ruin of your own reputation.
尽管现在 她可能到了婴儿室
Even now, she may be arrived in the nursery,
亲吻着她的儿子
throwing kisses upon her son.
尽管现在 Hill笑不拢嘴地看着她在证词上的签名
Even now, Hill may be smiling at her signature on the affidavit,
庆幸他交易成功 揭露了我的罪行
glad at the bargain he has struck that will expose my iniquity.
你知道我总是忠诚于你 而不是Sarah女士
You know that my loyalty has always been to you and not to Lady Sarah.
为此 为此 你得跟她划清界限
Therefore... Therefore... ..you must separate yourself from her.
来个公开否认
Make a public disavowal.
抛弃她
Abandon her?
在案件上对你有利
The trial will go better for you.
让陪审团觉得她毫无价值 所以被抛弃吗
If the jury think she be of less value, for being thrown aside?
你是逃不掉了
You will not escape unpunished for this,
但我不是说你怎样可以打赢官司
but I do not just speak to how you may mitigate that.
我是在说你不会招致更严重的惩罚
I speak that you do not incur further punishment.
你照顾到我的心吗
You attend to my heart?
你要还是不要
If you will not.
看你成什么样了
Look what you have come to.
当我一蹶不振时 你好心地拉了我一把
When I was down in my cups, you did not entertain it, but kindly so.
我希望能够报答你
I only wish to repay that.
- Will - 什么
- Will. - What?
在你与她儿子之间 她不会选择你的
She will choose her son over you.Hmm.
你不快乐 是她造成的
You are unhappy and she has made you so.
她向你索取的远比你要求她的多
She asks more of you than you ever ask of her.
为了我 她放弃了她的名声
She gave up her reputation.For me.
在法庭上 你必须公平对待你自己
But you must do justice to your own - in court!
这个晚上你有愧于Baillie上校的委托
You are not even mindful of the duty you owe Captain Baillie this night.
Thomas Baillie上校 你被指控不怀好意地
Captain Thomas Baillie,you are indicted with maliciously
企图破坏原告的良好声誉
intending to deprive the plaintiffs of their good name...
你不会想这么明目张胆地坐在我身边
You may not wish to sit so conspicuously alongside me.
Buller 你什么意思
By which you mean, Buller?
你可能不太在意今天的案子
You may have no business with the case today,
但这案子可是跟你息息相关
but I'm afraid the case may have business with you.
..关于格林威治收♥容♥所♥的管治 并恶言侮辱其慈善事务之管理人
..concerning the government of the Greenwich Hospital and abuses in the administration of the charity there.
你脸色不好啊 Garrow 面无血色
You look unwell, Garrow. Pale.
这次审判你能行吗
Are you fit for this trial?
我担心你今天不能在这里履行职责
I worry that you may not be able to perform your duty here today.
我会以子之矛攻子之盾的
I shall do my duty at your expense.
我对你的健康表示关心 你却来羞辱我
I express concern for your welfare,yet you insult me.
但要是我不得不掏出一万镑的巨额赔偿
But, if I were having to lavish a bounteous award
给我情人的丈夫
of 10,000 Pound on my lover's husband,
我也同样会坐立不安
that would not sit well with me, either.
你有睡过吗
Did you sleep?
一会儿
Not a wink.
为什么你提议革除Baillie上校的职务
Why did you recommend Captain Baillie be removed from office?
他扰乱了收♥容♥所♥的管理秩序
He undermined the governance of the hospital,
他认为他的权利受到了限制
thought his own authority diminished by it.
对于被免职 他向地方长官投诉并提出指控了吗
And upon his removal, did then furnish the governors with his complaints and allegations?
他是这样做了
He did.
一个严重乱绕了收♥容♥所♥安定的人 被革职是理所当然的
A man who so disturbed the peace that his removal be warranted.
对于被免职 他满腹牢骚散播恶言
Upon that removal, compounds his malice with the circulation of his grievances?
正是如此
Exactly so.
什么时候复仇成了美德了
Since when was vengeance a virtue?
这就确认了我们先前对他的判断
It confirmed our previous judgement of him.
此人复仇不真的为了海员们 而是因为他被革职
A man whose only real cause was not the seamen,but his own removal from office?
告诉我
Tell me,
上等牛肉的售价是多少
how much is good ox beef?
34先令
34 shillings.
那么公羊肉呢
And the flesh of rams?
- 12先令 - 那么小羊肉呢
- 12 shillings. - And mutton?
30先令
30 shillings.
有没有向给你们供肉的肉贩子投诉过
And was complaint ever made that the butcher you contracted with was supplying horse
他们马肉充上等牛肉
instead of good ox beef?
- 投诉在调查当中 - 海员们仍然吃着马肉吗
- The complaint was investigated. - Are the seaman still eating it?
我们 我们已经向肉贩反映过
We...have spoken to the butcher.
请回答问题 海员们的肉食补贴一直被压榨吗
Answer the question.Are the men still being cheated of their meat allowance?
- 我们只是想要节约钱 - 为谁而节约
- We merely thought to make a saving.- For whose benefit?
是肉贩子收了你34先令 然后拿马肉充上等牛肉吗
Did the butcher supply horse and charge 34 shillings for the price of good ox beef?
我不是稽查员
I am not the auditor.
- 跟你们签订买♥♥卖♥♥合约的是来自哪里的肉贩 - 亨廷顿
The butcher that you contracted with - from which town? -Huntingdon.
- 短尺麻布的供应商呢 - 一样
- And the supplier of deficient linen? - The same.
我是指一样来自亨廷顿 不是承认短尺
By which, I mean Huntingdon,but admit to no deficiency.
还有 烂酒桶里的酸啤酒是参水了吗
And the sour beer conveyed in rotten pipes and mixed with water?
- 法官大人 - 直接告诉法庭是谁啤酒供应商即可
My lord... Simply tell the court who is the brewer.
剧集 | 加罗律师(2009) | 导航列表