剧集 | 愤怒(2021) | 导航列表
结局也是这样
then this is how it's gonna end.
他们要去杀孩子 你听明白了吗?
They're going to kill kids. Do you get that?
你好?
Hello?
他们肯定要炸毁学校 他们就是想让人们看到这些
They're going to blow up the school. They just want to make people watch.
-好的 你在哪里? -奥莱不在学校
-Okay. Where are you? -Ole is not at the school.
他在其它地方控制着炸♥药♥
He controls the explosives from a different place.
-你知道他在哪里吗? -法斯宾德区
-Do you know where he is? -The Fassbender District.
斯特凡-里希特大街5号♥ 那是个大仓库
Stefan-Richterstrasse 5. It's a big fucking warehouse.
联♥系♥英格 我现在回那里去
And contact Inger. I'm on my way back there now.
知道了 我会告诉他们的
Got it. I'll pass it on.
找这个?
Looking for this?
喂 -他跟踪了你侄女
-Yes. -He was on to your niece.
-谁? -那个警♥察♥ 我们抓到他了
-Who? -The cop. We have him.
还要多久才能引爆?
How soon until you blow it up?
先得让部长满足了我们的要求
We need the minister to do his part first.
一旦托马斯出来了
Once Thomas is out and clear,
我就把那里炸成废墟
I will blow everything to dust and rubble.
专注于你要做的事情 那才重要
Focus on what you have to do, okay? This is it.
我准备好了
I'll do it.
不能他们让我们做什么我们就做什么
We can't let them dictate anything to us.
我们让它成为我们计划的一部分
We'll make it our plan.
也许这样可以争取一些时间 能救了孩子们
Maybe we can gain some time and save the children.
我来安排
I'm on it.
我们没有很多时间
We don't have much time.
你确定什么都不告诉我们?
You think it's wise not telling me anything?
德国警方很快就会到这里的
The German police will be here very soon.
你还不知道我们了解你吧
You don't know that we know you.
不仅仅是知道你是谁 我们还知道你的故事
Not only who you are. We know your story.
自从我们遇到你就已经调查过你了
We've looked into you ever since our paths crossed.
我和俄♥罗♥斯♥商界 阴暗的那一面
I have connections with the darker side
有很多联♥系♥
of Russian business life.
还有 嗯...
And, well...
有你悬赏你
There is a bounty on you.
齐米诺夫
Ziminov.
他从他们在韦斯特维克
He sent me a picture
找到的笔记本电脑上给我发了一张照片
from a laptop they found in Vestvik.
她很漂亮啊
She's beautiful.
要是她出了什么事 你就完蛋了
If anything happens to her, you die.
男人的游戏
Macho games.
齐米诺夫是付了钱要让你活着 否则你早就死了
Ziminov pays for keeping you alive, or else you wouldn't be.
我不玩这种所谓男人的游戏
I don't do macho games.
说 你是和谁一起的?
So, who do you work with?
我找到了些东西
I found something.
天蝎 是伊娃的化名
Scorpio. That's Eva's alias.
她和谁联♥系♥过?
Who was she in contact with?
我还不知道 但是IP地址来自学校的网络
I don't know yet. But the IP address points to the school's intranet.
但肯定是伊娃
But it is Eva for sure.
好的 快点
Okay. Hurry.
鲁本?
Ruben?
他们不是伊♥斯♥兰♥主义者 是右翼极端恐怖组织
The terrorists are not Islamists, but a far-right terror cell.
我没有时间听这个
I don't have time for this.
你必须听 要不你就等着被打脸吧
You have to, or this will blow up in your face!
好吧 说
Okay. Talk to me.
Yathrib...聊天记录...还有伊娃... 她不仅仅是受害者
Yathrib... chat logs... and Eva... She isn't just a victim.
她是他们一伙的
She worked with them.
就是想让这些看起来像一个伊♥斯♥兰♥恐怖阴谋
It's supposed to look like an Islamist terror plot.
哈登伯格就要在学校前面发表讲话了
Hardenberg is about to make a statement in front of the school.
你要是没有证据就别妨碍我工作了
Unless you have any evidence, please just let me do my job.
鲁本...
Ruben...
靠
Shit!
-他说什么? -啥也没说
-What did he say? -Nothing.
我现在过去
I'm going down there myself.
我们的手♥机♥都不能用
None of our phones are working.
-请坐下 -这是什么演习?
-Sit down, please. -What is this drill?
- 为什么网络都不通? -我们必须保持安静
-Why is the network down? -It's important that we stay calm.
为什么要保持安静?
What do you mean?
萨拉 没事的 好吗?
Sarah, please, it'll all be fine, okay?
我们可以做到的
We can do it.
我们都会安全离开这里的
We'll all get out of here safe and sound.
内政部长正在去学校的路上
The interior minister is on his way to the Heinrich-von-Kleist School.
他同意在那里发表现场讲话
He will give a live statement there.
目前仍有大约1000名♥师♥生处于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的威胁之中
There are still around 1,000 pupils and teachers inside the school.
不 那不行 带上
No, it can't be done. There's no time.
部长正在路上
The minister is on his way.
待命 没有动静
Stand by. All quiet.
嘿 不会有事的
Hey, it's going to be okay.
部长
Minister.
部长已经到了学校
The minister has arrived at the school
即将发表现场讲话
and is about to make a live statement.
部长 还有30秒开始直播
Mr. Hardenberg, 30 seconds until broadcast.
赫尔穆特
Helmut.
我们查了伊娃所有帐户的数据
I checked all of Eva's user accounts.
她和一个叫托马斯·塔伯特的人有联♥系♥
It appears she was in contact with a guy called Thomas Tappert.
-在数据库里找到了么? -柏林有 三个托马斯·塔伯特
-Did you run a database check? -Three Thomas Tapperts in Berlin.
-嗯? -有一个从四个月前在那个学校工作
-And? -One of them works at the school.
-这些都发给我 快 -好的
-Send me what you have. Quickly. -Will do.
出于安全原因 我们不允许再靠近学校
For security reasons, we're not allowed nearer.
有消息称学校里被放了炸♥药♥
Bombs are reported at the site.
内政部长将很快发表讲话
The interior minister will commence his statement shortly.
奥莱 我这里好了
Ole. I'm ready.
你可以继续了 其他人也按计划安全撤离
You can proceed. The others are in safety as planned.
好的 部长马上开始讲话了
Okay. The minister will start speaking now.
你确定安全了就联♥系♥我 好吗?
Get in touch once you're at a safe distance, okay?
收到
Copy.
好的 现在开始直播
Okay, we are live.
我站在这里...作为联邦内政部长 代表德国政♥府♥
I am here to address this situation on behalf of the German government.
我不这样做是因为我想这样做 也因为我必须这样做
I am not doing this because I want to, but because I must.
现在 你名单上的所有囚犯
Right now, all prisoners on your list
都在开往机场的车上 飞机已经在那里等着他们
are being driven to the airport, where a plane is waiting for them.
你提的一切要求我们都照做
We will do everything you want.
如果是因为我们以某种方式
If we have somehow contributed
挑起了这种仇恨 这种愤怒还有这种暴♥力♥
in provoking this hatred, this anger and this violence,
那么我们表示非常抱歉
then we are sorry.
在这个国家
In this country,
不论哪个种族的人都应受到欢迎 都应有宾至如归的感觉
people of different backgrounds should feel welcome and at home.
嘿
Hey!
-是我 托马斯 -托马斯 帮帮我们
-It's me, Thomas. -Thomas, help us.
我杀了一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I killed one of the terrorists.
我们得赶快离开这里 我们需要寻求帮助
We have to get out of here. We need to get help.
解开这个
Take this off.
-地下室有炸♥弹♥ -炸♥弹♥?
-There's a bomb in the basement. -A bomb?
那孩子们呢?
What about the children?
我们出去了 警♥察♥就可以集中注意力救孩子
Once we're out, the police can focus on saving the children.
走
Come on.
我们得快点
We have to hurry.
每个人都有权利 德国......
In Germany, everyone has the right...
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
放下枪
Drop the gun.
结束了
It's over.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
阿斯盖什么都知道了 他们马上就来了
Asgeir knows everything. They're on their way.
你这个婊♥子♥!
You fucking whore!
你这个骗子!
You deceitful cunt!
你不能过来
You can't pass.
我是内政部公共安全司的负责人
I am the head of public safety at the BMI.
我得和老师们谈谈
I need to talk to the teachers.
不好意思 你们看到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的脸了么?
Excuse me, did you get to see the terrorists' faces?
没有人会来帮你 阿斯盖已经被我们抓到了
No one is coming to help you. Asgeir was taken.
我们必须让他们离开这里 拆弹小组需要安全距离
We have to get them out of here. The bomb squad needs a 1 km cordon.
稍等一下 也许我们能得到重要信息 能帮我们救出学生
Hold on. Maybe we can get important information that will save lives.
剧集 | 愤怒(2021) | 导航列表